Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I Bantu Aliyon Kismayo is concerned With Colonels agenda

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
BantuAliyonKismayo

I Bantu Aliyon Kismayo is concerned With Colonels agenda

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:55 am

Alhamdulilah I woke this morning in good health and spirit. I logged into Snet only to fined Somali with bantu names discussing a Bantu private group. This is absolutely unfair and it has a racist agenda and twist to it. I alone have raise the bantu name and pride in this forum. I first came with BLAS thread and everyone called me a troll and some even promised to slave my people again. It's me who posted videos of Bantu struggle around the world. Its me who debated the mooryan from all tribes and drilled in their heads that we Bantu are force be recon with. Its me who introduce the idea of bantu men marrying Somali girls and we have at least 4 or 5 boys with them, divorce her and send her back to her own tribe with the boys. When our boys grow up they'll marry a girl from their mothers tribe. Now how can xiinoow be the head of bantu private group? GK and imam hutu join the bantu bandwagon yesterday! desmonhutu changed his name from colonel. They even speaking of bantu men marrying somali girls, which introduced in the first. So they taking my ideas aswell.

None of them have shown love to the Bantus before me. I Bantu Aliyon have bleed for this just cause, I have had sleepless nights. I have been reminded of gruesome atrocities carried against by mooryan somali. Someone even promised to capture me in jowhar and slave me personally. Even the isaaqs whom have never done any injustice to us have said if they see us in :sland: they will do the same. Yet I have continued to battle the these people. Now I feel people have soften up and opened up to me. This came after I revealed the slogan "from your sisters buff to your house" meaning we will marry your girls and divorce her after we have 4 boys with her.

I now ask the highest ranking mod and the rest of the mods. I ask knowledgeable ladies such as Deeqa Degan, BV and maandeeq.I ask our visionaries, I ask our professors, I ask our very own Sufi, I ask our youngsters inocabdi, I ask our very own anti bantu hydrogen, I ask basra, I ask sufistication and lilaliye, I ask new comers afrobro and arabman. I ask everyone not sit in silenced and accept a Bantu private group headed by eerrr somali. It defeats the purpose of a bantu group. Imagine if somalinet was sold to bantu and xabash and they deleted all private groups such as darood, HAG and xoogii togdheer? Imagine them deleting the qabil section? its like that. Its abusive and quite facist thing to do against the minority and the weak. This is your chance to stand with the weak. This is your chance to help the weak and defeat the strong. This is your only chance to help Bantus. This is your only chance in standing shoulder to shoulder with Bantus in their darkest moment. Don't be on the wrong side of Snet history. I promise you will look back at this whether we come out victorious or losers and you will say "I gave it my all" and that's all am asking.

Only I Bantu Aliyon Kismayo proud 7th generation Somali bantu is worthy of Running a Somali Bantu private group.
Last edited by BantuAliyonKismayo on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I Bantu Aliyon Kismayo is concerned.

Postby hydrogen » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am

Last edited by hydrogen on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AbtiiDoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbtiiDoon » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:00 am

Didnotread.gif

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am

You was worth a try

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 am

The fat cunt did not age well.

Colonel
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Colonel » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:16 am

Now how can xiinoow be the head of bantu private group? GK and imam hutu join the bantu bandwagon yesterday! desmonhutu changed his name from colonel. They even speaking of bantu men marrying somali girls, which introduced in the first. So they taking my ideas aswell.
:dead:

Respected Bantu Ali, it seems that your rejection of the Bantu Private Group is due to the fact that Xiinow Mozambique is the chairman. Although your ambition must be applauded, the position of chairman is non-negotiable as Jareerweyne Xiinow has been fighting for the Bantu cause a lot longer than you.

I warn you that going against us will only result in defeat as the ministers of the BPG can easily secure the support of their tribes. As physically strong as Bantus are by nature, you can not take on dozens Somalis, even though they are slim in posture.

You may be given a high position however this must be done through a vote from the BPG members. We fight for the same cause however do not make us your enemy for there can only be one Bantu group on snet.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: I Bantu Aliyon Kismayo is concerned With Colonels agenda

Postby grandpakhalif » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:33 am

As a respected member of the high Bantu Court, I hereby ask you to prove the largeness of your nose and the thickness of your hair in order to be accepted to into the High Bantu Court also known as the BPG. As I was informed by Kwiji Butandu, you used to betray the Bantu movement by secretly working for the lanky Lamagoodles without his Highness' Chief Xiinoow Mozambique's explicit permission. This violation will serve to harm your application into the court, but depending on the way tomorrow's Niiko Festival turns out, we will respond to you soon.

- Signed Abu "Motunda" Qatata

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:53 am

I imam warsheekh also known as malaaq showri malaaq coolow(hilowle) is refusing to be a part of this walaalaha bantu PG :dj:

AhlulbaytSoldier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AhlulbaytSoldier » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:02 am

Surely iam only wishing the wellbeing of my Brothers and sisters from the Bantu Community.

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:26 am

As a respected member of the high Bantu Court, I hereby ask you to prove the largeness of your nose and the thickness of your hair in order to be accepted to into the High Bantu Court also known as the BPG. As I was informed by Kwiji Butandu, you used to betray the Bantu movement by secretly working for the lanky Lamagoodles without his Highness' Chief Xiinoow Mozambique's explicit permission. This violation will serve to harm your application into the court, but depending on the way tomorrow's Niiko Festival turns out, we will respond to you soon.

- Signed Abu "Motunda" Qatata
this the problem. You are a boon marexaan kashin who have lost kismayo. Now you want to come out with imaginary names and positions. You are a infected parasite to my cause. stick to your salafism and extremism. You are a flipflopper and barre huurale is a flipflopper mooryan, Leave the Bantu cause alone.

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:35 am

Now how can xiinoow be the head of bantu private group? GK and imam hutu join the bantu bandwagon yesterday! desmonhutu changed his name from colonel. They even speaking of bantu men marrying somali girls, which introduced in the first. So they taking my ideas aswell.
:dead:

Respected Bantu Ali, it seems that your rejection of the Bantu Private Group is due to the fact that Xiinow Mozambique is the chairman. Although your ambition must be applauded, the position of chairman is non-negotiable as Jareerweyne Xiinow has been fighting for the Bantu cause a lot longer than you.

I warn you that going against us will only result in defeat as the ministers of the BPG can easily secure the support of their tribes. As physically strong as Bantus are by nature, you can not take on dozens Somalis, even though they are slim in posture.

You may be given a high position however this must be done through a vote from the BPG members. We fight for the same cause however do not make us your enemy for there can only be one Bantu group on snet.
Colonel you are a darood last time I checked. you already know what afweyne uncle did to us. Xiinow is a habr gidr okay. Maybe he looks bantu but he is not. That's like quumaal the abgaal is a Bantu when he is not. I would proudly serve under Dictoor Yalaxoow. I will not let you pedal in bantu cause so you can get back at the qabills you hate. Your dirty plan have been leaked by your so "freinds". See you are so much of a mooryaan that your telling me "As physically strong as Bantus are by nature, you can not take on dozens Somalis, even though they are slim in posture." niyow afweyne is not alive anymore stop threatening me. The only valid Bantu group in SNET has to have me or dictoor yalaxoow at the top.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.