Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Half Somali Half Finnish

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Half Somali Half Finnish

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Nose Africans noses are different and it does not mean if your nose is long that your not a black sub sahara african... Bantu speaking tribes in Africa have smaller nose and some of them wider nose.. somalis and ethiopians sometimes they have smaller nose and sometimes actually big nosrill nose...

black africans as i said have lot i common.they are more in common than they are arabs or europeans.. so why run away your own race and want to join other people who see as a confused negro who does not want to be part of hes black african race...

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

and the Somali afro hair is million times closer to other african hair than the white guy..

is this guy BlACK AMERICAN?? HE looks to me that hes Afro American.. hes nose is very big.. and big faruuryo waaweeyn..
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:54 pm

and the Somali afro hair is million times closer to other african hair than the white guy..

is this guy BlACK AMERICAN?? HE looks to me that hes Afro American.. hes nose is very big.. and big faruuryo waaweeyn..
We can all see he is Somali but laakin ee wad, you're the fakest Somali on here. Let me show you your contraction one second.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

who have smaller Nose

Image[/quote]

the somali guy or the Nigerian guy?
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Nose Africans noses are different and it does not mean if your nose is long that your not a black sub sahara african
Then
HE looks to me that hes Afro American.. hes nose is very big..

Bye Yalaxow, I will not reply to you from now on, you are clearly delusional and bias.

SiennaEarth
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SiennaEarth » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Btw, Dr-Yalaxow I'm not sure if you received an education in Nigeria but there is something called weak genes. The child does not have the come out an accurate colour in between both parents, it dependent on which sperm fetilises the egg. You do know that there are some disabled sperm just as much there are blind sperm in your testicles which if they manage to break into the egg you'll end up with a disabled child. If the father has STRONG European ancestry dating 40k years ago and has been passed down to him and then he fertilises the egg with the Somali woman it is possible for the child to be completely white and blue eyed. But the chances are low. Just as much the chances of a child coming out disabled are low. It is up to Allah which sperm is fertilised, so keep your uneducated, flawed, Sub-Saharan, primitive theory to yourself.
:ooh:

Nigerians are actually most educated Africans .. just look africans immigrants in UK forexample.. IN UK Nigerians and Indians and most succesfull and most educated immigrant in UK while somalis are lowest most failed group in UK...
Yeah if you count scams and black magic as success sure they are very successful :lol: :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm

listen my nigger if your nose is big or small it does not makes you different from other black africans... black sub sahara africans which soomaalis are part of share houndred of facial features to other black africans.. more than they do whites or arabs... taa waa xaqiiq..

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Hydrogen's right

niggers wanna mix with somali because they hate their features ( hence why they mix with everything under the sun), to niggers somali is the ultimate goal.

white people may love somali people, but the kids lose all their somali ness, same with half somali half jareer kids.

it doesn't work since the kid ends up 90% of the time looking like the non somali parent :lol: :lol: ultimate failsafe against these nigger tactics!!!!

they finally got some dumb somali girl to marry them, and they think they are gonna get some good looking kids, but alas the kids end up african americna like them LOOOOOOL OWANGE

Hydrogen is a true somali, speaks the truth, any somali who marries a non somali is cast out of the somali community

sorry about that but its the truth, its cos the kids don't look somali at all.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm

this guy is 100% ethnic somali nomad.. hes gudoomiyaha gobolka barri ee buntiland.

probably 8 of 10 somalis look him... and waxaad na leedahay soomaalis are not black africans. :mindblown:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Hydrogen's right

niggers wanna mix with somali because they hate their features ( hence why they mix with everything under the sun), to niggers somali is the ultimate goal.

white people may love somali people, but the kids lose all their somali ness, same with half somali half jareer kids.

it doesn't work since the kid ends up 90% of the time looking like the non somali parent :lol: :lol: ultimate failsafe against these nigger tactics!!!!

they finally got some dumb somali girl to marry them, and they think they are gonna get some good looking kids, but alas the kids end up african americna like them LOOOOOOL OWANGE

Hydrogen is a true somali, speaks the truth, any somali who marries a non somali is cast out of the somali community

Thank you!! :dj:

But I'm tired of Yalaxow now, he is clearly not into the facts. This is why Somalia is in the state is in now. Sad.

I feel sorry for Yalaxows kids (if they are Somali and not Bantu) he will force them into things.

But walahi, Somali men will not touch a black girl LOOOL! Mashallah but when a Somali girl gets with a black man it comes out with the features he was trying to get rid of them he leaves hahahahahah :dj: :dj:

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DonCorleone » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:14 pm

Hydrogen's right

Thank you!! :dj:

But I'm tired of Yalaxow now, he is clearly not into the facts. This is why Somalia is in the state is in now. Sad.

I feel sorry for Yalaxows kids (if they are Somali and not Bantu) he will force them into things.

But walahi, Somali men will not touch a black girl LOOOL! Mashallah but when a Somali girl gets with a black man it comes out with the features he was trying to get rid of them he leaves hahahahahah :dj: :dj:
Exatctly!!!!!!!! Nature has its ways bro!!!!!! Haha!

dude I know plenty of somalis who agree with you and me, they are the true somalis!!!!! these brit and american and canadian somails got brainwashed into thinking them and bantu niggers are the same!!!!! lol, it only helps the niggers! they need to break free of their programming!

cushite/meditid/hamitic/somalid pride.

any somali who mixes out is not somali to begin with.

any niggers that offends, i hope it hurts

real bad!

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:15 pm

iam proud to teach my children that they are black muslim somali africans and they should be proud of it.. and threat all humans as equel and be good people who are good to you and keep your faith in islam..

that what i teach my children... sxb ma barro caruurteyda inay ka ordaan their follow africans ay u ordaan carab hadhoow ku cunsuriyeeynaya midabkooda madoow..... for example those skinnies somalida america ku nool haddii la yiraahdo .. black people dhinac u baxa . mexicans dhinac.. white dhinac.. Arabs dhinac bal halkeed raaceysaan.. of course dhinaca black people ayaad raaceysaa cuz that what your... :blessed:

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DonCorleone » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

this guy is 100% ethnic somali nomad.. hes gudoomiyaha gobolka barri ee buntiland.

probably 8 of 10 somalis look him... and waxaad na leedahay soomaalis are not black africans. :mindblown:
:russ: :Heh:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

haha nigger lover, you know as well as i do, that is a bantu pretending to be somali

9.999 percent of somalis do not like him

lol yalaxoow the nigger kick the bantu out of somalia, before he brings his bantu homies to come kill us!

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

Hydorgen my nigger... word HAMETIC actually means BLACK.. it comes from the bible.. the cursed son of Noaha, HAM, which gave birth to all black people which christians believe they turned black because they had being cursed.. so name Hametic its worst than word( nigger) nigger means just black but Hametic means( CURSED NIGGER.. ahahahahahaha

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 pm

tImage

:russ: :Heh:

lol yalaxoow the nigger kick the bantu out of somalia, before he brings his bantu homies to come kill us!

Are you saying one of most powerfull leader in BUNTILAND who come from laandheere clan the man on this picture is a somali bantu???

this man on the picture is 100% come from the biggest clan in buntiland and hes mother and father are pure somali nomads...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.