Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Macrobians aka ancient Somalis, cousins of the A. Egyptians

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Macrobians aka ancient Somalis, cousins of the A. Egypti

Postby hydrogen » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 am

If AAs like to claim Ancient Egypt, then why is this thread about how somalis are supposedly related to the Ancient Egyptians? The truth is Somalis and Egypt have as much to do with eachother as Spain and Turkmenistan. Stop claiming other peoples heritage, especially when compared to Greece and Rome, the Egyptians paled in comparison.
Since you happen to know it all from your high horse why not contribute rather than dismissing whatever else we've contributed.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 am

If AAs like to claim Ancient Egypt, then why is this thread about how somalis are supposedly related to the Ancient Egyptians? The truth is Somalis and Egypt have as much to do with eachother as Spain and Turkmenistan. Stop claiming other peoples heritage, especially when compared to Greece and Rome, the Egyptians paled in comparison.
Since you happen to know it all from your high horse why not contribute rather than dismissing whatever else we've contributed.
:lol: These up people have taken from their maters and adopted this uppity attitude. Good thread ! But I take anything Somali + ancient Egypt with a pinch of salt.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 am

:lol: These up people have taken from their maters and adopted this uppity attitude. Good thread ! But I take anything Somali + ancient Egypt with a pinch of salt.
Dhaboyaco, my master is Allah alone. Unlike you I don't clamber to service Italians, English,xabashi and now bantus.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:54 am

By the sound of it are these macrobians related to gog magoog?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:00 am

Dhaboyaco, my master is Allah alone. Unlike you I don't clamber to service Italians, English,xabashi and now bantus.
Ah ofcourse, how could I be so stupid, you are a stupid qabiliist despite the statue of a profile picture. To think I asked you for a contribution LOL.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:18 am

:lupe: And who the fck are you?

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:30 am

:lupe: And who the fck are you?
Lol you should know since you stalk all of my threads

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 am

No seriously, who the fck are you? :dwill:

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:00 am

Look at your thread history (:

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 am

Look at your thread history (:
:whew:

GalliumerianSlayer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GalliumerianSlayer » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:20 am

So Stark, are you an Arab? :D :up: LOOOL Jaberti

Bilis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Bilis » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:51 pm

The truth is Somalis and Egypt have as much to do with eachother as Spain and Turkmenistan.
Is that a fact? Then please explain why the Somali skulls in the craniometric study below cluster with both the predynastic and late dynastic Egyptians:

Were certain types of Somalis overrepresented in that sample set? Hmmm... makes one wonder.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 am

Yeah lets use Victorian Pseudo- science to prove a point. There is absolutely no evidence anywhere, in or out of Somalia, that Somalis are related to Egyptians. I can find a link for instance between Ancient Persians and Indians through language and ancient religious customs i.e. Indo-aryans. The berbers of North Africa are the only ones that can claik any sort of link to Egypt, even if a tenious one.

DonCorleone
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Rehabilitated for my chaos ways... On the peace tip

Postby DonCorleone » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Yeah lets use Victorian Pseudo- science to prove a point. There is absolutely no evidence anywhere, in or out of Somalia, that Somalis are related to Egyptians. I can find a link for instance between Ancient Persians and Indians through language and ancient religious customs i.e. Indo-aryans. The berbers of North Africa are the only ones that can claik any sort of link to Egypt, even if a tenious one.

Haplogroup E1B1B

AFRO ASIATIC LANGUAGE?

PUNT/WAAQOOYI/LAND OF PUNT ALL LAND OF GOD,

EGYPIANS WORSHIPED US

PHYSICAL FEATURES

LINGUISTICS

TAKE YOUR PIC :clap:

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Idiots! Ancient Egyptians were not any different from the current Egyptians.
Yes....some groups received some slight foreign admixture recently but Egyptians are still largely the same as their ancient ancestors. Some of you annoying Somalis need to stop making us sounds like these crazy Afrocentric African Americans, we are Somalis....we have our own history and traditions to be proud of. I'm sure if more archaeologists come to our country (which they will inshalllah as the country gets more stable) they'd find some great stuff.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.