Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

mo farah has won 10,000m in moscow

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

mo farah has won 10,000m in moscow

Postby Hodan94 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:46 am

:up: well done mo, top man.

however the somali talent are finally coming out. In the same race as mo 2 other somali's were participating. They were Mohamed Ahmed from Canada and Bashir abdi from Belgium.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: mo farah has won 10,000m in moscow

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:13 pm

BantuAliyonKismayo

sorry I have to delete yr post. I didn't know you are troll as well :shock:

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:48 pm

LeJusticier apology accepted Sir.

AbtiiDoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbtiiDoon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:50 pm

Was watching this. Funny how cadaanka buss a nut over him meh.

CasualFarah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CasualFarah » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:09 pm

10,000 World, European and Olympic champion MO''Mijobaasto'' Farah :dj:

I will never forget wht our house was like the night he won 10,000m Olympic gold.

AbtiiDoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbtiiDoon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:12 pm

^smh at the last line oreos

Jaidi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jaidi » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Dude is the best track athlete in the world right now outside of Bolt. Incredible runner. Nice to see the young guy from Canada also run a good race, he's only 21, should be a medal threat in the future.

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:09 pm

The gaalo cunts are quick to speak highly of him and gift wrap him with the union jack, just as quick as they are at confiscating your "British" citizenship and handing you to the Americans for being a bit too Muslim or turning down their "spy for us init blud" offer. Bunch of cunts. To top it off, nacaskan adoon oo guursaday.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:35 pm

The gaalo cunts are quick to speak highly of him and gift wrap him with the union jack, just as quick as they are at confiscating your "British" citizenship and handing you to the Americans for being a bit too Muslim or turning down their "spy for us init blud" offer. Bunch of cunts. To top it off, nacaskan adoon oo guursaday.

Do u think being somali is important.? Everyone's doing it for their own interests. Do u see people like knaan doing an album, knowing it can flop anytime and decides to put somalia on his album for PR. This name somalia is used and abused. Going after your interests means competing for countries that would fund you.
as for your comment about his wife thats mo's choice not yours, he came to the country as a refugee, got helped by his British school teachers compete in international track racing, you have to give credit for the uk because without the cash for his training and so on he wouldve never been as great as he is, something his country 'somalia' never gave him.

but yeah I can see where you are coming from.

Corruption1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Corruption1 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:40 pm

"British" citizenship
todays photo, nigga might be british but he still repping the truth, looma baahna calaacal :wow:

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:47 pm

With all due respect Hodan, you talk about self interest then mention that the Brits helped Mr. Farah out because of their never ending compassion. Cut the shit. I am not talking about his choices or whatever the hell you squeezed in your post. I am highlighting the utter hypocrisy of the British. Mo is British, he won gold for them, he flies their flag, he speak good about his new country, but let us not forget how easy it is, or how easy it would have been for the glorious British and their elected officials to confiscate his citizenship, his Britishness that he is proud of and open him up to illegal rendition, torture and worse by the Americans. Just like it happened to Mahdi Hashi and another dozen.
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... ahdi-hashi

As for his wife, that is my opinion. Adoon oo guursaday. But obviously sujuudka makes up for it.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Well if u are so concerned then contact mo's twitter page. he made it big himself, worked and trained hard. He's a hero of mine. If he decides to play for uk or China, it's his choice. I'm sure u havfe a foreign passport, so why are you acting like you live in galmudug or something. tbh if mo ran for somalia 20yrs ago he'd be confiscated from a somali passport and wouldve been called snm
i'm mentioning this because although he originally comes from SL. People there were marginalized.
and with the hate koonfur has on us today their attitude is no different than 20 yrs ago. So to be fair it doesnt matter where he's competing for.
i'd rather have mo to compete anywhere than for somalia.

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:03 pm

:lol: :lol:

I am impressed. I don't think you understand or want to understand. An attack on Mo or the people who financed him is an attack on Somaliland and you. I don't even know how you squeezed that in but oh well. Good speed, I suppose.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:47 pm

good news :up:

Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabman » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:40 pm

I hope Muhammad Farah brings the world's attention to Israel stealing Palestinian lands and the plight of Palestinians. Isn't his wife Palestinian?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.