Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Aderol Drug

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Aderol Drug

Postby Murax » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Its a prescription only drug thats available for people who have Attention Deficit Problems, but even people who don't use it anyway especially University or Grad students who are about to take a major exam. I took it once in College, a friend gave it to me before our Discreet Math final exam We had that I was totally unprepared for. I ended up passing with flying colors, and the mental clarity I felt was absolutely crazy. Anybody here ever took it? I have a major certification board exam coming in a couple weeks, but screw it I won't mess with that.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Aderol Drug

Postby Titanium » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:49 pm

I took Ritalin twice when I was really desperate. Students sold it around campus for $10 a piece but I never got it from them. I got it for free from a friend's jumpy little brother :lol:

It works wonders but I would not make it a habit. Only for emergencies. I *might* do it for my PMP certification exams.

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:12 am

I get prescription for adderall :lol:

I take 20MG, has me feeling like :blessed:

Sometimes it makes me cry and call up people appologizing for minor incidents that happen years ago :wtf:

It's really powerful :whew:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

Heard it makes you super focused; I want to try it. Wonder where to get it, perhaps College students.

Titanium
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Titanium » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:25 am

Heard it makes you super focused; I want to try it. Wonder where to get it, perhaps College students.
Every other Somali kid in America these days has ADHD. You probably don't need to look far.

ofafrique
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Preaching Pan-Somalism throughout the corridors of your city.

Postby ofafrique » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 am

Go easy on that stuff when/if you get it. Fucks up your heart in the long run and the tolerance you build up sucks. :whoa:

Somalistan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somalistan » Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:54 am

Every other Somali kid in America these days has ADHD. You probably don't need to look far.
lool Maybe I can ask Advo to hook me up. But then again, he could send me something else. Don't trust a nigga from Snet.

thanks for the info. I should probably go to the doctor and just claim that I have problem focusing on task lol I'm sure they diagnose on the information you give them.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:22 am

Stay hydrated. Don't take it before any oral exams or interviews. The dry mouth's a pain.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:51 am

Can it show up in a drug test ?

Muraxow,

Just be prepared for have you taken drugs question @ your poly ?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:06 am

It's an amphetamine. They'll think you took meth. :lol:

It'll probably be out in a week, max.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:08 am

Alpha,

Some souped up Khat ?

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:13 am

Don't know much about khat, but that's probably closer to caffiene than an amphetamine. Just a guess. Hmm, I wonder if a test for khat would show up as coffee lol.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:17 am

Don't know much about khat, but that's probably closer to caffiene than an amphetamine. Just a guess. Hmm, I wonder if a test for khat would show up as coffee lol.
Negative.

They have this synthetic khat in a pill form being sold in Yemeni Jewish communities in Israel. One pill and you are flying and building castles in the sky.

Alphanumeric
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alphanumeric » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:34 am

Ah I see what you mean. I think it's in a category of its own. Cathinone, seems like.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:58 pm

is adictive?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.