Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AMAZING! A SOMALI CITY WITH A PARK

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Re: AMAZING! A SOMALI CITY WITH A PARK

Postby MrPrestige » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:09 am

Nice, but that looks like a grazing area rather than a park. This is what you call a designed park in a Somaliland city, Beerta Xoriyada, Ceerigaabo.

May 18 in Ceerigaabo.
From 0:00 to 0:18 that is Beerta Xoriyada.

Zamaronavich

Postby Zamaronavich » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:16 am

[youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uEnnxPKZUg&feature=share][/youtube]

Masha allah My home town, Borama cadeey, the most green, serene and beautiful city in the Land of the Somalis!....Sxb This is a park, the oldest and the biggest Urban/Communal Park in probably the whole of Somalia....Waxa la yidhaa Seeraha ( Range) It was established by the British back in the 40s and almost surrounds the entire city. To this day, walaahi not a single house has been built on Seeraha mostly because its not suitable for residential buildings, waayo meeshu waa biyo mareen oo Biyaha ka soo rogmada Buuraha Saw, Sharlaganadi and all ayaa xagaas mara so NO one is really stupid enough to build a house on a flood path. Thats the only reason why it has survived, not becoz ree Borama are somewhat more nature loving than their Somali brethrens loolz..Although, that might be the case!.......Mida kale whats with the Burushka xaarka leh, meel yaroo couple of hundred sq meters ah bay ku leeyihin waa Park lolz...If anything, Beeraha Xorriyada in Hargeisa and Cerigabo can not be described as Parks waayo its so small to be such walaahi....Waar Seeraha Borama, wuxu ku wareegsanyahay the entire city of Borama on both east and west ayuu ku kala yaalaa and has not been touched.
Last edited by Zamaronavich on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zamaronavich

Postby Zamaronavich » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:26 am

Ahhh the houses, My Godness this is the new Sheikh Ali Jawhar area...Find me a more beautiful and peaceful place on the Somali peninsula...Waleee this city has the potential to be the most prestegious and luxurious city of Somalia....Come at me bruv!! Watch me develop that park with trees and beautiful grass and flowers. Watch me develop those roads with Street signs and lane dividers and lamp posts and more foreign ever green ones like, Palm and Pine trees.

iGGA WALLA intay naftu igu jirto I will realise my dream of turning Borama into one of the most prestigious place in East Africa!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.