Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you guys think of my work?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: What do you guys think of my work?

Postby SecretAgent » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 pm

my work is smelling shit all nite from 7pm to 7am i smell shit an piss for $28 n hour am lovin it

Alto

Postby Alto » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:57 pm

What I work on looks like these below:

Alto

Postby Alto » Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 pm

my work is smelling shit all nite from 7pm to 7am i smell shit an piss for $28 n hour am lovin it

Shaqada waa raganimo, ma iyadaa xun? Whether you sweat to get it or sit in a cool office and write programs, it is all work. I would say get a degree while you work that hard, one class at a time till you graduate.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:04 pm

Shaqada waa raganimo, ma iyadaa xun? Whether you sweat to get it or sit in a cool office and write programs, it is all work. I would say get a degree while you work that hard, one class at a time till you graduate.
fuk school ders racism here all my co workers somali girls have degrees but no jobs so we clean toilets macan $$ every month i earn $7,000 free food , transportation , i stay in camp over time i get even more

Alto

Postby Alto » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 pm

fuk school ders racism here all my co workers somali girls have degrees but no jobs so we clean toilets macan $$ every month i earn $7,000 free food , transportation , i stay in camp over time i get even more

What country do you live in? And I didn't quite get the last part. You live in a refugee camp but work outside in the city? Get a degree while you clean toilets, then you leave that country behind. Do computer related degrees, like software engineer etc. You can find a job in the US with European passport if you have a nursing degree or Any kind of Engineering Degree.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:11 pm

What country do you live in? And I didn't quite get the last part. You live in a refugee camp but work outside in the city? Get a degree while you clean toilets, then you leave that country behind. Do computer related degrees, like software engineer etc. You can find a job in the US with European passport if you have a nursing degree or Any kind of Engineering Degree.
i live in canada we stay in camps wen we r working 21 days straight n 8 days off we get everything free while at work

Alto

Postby Alto » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:20 pm

i live in canada we stay in camps wen we r working 21 days straight n 8 days off we get everything is free while at work

Are you in those remote areas where they do Oil drilling? Anyway, you make good money despite the hardship. You have good ethics by working as a young man. The reason I said go to college is for your future investment outside Canada. You can leave Canada any day and set up shop in East Africa then make money. You either need money saved to start a business or useful education that lets you use your brain/hands to make money.

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:36 pm

i live in canada we stay in camps wen we r working 21 days straight n 8 days off we get everything is free while at work

Are you in those remote areas where they do Oil drilling? Anyway, you make good money despite the hardship. You have good ethics by working as a young man. The reason I said go to college is for your future investment outside Canada. You can leave Canada any day and set up shop in East Africa then make money. You either need money saved to start a business or useful education that lets you use your brain/hands to make money.
yess da Oil sands no am not into business i have build a $40,000 big house in my hometown of Borama , i wanna retire der 1day inshallah

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 pm

^ Well at least your investing, which is smart.

Guys, what's CAD?

Alto

Postby Alto » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:11 pm

^ Well at least your investing, which is smart.

Guys, what's CAD?

Computer-Aided-Design. It is a software that lets you draw and design a part you want. Car manufacturers, Airplane makers, motorcycle makers, furniture makers, architects, just about anybody who makes something uses the CAD to make a blueprint of what they manufacture/make.

SecretAgent

Adigaaba iga fiican oo guri ku leh Somalia. Keep up the good work.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 pm

This is good Ducaysane. I use A9 CAD which is a free version when I want something made by the shop. I design the part I wanna made for me, then print it and give it to the shop so they make it to my specifications.

I think your handiwork is good. Will post the tools I use for work in a bit. Keep up the good work bro.

A9 CAD is suitable for drawing buildings and a lot of things. In my place we have Autodesk Inventor, Inventor Fusion and AutoCAD.

Is this ur portfolio?
looks pretty good!

Thanks.Nah, just from work. My portfolio looks better than this.

MrPrestige
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Ceelafweyn-Bancade ' Qardhaasa cadde Yoonisoo, qoodhiyaan ahaye ~~

Postby MrPrestige » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Not gonna lie i thought for a sec, is he being serious with a table wtf :lol: Looks like engineering...don't mind me im reer
baadiyo but being a Maths grad we piss on you guys :lol: :up:

Do you think the table is easy? Look at its legs, I had to design that as well accurately on 3D CAD and assemble the parts together. This is by the way
A real table that was in the work place I measured it inch by inch.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:57 pm

Ducaysane do you later use a CNC or that's not your job? It would be nice to see your designs come to real life.

Alto

Postby Alto » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Ducaysane,

I have fusion inventor 2012 on my work PC but hardly use it. A9 CAD is simpler for me. I don't do a lot of designing, just when I need a part that is not available in the market, or some modification on a piece we already have.

PS: I see a business opportunities for your skills. And you can design your furniture and make it look unique and attractive(the table you designed looks good).

LetsCookBreakfast
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LetsCookBreakfast » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:18 pm

Mashallah Ducaysane, may Allah further your success. Amiin. I had a friend of mine 3D print a magazine for my AR-15, once. I watched the whole process, it looks pretty cool.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.