Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A white woman from Work Fainted in my home.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

A white woman from Work Fainted in my home.

Postby Basra- » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

When she smelled the UUnsi that I put in my home. She began dizzying and dropped. When she woke up, she was like---what is that smell---please take me out of this place. Hoorta white people are they al right? Loooooooooooooool She is not the only one who has a problem with uunsi. The Indians, and the Africans---but the Somalis--love it. The moment they come into the house, they ask me to give them that uunsi. It is a special uunsi from Kuwait. :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Re: A white woman from Work Fainted in my home.

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wallahi no word of a lie.There was this white woman mature student.That used to rent a room with a Somali family.She came home late once and the Somali woman in the house must have lit a foox before she went to bed.So this white woman half drunk saw smoke and smelled something "funny" according to her.So she called the fire brigade.They stormed in and ran up and down waking the family up whilst at the same time looking for the source of the smoke

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

basra buurtooy, what was she doing in your house in the first place?

Wallahi no word of a lie.There was this white woman mature student.That used to rent a room with a Somali family.She came home late once and the Somali woman in the house must have lit a foox before she went to bed.So this white woman half drunk saw smoke and smelled something "funny" according to her.So she called the fire brigade.They stormed in and ran up and down waking the family up whilst at the same time looking for the source of the smoke
:lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm

bariis gay boy

She is my co worker-- she loves authentic Somali food. I give her food to take to her hubby who has a crush on me. 8-)

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm

why would a white guy have a crush on a morbidly obese refugee?

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Basra invites her once a week to worship her only this time she came with a strange incense

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:13 pm

why would a gay boy like u, who brags about 'his booty' being the best part of his body, care? :eat:

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:26 pm

why would a gay boy like u, who brags about 'his booty' being the best part of his body, care? :eat:
:childplease: I don't have any kfc for u

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:28 pm

:childplease: I don't have any kfc for u

I lof u. :dj:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:42 pm

When she smelled the UUnsi that I put in my home. She began dizzying and dropped. When she woke up, she was like---what is that smell---please take me out of this place. Hoorta white people are they al right? Loooooooooooooool She is not the only one who has a problem with uunsi. The Indians, and the Africans---but the Somalis--love it. The moment they come into the house, they ask me to give them that uunsi. It is a special uunsi from Kuwait. :dj: :dj:
:lol: :lol: start writting some fiction stories you would make $$$$$$$$$$$$for F**** sake stop over using those smiles!

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:03 pm

When she smelled the UUnsi that I put in my home. She began dizzying and dropped. When she woke up, she was like---why did you molest me

You and your white hoes

:lol: :myman:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:20 am

:dj: :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

barakaboy10
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby barakaboy10 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:16 am

when we thought we heard the last idiotic things you could ever say.....here you go!!!!

good job basra for capturing my attention and making me click on it.

i thought it was something worth checking. how wrong was i! :whew: :whew: :whew:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:49 am

Baraka gay boy

I lof u macaanto. :stylin:

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:58 am

:lol:
a better question is what has she done to her after she fainted :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.