Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Bantu called tanzanian and slave. Now he is Tanzanian

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BantuAliyonKismayo

Somali Bantu called tanzanian and slave. Now he is Tanzanian

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:49 pm

Comrades and enemies, I Bantu Aliyon present this video of a fellow Somali Bantu. This gentlemen was verbally racially abused soo many times growing up in Somalia. "To be considered a slave (in Somalia), led me to stop loving that place," :tocry: This probably makes some of you proud and happy, whilst some will feel sorry and ashamed. This man said to himself if I am being called a tanzanian I might aswell become a tanzanian and now he is a citizen there. This is the bantus have to live and smile whilst this is happening to them. Why does it continue? Why are the weak constantly stamp on and robbed of their dignity by defaming us. After all you have done to us are we still supposed to feel sorry for the current hardships you are under? this is how I see it. If you have peace and stability in Somalia, the bantus will lead a life of fear and embarrassment. So somehow instability is good.

Mr Kizito is happy and safe. No longer disgraced, no longer verbally and racially abused. At the end you can see he is dancing with maybe friends and family. Mr Kizito is a man today who is content with what he has and his memories of Somali no longer sting. Can we say the same thing for the people he has left being (his oppressors) ? I doubt

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Bantu called tanzanian and slave. Now he is Tanza

Postby MarsinQorahay » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Do what this monkey did, follow his footsteps.

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Too bad iam not bantu.
If only i was bantu, i would have left that ugly place called Somalia with the most ignorant people living there, people who hate peace governance civilization.
The most disgusting people to be found every where on this planet. They destroyed their own country and now they are refugee in foreign countries.

Brother Bantu, u should thank Allah swt that he made you bantu.
If i was you i would go to Tanzania, blessed Bantu Country with beautiful nature, beaches and everything.
Its a popular tourist destination.
May Allah forgive you, i dont know why you prefer shitty Somalia over Blessed Tanzania the land of honey and milk.

Kizito is smart man. I have deep respect for him. :wow:

Akhi Bantu, did you notice how somali barbarians hate bantus yet it is Bantus that is protecting their weak president. It is bantus that brought peace in that shitty city Xamar. :pac: :dead:

Without bantus, these barbarian with big foreheads would eat each other alive.

Individual
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Individual » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:05 pm

Too bad iam not bantu.
If only i was bantu, i would have left that ugly place called Somalia with the most ignorant people living there, people who hate peace governance civilization.
The most disgusting people to be found every where on this planet. They destroyed their own country and now they are refugee in foreign countries.

If i was you i would go to Tanzania, blessed Bantu Country with beautiful nature, beaches and everything.
May Allah forgive you, i dont know why you prefer shitty Somalia over Blessed Tanzania the land of honey and milk.

Akhi Bantu, did you notice how somali barbarians hate bantus yet it is Bantus that is protecting their weak president. It is bantus that brought peace in that shitty city Xamar. :pac: :dead:

Wallahi you should be hanged for this treason rantic of yours :pacspit: , disgraced that you are one of the noble sons of Habar Gangsters :blessed:

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Two comments:

1- This dude speaks Italian and was raised by missionaries. In terms of modern Somalia, wow! Would he not be up against a brick wall?

2- According to Wiki, the current Bantu population in Somalia is on the order of 900,000. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Bantu

By and large, they don't speak Italian and Just telling them to move along is not going to work. They are something like 40% of the population in the Jubas.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:15 pm

Yet there are 2,000+ Zanzibari refugees in Somalia who fled the crack down by the Tanzanians on the Zanzibaris during the 2000 elections.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:16 pm

to the racists, fear Allah, in the sight of Allah you and a bantu are equal! the only thing that makes one human better than other is being a mu'min!

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 pm

Too bad iam not bantu.

:up: :up:
Bantus are better than zoomali animals

Rooble90
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Rooble90 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:26 pm

BantuAliyonKismayo ...Im Curious to know ? ..

Which Somali Bantu Clan Are You From ..????

Are You From The Shiidle Clan ?
The Makane Clan ?
The Eyle Clan ?
The Gosha Clan ?
The Walaalo Clan ?
The Mushunguli Clan ?

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Too bad iam not bantu.

This Kizito fella said stick your Somalia up where the sun don't shine

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:39 pm

The Makane Clan ?
The Eyle Clan ?
The Gosha Clan ?
The Walaalo Clan ?
The Mushunguli Clan ?

Arr maa ka joogtiid you wont know my clan? The last thing as the only Bantu person SNET I need is people telling me my clan doesnt exist simply because they dont know!! I garantee you wont know my clan. I have never heard of those clans you have mentioned.

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:06 pm

this guy is a focking somali pretending to be bantu kulaha i never heard of shiidle,gosha,shanta caleemood,mushunguli etc that iself should tell you he's a troll :lol:

SecretAgent
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SecretAgent » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 pm

The Makane Clan ?
The Eyle Clan ?
The Gosha Clan ?
The Walaalo Clan ?
The Mushunguli Clan ?

Arr maa ka joogtiid you wont know my clan? The last thing as the only Bantu person SNET I need is people telling me my clan doesnt exist simply because they dont know!! I garantee you wont know my clan. I have never heard of those clans you have mentioned.
Loooooooooool busted!!!

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 pm

@ you guys trying to "catch" me out HAHAHA. have you heard of mushangi, khalidini, osmani and firwans, jomi'coons and birbeds? I say dont watch my tribe? Yes Warsheekh i have never heard of those tribes written on that comment

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Hopefully the rest of the bantus in those IDP camps will follow suit. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.