Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fu.ck Arabs Why Somalis thinks they are arabs??

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
I-Think-You-Like-Me
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby I-Think-You-Like-Me » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:11 am

tell dem costa. des arab worshiping somalis think u r insulting islam if u cuss a-rabs. fukk arabs, fukk turks, fukk afganis and persians.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:17 am

[quote="COSTA"] its seams you have come a crossed some bad Arabs, but do not generalized all Arabs, it is akhir zamn most people are evil now a days and that goes to most ppl in most countries.
I mean just look at our own Ppl killing eachothers while they are 99.99% suni Muslims? This shows you that most Somalis aint right either. I mean how in the world does Qaad, and Tribalism dominates our country?

Do you know that the hell fire will tell prophet Adam (PBUH) bring me 999 of each 1000 of your children!?
Only one will enter Jannah of each 1000 that is a scary number and this is from the fist child of Prophet Adam (PBUH) until prophet Adams (PBUH) last offspring.
Arrow
In other words Its safe to say ppl are evil except men raxima Rabi ( aan aheen kuwa uu Alle soo hanuunieye)
Arrow

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:26 am

[quote="I-Think-You-Like-Me"] Indicating that we worship other then Allah caza w jal is like saying we are not Muslims, as Allah subhanaho w tala does not have any partners and whom ever associate Allah with a partner falls of islam.

In other word you are saying we are not Muslims and if you know the hadeeth of prophet Mohamed (PBUH) on the rolling of the one who calls a Muslim a non-Muslim then you would know that you your self fall of Islam. To

**make it crystal clear to call a muslim a kaafir leads to kufr if they are indeed Muslims == >

let me give you an advice read more about Islam and stop talking that much you keep on digging your own grave by committing more sins Arrow

Arrow Fe Aman Allah Arrow

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:48 am

Okey SOmali are not Arab, but what is the point of cursing them, calling them all types of names. Why not just say Somalis are Somalis and Arabs are Arabs...

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ceelgabo » Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:54 am

[quote="I-Think-You-Like-Me"]yeah fukk arabs fukk arabs, scum of da earth. if i see an A-rap in my hood, i am gon beat him down and take a piss on his face. jew powerrrrrrrr![/quote]

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Ceelgabo
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Fu.ck Arabs Why Somalis thinks they are arabs??

Postby Ceelgabo » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:06 am

[quote="COSTA"]Europeans get more respect for the black ppl:

In europe after five years you are citizen but camel herders country

even if you born in there u dont count.

Arabs are juhala ignorants

Mlaysia Pakistan Indonasia i have more respect for the muslim non arab countries :[/quote]

Europeans get more respect for the black ppl?

I lived in Europe and it no different than anywhere in the world, its rascist, also Somalis are black when they go outside of their house in the West, but when they are at home or by themself they call their fellow African all types of name to degrade... so why not change SOmali view toward other blacks before you talk about the rascism of others..

In europe after five years you are citizen but camel herders country?

Arabs didn't make you refugee..so don't blame them if they deny you citizen ship..If you are going to blame anybody blame Said barre or the warlords or SOmali in general for being tribalist...

Arabs are juhala ignorants?

If they ignorant than tell me what does that make us Somalis? we always look at other peoples shortcoming, but never bother to look at ourself in the mirror, cause if we did we would see society that is more distructive than Arabs or any other society..

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:15 am

[quote="COSTA"]From now i ll talk as an Afrcan nationalist couse i still hate the west

Nakruma Lamumba and all african heroies are not forgetten[/quote]

WHO IS NAKRUMA??????? do you mean nkwame nkurumah???

costa, what happenned sxb? why all these hate? have you run out of heading videos to display??

African_Prince

Postby African_Prince » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:18 pm

[quote="LionHeart-112"]All muslim races are teh same..arabs have bad people as well as good people. U need to take your head out of your ass and start using your brain..

U sound like DD to me..

peace out homie

Laughing Laughing

Arrow Arrow[/quote]

What do you have to do with good people?

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:27 pm

somalisis-- are u disagreeing with costa or not?

*zabah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *zabah » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:38 pm

I hate when retards generalize people.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:40 pm

^^^ who was that aimed at?

*zabah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *zabah » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:42 pm

[quote="ill-seed"]^^^ who was that aimed at?[/quote]

obviously retards like you... Wink

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:47 pm

[zabah quote]obviously retards like you... [/quote]

i wasn't even addressing u, u f.ucking handicap

i was speaking to somalisis............ speak when u'r spoken to Exclamation

*zabah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby *zabah » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:54 pm

[quote="ill-seed"][zabah quote]obviously retards like you... [/quote]

i wasn't even addressing u, u f.ucking handicap

i was speaking to somalisis............ speak when u'r spoken to Exclamation[/quote]

iswas baan kuidhi.. b.i.t.ch.. Rolling Eyes

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:23 am

Zabah,

How many did you had? How's kitchner?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.