Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wich one is telling the truth and wich one is lying?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

wich one is telling the truth and wich one is lying?

Postby sahal80 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 am

i didnt know this girl was hypocrete; it was i who enterduced her to her man because she was looking for some one to marry. They didnt get married and the guy is in another relationship with another woman. Lately our friendship has gotten worse he hurted some of my relationships so i went to his girl who had some doubts about him and told her sorry lying to you yes he has another one now my conscience is hurting me for enreducing him to you but is it true that you you both had sex as he says so she said no they never had sex but after all what i told her she still wants him saying i will keep friends with him but no more love the man was showing me before all his dirty msg to her to believe in him, seen some funny texts of her saying are you coming i know her number it was me who gave him i also spent an hour in his car in one night waiting him out side of her place so i told her and she still saying it was just a visit.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: wich one is telling the truth and wich one is lying?

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 am

lol never knew there is men, specially somali, would talk and gossip about women! eeb.

Mondey
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: We'll resist and fight again, Strangers, thats's how freemen feel in a world of slaves.

Postby Mondey » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:35 am

i didnt know this girl was hypocrete; it was i who enterduced her to her man because she was looking for some one to marry. They didnt get married and the guy is in another relationship with another woman. Lately our friendship has gotten worse he hurted some of my relationships so i went to his girl who had some doubts about him and told her sorry lying to you yes he has another one now my conscience is hurting me for enreducing him to you but is it true that you you both had sex as he says so she said no they never had sex but after all what i told her she still wants him saying i will keep friends with him but no more love the man was showing me before all his dirty msg to her to believe in him, seen some funny texts of her saying are you coming i know her number it was me who gave him i also spent an hour in his car in one night waiting him out side of her place so i told her and she still saying it was just a visit.
:mindblown: :deadrose: :dead:

all that to know if he fucked her or not :lol:

Gatspy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gatspy » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:40 am

Sahal sometimes you might get an advise that might be hard to take, but an advise nonetheless whether you take it or not. Mine to you will be to please and kindly shut the fuck up. Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, please please please shut up.

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:54 am

:lol: :whoa:

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:55 am

:mindblown: :deadrose:

all that to know if he fucked her or not :lol:
:pac: :deadrose:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 am

I`m surprised she didn`t slap your face....asking her if she`d been boned and gutted. :D

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:11 am

Sahal sometimes you might get an advise that might be hard to take, but an advise nonetheless whether you take it or not. Mine to you will be to please and kindly shut the fuck up. Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, please please please shut up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thuganomics
Location: Arguments gain nothing but resentment, Disscussion however creates learning

Postby Thuganomics » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am

What Gatspy said.Only in: CAPITAL LETTERS

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:13 am

sahal stay out of it!! wixii qasmaayo ha qasmo.
why dont you shut da fuck up!

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Rabshoole » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:03 am

:lol: :lol:

Hibonuraa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Hibonuraa » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:41 am

:lol: :up:

TheblueNwhite
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby TheblueNwhite » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am

What Gatspy said.Only in: CAPITAL LETTERS
:up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.