Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:17 am

I was staying at my villa home, over the strawberry hills quite comfortably and luxuriously when I heard a knock at my great large front door. It wasn't so much just a knock, but bells ringing, door knocking and shouting that sounded hectic and urgent. Naturally, it was a Sunday morning, I was unaccustomed to guests, especially so early in the morning of 6 am. I put on my slippers, quickly stood in front of the bathroom mirror in the hallway leading to the door-- I put on a touch quick lipstick on, deciding whether I should wear gabarsar to hide my hair which was galvanized by tacky large multi-color rollers. I didn't look ugly but I was not entirely my cute self either. Although, naturally a' beauty' always, a signature of all glows & pomp advertisement in my countenance, such a moment in the day, and such indelicacies as hair rollers and relaxing white crème on the face looked a bit demonic not to mention some what Amazonian primitive junglelinian.

I slowly opened the door to find the very short but handsome gurey looking fiercely mad. Gurey was a man of erudite exterior, a bit nerdish looking, huge reading glases, exceptionally midget looking with cute adorable short hands. His small cute marehaan mouth foaming with restrained anger and hastiness. His long Somali shiny Sadee forehead blistering with raised blood glands, and sweat slowly but surely accumulating.

"Gurey--what is the matter? " I asked worriedly.

"What is the matter? What is the matter you ask Basra?" Gurey replied with gradual voice of anger.

"Did someone die?" I asked while stepping out a little closer to him, and naturally --he crept backwards to stay as far from me as possible, fearing in case my height of 5'9 may quite look menacing and overriding compared to his unjovial height of 4'10.

"What the fuck is wrong with this attention seeking, cock-sucking Super Whore!!! Apparently there is not a modicum of the human decency left in her. She even finds it hard to adhere to the age old, universally accepted tradition of respecting the dead and fails to restrain her filthy, huuro stained mouth. Hard to believe this reputed sharmuuto is actually a ranking member of the so called MODS in this god forsaken forum. If this does not Speak volumes of this disgusting place, I honestly don't know what does.."

:o :lol:

Gurey--gurey---calm down walaal. I was merely expressing my opinions, albeit--Y.E.S..... not very nice, and pleasant, but a valid opinion -- nevertheless."

I spoke while periodically checking my teeth for any lipstick stain using my shiny, glowing red nails as a mirror reflection. I know, classless and tacky yes, but one is not so elegant when so early in the morning, and surprised in such a manner of exposing the true reer miyii within me.

Gurey--proceeded to go into deep, heavy speech of decency and sharmutniimo--which for some odd reason turned me on. At 6'am he all buttoned up, white crispy shirt on, brown jacket on top of it, a bow tie- a man dressed for church but unrealistically--instead standing at my door step screaming with anger. Here was a very minute small man of lion like voice, a hint or tint of Siad bare power blood running through his veins, shouting at the top of is lungs-- adorable petite hands of immense strength and gravitas-- was shouting and practically domineering in front of my door step, beckoning me to suspend all my goodness tint or highness hint, that is normally--- my true nature. I was silently, and attentively invoking, that sassy, dirty xalimo who suddenly been engulfed with a dwarf, a dapper suit, yelling and pacing like a brown napoleon.

"Gurey--I beg your pardon. I do apologize if I expressed opinions that were odious to your sensibility but can you stop shouting out loud? There are venue for such vocal, some what melodic noises you know." I said with a hint to Gurey to take this grievances somewhere else, like her esteemed bedroom.

"What"? Say what?" Nayaa are you proposing to let me in your filthy super who.re bedroom>? Are YOU??????? :x

Basra looks left and right, for any neighborly nosiness, and practically signals her head by shaking in silent agreement!

" Sharmuuto aa tahay waaaas! :stylin: Gurey began to shout. You are an imbecile, oxymoron mistress, you are a capital, diabolical, unbelievably.......

and suddenly I interrupted this rant in my head, ALL--I could see was, his mouth move, but hear nothing , everything else was blocked out. My fast breathing suddenly became louder, and louder, as I slowly began to undress the decent Pc-sheikh slash Somali nationalist in my mind, with his small hands practically being waved in my eye pupils, ready to poke my eyes out.(at the very same time envisioning or imagine, will his gu.s really be of that poking small size or would I be surprised?) I began to day dream of sonnets and flying feet--albeit one long legs on high red heels, and the other ape like strong, stout midget legs that had the stamina to kill a horse with one good kick if only he wasn't wearing a cheap Arabian pointy sandals. Gurey continued to shout--with words totally deaf in my ears, but occasionally, I could hear Sharmuuto escaping my day dreaming deafness as it was said with such ferocity of gravitas as to invoke heart palpitations. It was at this moment of palpitations when I suddenly foorso- down to his height n level of his mouth, and gave Gurey a big wet French kiss for least 17 seconds and slowly but abruptly let go his lower jaws in which I used to force the kiss. It took Gurey a few more seconds to recover, wipe off the love saliva barricading on the outskirts of his upper lip, then wipe off his entire small, aboriginis slash marehaan small looking mouth, and suddenly Gurey aka barbararossa ....spoke---

"Qaaaq Tuuuuf! How dare you! Qaaaq tuuuf! "

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: A KNOCK AT THE DOOR!

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:56 am

:dj:

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:59 am

:? why did you delete my post?

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:09 am

:dead: :dead:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

Adali

Are you OKEY>? :stylin:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:33 am

Hilarious baa tahay islaanyahay :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:36 am

Adali@loool

Am I Hilarious? Yes. Am I 'islaaan'? NO. :dj: :dj:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 am

I wonder which part of this story would most offend Gurey

I am betting the calling him a Somali Nationalist part closely followed by Mareexaan :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:42 am

lolBb

No, I think that will be a compliment for him. To be called a nationalist is every marehaan dream. Maybe he wont like the "PC-Sheikh" as he tends to have atheistic tenancies. Maybe that may offend him. :dj:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 am

Basra I feel sorry for all the short men who have been unfortunate to have encountered you, why did you edit your post. :lol:

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Adali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:46 am

I wonder which part of this story would most offend Gurey

I am betting the calling him a Somali Nationalist part closely followed by Mareexaan :lol:
I honestly feel sorry for you. :|

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:48 am

Basra I feel sorry for all the short men who have been unfortunate to have encountered you, why did you edit your post. :lol:

:dj: Adali I feel sorry for any soul-- short or tall to have ever encountered me. Napolean once said-- He who can flatter you, can also slander you. :dj: Upon meeting, I will flatter u and smile at u--once u walk away---God forgive my tongue. :dj:

PS Which particular 'editing' are u referring to? :dj:

Second, and most important- PS pray--why do u feel sorry for BB --adali?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 am

No wonder you didn't reply to barbarossa last night, you was writing a f-king story LOOOL :clap: :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:53 am

Hydrogen

walaahi, it took me less than 30 minutes to write all this. Ask Adali--I was editing and updating after that. (maybe 20 more minutes of editing)

When Barbarossa aka Gurey wrote the post--I was sleeping, I woke up this morning and responded. His response was so hilarious as it inspired me to write this burlesque. :stylin:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 am

How do you know barbarossa is gurey lool

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.