Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

gabadha mise reerka?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: gabadha mise reerka?

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Why would any woman marry a man whose family doesnt like/approve of her?
I know a girl whose parents want her to get hitched and settle down but she aint into the idea of marriage & having family so what do you think of that? Isn't that being caasi to one's parents as well?

Just curious, that is all.
Sheik,

Can you introduce me to her ?

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 pm

AW, ragga sideyda iyo sidaadoo kale oo doobnimada ku gaboobay oo ay bidaarta ku fogaatay allergic bay ka qabtaa, lama tusi karo.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm

AW, ragga sideyda iyo sidaadoo kale oo doobnimada ku gaboobay oo ay bidaarta ku fogaatay allergic bay ka qabtaa, lama tusi karo.
Wa kuwa aan aad ka heelo. Bal fadlan FBgeed ii soo tur.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 pm

Thank goodness not all sisters are like you otherwise Twist and I would never be able to get married.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:38 pm

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Twist,

I don't get these folks seeking parental approval. Its your life. You live once and can never know someone until you live with them for some period of time. Just learn to minimize your risk exposure: limit chats about finances, business, familial details, and remember money makes people act funny.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:48 pm

What is this? The blind leading the blind?

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 pm

AW, either they're just chatting wet or don't know what they're talking about.

Being disobedient to your parents has nothing to do with making the choice of your future, including your spouse. It's you who's gonna spend the rest of your life (or some of it), with your partner, not your parents.

Yeah, as they are my parents they have every right to advice me & give me their opinion of my future partner but they shouldn't dictate to which one I'll settle with, well unless you're a baby who is not ready to take the responsibility of a wife & children & be an independent parent yourself.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 pm

What is this? The blind leading the blind?
No, its the Professor leading the Assistant Professor. Somali society puts too much pressure on single folk to settle down and more so on women which results in bad mistakes being made. I say take your time, check out the market, sample, know thy self and what thou wants/can deal with and then settle down.

Twist,

Halyeey, My mother just told me not to marry any of her relatives or the daughters of her friends. :mindblown:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Somali society puts too much pressure on single folk to settle down and more so on women which results in bad mistakes being made. I say take your time, check out the market, sample, know thy self and what thou wants/can deal with and then settle down.
Words of wisdom, kids. :up:

Abdow, I know you can seduce & persuade hooyo otherwise, awoowe. But most importantly, ask her why she is against it. Has it got to do with qabiil stuff or there's another reason as to why she feels that way?

Rightwing
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rightwing » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

You need to draw a line between obeying your parents and your love. You parents have to aknowledge to respect your right to make choices.
sorry ader, i had to disagree with you. no lines drew at all , other than if they ask you do do what Allah forbid you. and there is wisdom behind it. your mom is your mom and also father, after Allah n prophet, they are second people have rights on you . i may undestand very well, education, career that they want you pursue but a woman? And worse a love? you even call your love! it could be your dooms what you call today your love.

there is crazy people out there that sound normal in cloth of angels. dont fall for it. parents in this dunya, they come first and for most.
Waar sheikh miyaanad adigu taste lahayn? sidee baad u guursan kartaa qof dhegta la soo qabtay? Guurku jacaylka kama soo hadho.
Guurka ma waxaad u haysataa in caruur la dhalo keliya?
wa bilaahi tawfiiq
rw

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

The only way I see it is if the guy hides his parents opinion from the girl completely. Amma gabadha ba xuun oo rabta inne ninka reerkisa ka fogayso after the marriage.
:Shrug:

ElfRuler
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ElfRuler » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Madness: Single unmarried old men giving out advice concerning marriage. :lol:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm

How would you know that ?

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

Somali society puts too much pressure on single folk to settle down and more so on women which results in bad mistakes being made. I say take your time, check out the market, sample, know thy self and what thou wants/can deal with and then settle down.
Words of wisdom, kids. :up:

Abdow, I know you can seduce & persuade hooyo otherwise, awoowe. But most importantly, ask her why she is against it. Has it got to do with qabiil stuff or there's another reason as to why she feels that way?

Twist,

Because she and I don't see eye to eye on what makes a good wife plus she has seen my past debacles and wants to avoid getting involved in squabbles with her kin and friends.

How would you know that ?

Rabshoole,

Marriage is not to be taken likely and the "old men" have gathered experiences, done qudbisiro or lived with women and know the deal. ElfRuler will be dating one after the first failed marriage :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.