Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African-American going off on Somali men

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Lionheart10
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: African-American going off on Somali men

Postby Lionheart10 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:15 pm

:stylin:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 pm

when the white guy calls them nigger its racist but when a black guy calls a nigger it is the norm :?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:19 pm

when the white guy calls them nigger its racist but when a black guy calls a nigger it is the norm :?
What do you expect from primitives?

I always try to stop myself from believing eurocentric lies about negros but they are becoming more and more true.

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

Ghetto culture is so disgusting. They use phrases like real niggers and real b**** to describe a good person. I used to think it was an insult but it is actually a compliment or so I heard. They have gone directly from slavery to a more subtle, mind slavery. Walahi I pity gudhus! They are about 15% of the population with nothing to show for? :x They are inherrintly primitive and no amount of civilization will change them because as the saying goes.. you can take the girl out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of the girl!
Have you seen how intent DR-YALAXOOOW is on saying we Somalis are no different from them, he is being mind controlled in the white land of Sweden.
We share nothing we these people. Heck they dont even have identity.
Last edited by metamorphosis on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:22 pm

hydrogen,
it seems to me they worked harder and smarter back in the jim crow era compared to nower days. Basically the fuel for success for them is gumeysi by the white guy.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:27 pm

If it weren't for the bantus , gudhus call it whatever you want , you would still be under al shabaab occupation meta & co .
Anigu af somali baan idinku sheegaya , haddaad naagahiina maryaha tuurtay oo wax walba iskaga hadlaya , ka qabsan waydaan meesha , Somalinet waa la idinka ka baxaya wallahi .
Maddow ga aad iskaga tufaysaan , halkan bay idin ka daawanayaan , marka ama ummad Ilaahey waa laga xishooda , ama dad Ilaahey ka baqda aynu wada noqono , ama inagu kala kaxeeya .

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 pm

hydrogen,
it seems to me they worked harder and smarter back in the jim crow era compared to nower days. Basically the fuel for success for them is gumeysi by the white guy.
I know what you mean wallahi, I was watching a denzel washintong film not too long ago and in those times they had style: getting a fresh haircut, taking out a pretty black girl to dinner than the disco. they had this mini-culture which was respectable.

But now it's like "fuck bitchs yh nigger imma be a rapper"

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 pm

5 cisho baynu idin ku leenaahay dhiladan yare meesha ka waashay inaga saara .
Maalin walba ayaad sidaas na inoogu dayaysaan . Ma wax aan lagu caayin ba dadkani , nimayow Ilahaa baan ku dhaarte .
Markaad runta u sheegto adiga kugu soo cabadaayan

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:33 pm

Maalin walba ayaad sidaas na inoogu dayaysaan . Ma wax aan lagu caayin ba dadkani , nimanyow Ilahay baan ku dhaarte .

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Maalin walba ayaad sidaas na inoogu dayaysaan . Ma wax aan lagu caayin ba dadkani , nimanyow Ilahay baan ku dhaarte .
Sob, sob, sob.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Can you even speak the language of the people you supposedly represent you lil cu,nt .
Ha ila qabsan aniga dhillahey bila edaabta ah , haddan kugu tufo afkaad xunbo ka si dayn , wallahi iyo billahi .

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 pm

Ghetto culture is so disgusting. They use phrases like real niggers and real b**** to describe a good person. I used to think it was an insult but it is actually a compliment or so I heard. They have gone directly from slavery to a more subtle, mind slavery. Walahi I pity gudhus! They are about 15% of the population with nothing to show for? :x They are inherrintly primitive and no amount of civilization will change them because as the saying goes.. you can take the girl out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of the girl!
Have you seen how intent DR-YALAXOOOW is on saying we Somalis are no different from them, he is being mind controlled in the white land of Sweden.
He lives in a area filled with jareers such as gambians,ugandans and other fofos.

SahanGalbeed
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SahanGalbeed » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:41 pm

Dheygayso warye ^, naagtan aad la hadlayso iney adiga iyo hawiyihiina oo dhan ba idinku sheegta , nus -addon horta miyaad ogtahay ? mise waxaad i leedahay anigu ma ihi hawiye e , waxaan ahay majeerteen sideeda ah ? ya ?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 pm

^hydrogen maruunbaa waxaa lagaa shegayo that you called hawiye bantu :?:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Dheygayso warye ^, naagtan aad la hadlayso iney adiga iyo hawiyihiina oo dhan ba idinku sheegta , nus -addon horta miyaad ogtahay ? mise waxaad i leedahay anigu ma ihi hawiye e , waxaan ahay majeerteen sideeda ah ? ya ?
show war iga xishood HJ baan ahay :pac:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.