Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indians

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Indians

Postby Arabman » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 pm

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
:stylin:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

^^ you're such an opportunist. I can tell you been itching to find the right time to use that quote.

As for the topic... I hope you folks are aware that there're people who share similar views on Somalis. They see us lazy, flithy and smelly...so before you point fingers.....

metamorphosis
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Cali iyo haaruun, miyaa gabal isaaq ciilay? Reer Cali miyaa wada cuskaday, curadadii reerka?

Postby metamorphosis » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Oh I forgot to add that they literally worship white people. It is so sad because whites dont see them as their equal. Also they dont play sports which means their male are effimantes!

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
:stylin:
Complete dead-brain retards use quotes that have been rinsed the f*ck out because they lack an academic library to produce their own.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:18 am

Bar ama baro :up:

Keyblade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Keyblade » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:05 am

The amount of racism in this thread :dwill:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 am

And you tell off Hydrogen when she insults Bantus :usure:
I believe mocking God's handiwork is much worse, you don't think so? Every thing else can be changed including smelling like siniinta guriga. :lol:

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:40 am

:lol: You guys are on one. Peace and love folks, peace and love!

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:42 am

The amount of racism in this thread :dwill:
Mate, only white people can be racist.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:47 am

And you tell off Hydrogen when she insults Bantus :usure:
I believe mocking God's handiwork is much worse, you don't think so? Every thing else can be changed including smelling like siniinta guriga. :lol:
:lol: :lol:

AbtiiDoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbtiiDoon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:48 am

lol funnily enough am about to go to alperton indian central the whole high street smells of curry.

all indians should die.

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:53 am

Imagine all the Indians reading this now. f-king Apo. :lol:

AbtiiDoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby AbtiiDoon » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:56 am

you know i read somewhere white people saying how somalida have a certain smell like indians. they was talking how islaamaha smell when they come on the buses lol

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:59 am

you know i read somewhere white people saying how somalida have a certain smell like indians. they was talking how islaamaha smell when they come on the buses lol
White people themselves smell like gone off milk. They have a problem with islaamaha uunsigooda? f-king cunts that smell like wet dogs. Nacalada.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:12 am

Lol I never knew grown up people could smell of xaar or kaadi till i came across cadaan people who did smell like that. Dad aan futadooda meeydhin o dad kale urtooda ka hadlaya.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.