Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dr. Braun : Black people are savages and less intelligent

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Dr. Braun : Black people are savages and less intelligent

Postby Tanker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

according to Dr. Gedahlia Braun:

Virtually every trait that makes one skeptical of black rule — dishonesty, deviousness, incompetence, corruption, unreliability, and callous indifference to human suffering — manifests itself daily.

Dr. Braun has concluded that blacks and whites differ as much morally as they do mentally, and that these differences made economic development impossible. He wonders whether one of the reasons large-scale cooperative enterprise is nearly impossible throughout Africa is that blacks do not trust each other and cannot be counted on to work together for the benefit of all. He advances the provocative view that Africans may not have an internalized moral sense but depend instead on tribal authority to set rules of conduct:
“Hence, when they were detribalized (by colonialism, etc.), these external constraints disappeared; and since there never were any internal constraints, we witness rampant lack of self-control amongst detribalized blacks (crime, drugs, promiscuity, etc.). Where there has been some substitute for tribal control—as in white-dominated South Africa or the segregated American South—this behaviour was kept within tolerable limits. But when such controls vanish (as in present-day South Africa and in large U.S. cities), you get this phenomenon of widespread unrestrained violence.”

The almost limitless credulity of blacks means that many will be suckered into believing that a black government will make them rich — that they will own the houses, factories and farms of their employers. This is associated with the common black failure to understand the nature of wealth creation: To them it is just sitting there waiting to be taken, not something that requires sacrifice, hard work, discipline and foresight.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Re: Dr. Braun : Black people are savages and less intelligen

Postby Tanker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:50 pm

:whew:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

egypy has been just just banned and here you are posting the same shit she was banned for :meles:

KartiHaween
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby KartiHaween » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Unintelligent? Is that why African immigrants are beating them in their schools in Canada, UK and America?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:57 pm

:clap: Ouuuuu Yum! Yum! My favorite topic. :eat:

I disagree with the 'deviousness' though. Blacks are NOT devious. Devious implies, devilish and perverted. First, blacks are deathly afraid of the 'devil' that is why Jesus is their best friend upon devil talk. Second of all, perverted as to the sexual implication--Whites are more perverted. Child molestation and all. :roll: A White man is 10 times capable of turning up as a child molester than a black man. (child molestation is common in whites due to their igregious lack of a good size Gu.s thus preying on under age to shock their innocence and also feel good that 'their size' matters to these poor novices)

But I agree with the rest.... incompetence, corrupted, dishonest, unreliable and callous indifference to human life. Totally agree- 100%. :dj: I also agree Blacks are inferior in mental and moral capacity. All this interior deformity is inherent in blacks. (Somalis are not black of course, aside from their noble sinjii birth, ISLAM has saved them. } Personally, I think it all stems from inequality of beauty. If u r beautiful everything is handed upon u, but if u iz ugly like an adoon---your dark heart is prone to be inflicted with evil thoughts. For instance- the Cinderalla story---the step ugly fat sisters would never have hated Cinderella if she was fat and ugly like them. Her beauty & slimness, threatened them and turned them into vindictive evil, but in the end---good and innocent won. (Cinderella got the prince, and the whites got to be civil superior and not to mention superior in beauty) Whites are more compassionate than adoon therefore Allaah swt has rewarded them with ALL good qualities known to them. The moral of the story is:

Be compassionate. :stylin:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Okay Basra

:whew:

Zizzz
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Zizzz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

:clap: Ouuuuu Yum! Yum! My favorite topic. :eat:

But I agree with the rest.... incompetence, corrupted, dishonest, unreliable and callous indifference to human life. Totally agree- 100%. :dj: I also agree Blacks are inferior in mental and moral capacity. All this interior deformity is inherent in blacks. (Somalis are not black of course, aside from their noble sinjii birth, ISLAM has saved them. } Personally, I think it all stems from inequality of beauty. If u r beautiful everything is handed upon u, but if u iz ugly like an adoon---your dark heart is prone to be inflicted with evil thoughts. For instance- the Cinderalla story---the step ugly fat sisters would never have hated Cinderella if she was fat and ugly like them. Her beauty & slimness, threatened them and turned them into vindictive evil, but in the end---good and innocent won. (Cinderella got the prince, and the whites got to be civil superior and not to mention superior in beauty) Whites are more compassionate than adoon therefore Allaah swt has rewarded them with ALL good qualities known to them. The moral of the story is:

Be compassionate. :stylin:
:mindblown:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Dr. Brauns words and I think about Somalia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:33 pm

prophet muhammed s.a.w last sermon before he died:

"O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and TAKE THESE WORDS TO THOSE WHO COULD NOT BE PRESENT HERE TODAY.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your LORD, and that HE will indeed reckon your deeds. ALLAH has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn 'Abd'al Muttalib (Prophet's uncle) shall henceforth be waived...

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah's trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship ALLAH, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before ALLAH and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O People, NO PROPHET OR APOSTLE WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the QURAN and my example, the SUNNAH and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O ALLAH, that I have conveyed your message to your people".

Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Postby Nomand » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:35 pm

so should we follow Dr braun or should we follow the prophet muhammed s.a.w ?

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 pm

lool basra waa qac

I also agree Blacks are inferior in mental and moral capacity. All this interior deformity is inherent in blacks. (Somalis are not black of course, aside from their noble sinjii birth, ISLAM has saved them. } Personally, I think it all stems from inequality of beauty. If u r beautiful everything is handed upon u, but if u iz ugly like an adoon---your dark heart is prone to be inflicted with evil thoughts

talxenegus

Postby talxenegus » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 pm

See this is when all Somali people start claiming they iz negruz and simpatizing wid dem. ya naw wham sayin.... Cuz dese niggaz rite here be oppressed and we like to stand by folks thaat be oppressed downt matter if they can spell or not mayn.

CushiticReflections
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CushiticReflections » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Unintelligent? Is that why African immigrants are beating them in their schools in Canada, UK and America?
Exactly. But the point here is not facts. If you examine such claims of black inferiority, you will notice that their "evidence" is based on studies that were not conducted in the proper scientific manner, inconclusive evidences that they illogically and invalidly link to their weak argument, and/or on their biases and prejudices.

While the facts contradict their illogical claims, they never seem to fail to cling to their prejudices and assumptions. Perhaps it gives some comfort to view the world in a way that supports their delusions of superiority based on their place in the social construct of race. As for those who hold contempt for their own race, they are usually in the position of a minority of power in the world power structure (as a people, race, ethnic group, etc) and are plagued with self-hatred and other unfortunate issues.

All I feel is pity for those like Dr. Braun who feel compelled to establish and re-establish their superiority to themselves and anyone who will listen.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Regardless of anything nobody can deny this only an idiot will say that it is wrong :

Virtually every trait that makes one skeptical of black rule — dishonesty, deviousness, incompetence, corruption, unreliability, and callous indifference to human suffering — manifests itself daily.

He wonders whether one of the reasons large-scale cooperative enterprise is nearly impossible throughout Africa is that blacks do not trust each other and cannot be counted on to work together for the benefit of all. He advances the provocative view that Africans may not have an internalized moral sense but depend instead on tribal authority to set rules of conduct:
“Hence, when they were detribalized (by colonialism, etc.), these external constraints disappeared; and since there never were any internal constraints, we witness rampant lack of self-control amongst detribalized blacks (crime, drugs, promiscuity, etc.). Where there has been some substitute for tribal control—as in white-dominated South Africa or the segregated American South—this behaviour was kept within tolerable limits. But when such controls vanish (as in present-day South Africa and in large U.S. cities), you get this phenomenon of widespread unrestrained violence.”

The almost limitless credulity of blacks means that many will be suckered into believing that a black government will make them rich — that they will own the houses, factories and farms of their employers. This is associated with the common black failure to understand the nature of wealth creation: To them it is just sitting there waiting to be taken, not something that requires sacrifice, hard work, discipline and foresight.

CushiticReflections
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CushiticReflections » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Regardless of anything nobody can deny this only an idiot will say that it is wrong
Regardless of even the lack of logic and evidence? Regardless of the truth?
In what way is it idiotic to disagree with statements unsupported by valid evidence? If you assert a claim and do not present any valid evidence that supports it, then your statement is not sound, valid, or true. To deem such a claim to be irrefutably true and and deem any nay-sayers to be an idiot, I really question your critical thinking skills.

What studies does he use to draw such conclusions from? I'm black but I certainly never believed that a black leader would lead to my increase in wealth. And yet he claims that there is a "black failure" to understand the nature of wealth creation. It is ironic considering his failure to understand the basics of logic and construction of sound arguments. He clearly does not support his claims with any valid evidence and only makes assumptions based on his own biases and prejudices. To suscribe to such invalid arguments and to present it as a truth is not only illogical but also vain in that you assume your opinion (because it is shared) is inherently true and all other opinions to be inherently false.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.