Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wixii Xunba Xaawaa Leh!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
biiqaaye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby biiqaaye » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:22 am

adi camal, right?

biiqaaye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby biiqaaye » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:25 am

I mean Hannah camal, right?

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:31 am

i remeber we all were debating this a very long time ago.. Midgaans as a qabiil, they were highly smart people back in somalia, they were craftsman, skilled people... we just love to hate those who were better than us

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:36 am

[quote="mizz_chief"]i remeber we all were debating this a very long time ago.. Midgaans as a qabiil, they were highly smart people back in somalia, they were craftsman, skilled people... we just love to hate those who were better than us[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

stop it...just stop it. You're over doing it. You hate them, not unusual for hardcore qabiilist like you.

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:40 am

Midgaan i just learned recently they are a qabiil.

It became an caay probally after some member done something very bad.

Also the boon (gallgalla) were considered inferior at times.

I think Dhuusa will be called Midgaan amongst his family

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:25 am

The sad fact is, decades of being downgraded, downtrodden and simply humiliated in the worst inhumane manners have taken it's toll on them. It seems that they finally accepted the label and is proving the so-called nasab's allegations. They can commit any error and justify it with "Awalba Midgaan baan ahaa"

They have accepted the title and it will take ages to clean them from certain acts that the so-called nassab would frown upon, and I don't mean their skills

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Fri Sep 30, 2005 11:28 am

[quote="Sir-Luggoyo"]They can commit any error and justify it with "Awalba Midgaan baan ahaa"
[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bisinka are you blaming them?

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:18 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"][quote="Miss_Killa_Foodstampz"]U JUST WANNA GET UNDER MY SKIN SINJIYADAADA WASEE HANALA QABSAN N HELL NO I AIN'T NO MIDGAAN[/quote]

what are you then? You can't be isaaq since Isaaq chics look awfully ugly. I bet you're darood...let me guess MJ.[/quote]

What the hell does a khanis know about woman looks.........

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:29 pm

Ceelgabo,

I think you are gravely mistaken here saxib, this khaniis knows about women looks more than we can comprehend, it's what he strives for saxib, it's what he wishes to look like, it's his dream and that is why he is more comfortable having discussions with women rather than men.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.