Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

what is the number of somali millionaires?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Nomand
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: nomand, first of my names, king of the andals and the first men

Re: what is the number of somali millionaires?

Postby Nomand » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:21 pm

add me to the list.

in cash no, but in asset yes.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:26 pm

How did I forget the owners of Dahabshiil? :lol:
Rer Dahabshiil look like welfare cases compared to the former CEO of Barkat, Sheik Jimcaale. This dude has stakes in Telesom, Golis, Hormuud, energy, water, agriculture, livestock etc. He is a bonafide Somali Warren Buffet with a khamiis and tusbax.

S-D-M
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Postby S-D-M » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I'm Billionaire in IDR........... I have 1.164 Billion IDR ....... :stylin:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm Billionaire in IDR........... I have 1.164 Billion IDR ....... :stylin:
Make it rain, warya, make it typhoon !

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Sahal - Actually that's not true.. Despite the recession the number of millionaires in the UK has risen..[/color]
we are talking in a language of numbers, are you familiar with this?
The uk property millionaires are 300,000 according to a 2013 study. This means only these guys have their own properties without mortage being there.
The numbers your talking about only live in a millionare households and are 5750 the rest are forieng shares

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 pm

moojy. i. ma wahbey ika seeni? then maha ika galay. wahan ono wan heysta and live very confy life, no bill even under my name .lol healthy alhamdullilah. so im rich. alhamdullilah.

sahal80
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sahal80 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 pm

moojy. i. ma wahbey ika seeni? then maha ika galay. wahan ono wan heysta and live very confy life, no bill even under my name .lol healthy alhamdullilah. so im rich. alhamdullilah.
:lol: allah yat7ikak yaa shaykh.
More business men means having better service, more small markets, xaafad shopping center instead of walking to suuq fulaan for 3 hours.
Imagin getting you mincemeat in somalia...

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:53 pm

You guys are looking at a millionaire right here

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.