Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ELECTION FEVER IN SOMALILAND

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

WHICH POLITICAL PARTY WILL WIN MAJORITY OF SEATS IN JSL PARLIAMANT?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:51 pm

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:54 pm

Libaax, It is difficult to tell who is telling the truth and who is not. Everyone in a position of power or with political ambitions seeks support and recognition by jumping on the popular bandwagon lately by harrassing innocent muslims they accuse to be terrorists. It is deja vu every time.

Are you also insinuating There exist Al-Qaida members in Muqdisho? Just because people come from there doesn't mean they are terrorists. I misunderstand what you are syaing here. What is teh connection between Muqdisho and Al-Qa'ida? May be your leaders should find other credible excuses for their sycophantic ways. But then again, I shouldn't single your leadership out because others in Muqdisho do the same thing and accuse in fact all residents to be terrorists. I had also seen on the news in the past some poor travellers rounded up in Galkacyo who were put on an Italian TV by A/Y's adminstration as arrested Al-Qa-ida members. It is popular to pick on poor faraxs to please the masters isn't it?

Libaax*
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libaax* » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:41 pm

gamadiid

i didnt say anything about alqaeda or even terrorism, but tell me something are these "poor somalis" you are reffering to the same ones that where delebrately assasinating foreigners in somaliland, are you saying somaliland authorities made up the whole thing up, sxb we wether they where internationaly aclaimed "terrorist" or a ragtag "shufto" does not matter for they had one ambition at the end of the day which was to destabalise this region.

do not try and blame somaliland for something we didnt instigate, sxb while am not saying "reer" muqdisho were behind this whole thing but there are not doubts in anyones mind that there are groups who would love to see the whole somali penensulea destabalised so it can fall into their hands, if you wish go and analys the political ambition of one "sheikh" Dahir Aweys, as one example of these groups.

one thing is certain is that somaliland will not become hostage to some, Geel Jire turned warlord turned sheikh, who idea of wadaad activity is setting up new isbaaro.

its simple if you dont want to be label as AlqaEda wel what are you sons doing in my shores killing people waaba iga sualle.

i believe you said to xidig something along the lines of "wixii idin soo doontaaba idinka waalan"

sxb markaa labadeena keebaa waalan??

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:23 pm

Libaax, Do you know if I can pass through Hargeysa Airport or can stay, if I choose to, in town for few days or longer without being asked to prove my connection to the town? that is why I am saying "wixii idin soo raadsadaa idinka liita". Remember, people can land anywhere in Somalia if they want to by-passing HARGEYSA altogether. I am just interested out of curiousity if people from there agree with their misguided leadership.

Why don't you drop a number of Hargeysa Airport so I can actually ask them what is the policy? I promise I will call them to find out Laughing

PS: Sorry if I offended anyone. I guess at the end of the day, IT IS NON OF MY BUSINESS. SOOMAALINIMO is dead so is people's islam. I shouldn't care really.

guledy

Postby guledy » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:23 am

Gamadid,because there was an election in somaliland doesn't mean that the people have stopped being somalis.And as for somalinimo it will always be there as long as there are somalis anywhere in the world and that any land inhabited by somalis is as much yours as anyother somali, all else is just "B-S.

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:41 am

somalinimo is overrated if you ask me...

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:29 am

Skippa

I guess some somalis have issues with their being somali ethnically then. You can also blame the good-hearted somalis in the past who fed us the lies about somalis being one. We took the falsehood as truth literally only to find out there is no basis for such sentiment across the board and some segments of what we knew as somalis actually are separate nation and country. The whole somali entity is corrupted anyway from A-Z, and these views of self-hate are just another affliction of a dying dismembered entity.

Guldey.

You have a point but what I asked for and my subsequent comments are not about elections but about policies some corrupted self-hating bigotted so called leaders adopted to create hate between somalis.

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:44 am

They suddenly care Crying or Very sad .......MmhhI wonder why? Rolling Eyes Laughing

*Corruption is like a chronic desease, which is so common in the third world....
*The hate between Somaliz started way back.... (before Somaliland)

Libaax*
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libaax* » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:08 am

Gamaadiid

first of all this place you reffering to somalia north or hargaysa is called somaliland my dear friend, secondly you dont have any copy rights to the term somalinimo, it was only yesterday that i was teaching this term to certain people, i would have thought you have out grown those old and weak political tools used by "hadhadii" afweyne as begging bowl for their clansdine intrest.

so if somalinimo is dead Laughing Laughing

then thats darn isnt it, cidii wax ku weydaaba weydii Very Happy

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:13 am

Waa runtaa Very Happy Why should I care? It was a mistake commenting about the whole topic. It bothers me sometimes that some people, because of their perception that the concept of somalinimo is a threat to their tribal ambitions, they have to belittle it. I hate to say it but Somalis won't be missing too much of a thing if Somaliland or any other region breaks away. Intii is jecel ha isku soo harto. I wonder if your future proposal includes building huge insurmountable wall right on the colonial demarkated tribal borders? I think that would be perfect Laughing

PS: It feels lonely without Somalis I tell ya Laughing HINT: Somalinet instead of Somalilandnet Smile
Last edited by Gamadid. on Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Libaax*
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libaax* » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:20 am

"intii is jecel hasyku soo hadho" Laughing

lets hope so, although i have the distinctive feeling that inta isku soo hadhay waa inta isu neceb if anything on the ground is to go by Laughing

going back to the somalinimo thing, my simple answe to this quanandrum is this ARAB IS AN ARAB no matter which country they from. Wink

so lets leave it at that Very Happy

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:35 am

Inta rabta iney isku harto, ma necba soomaalinimada, that is the best thing about them. No matter what differences they have, you will never find any member among these clans insulting the name somali or belittling it. Inshallah they will come together and their hearts will come closer, set aside the meaningless pickering over leadership and realize the continuity of the somali ethnicity converged into one large swath OF LAND CALLED SOMALIA, where every somali REGARDLESS OF CLAN AFFLIATION CALLS HOME depends on their success. They are already on the right track and I wish them success.

Angelin@
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Angelin@ » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:54 am

UCID ALL THE WAY

maria from west side
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby maria from west side » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:57 am

^^Naa baax! Mad Laughing

Ay iisho
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ay iisho » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:13 am

Viva UCID

up

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.