Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indians

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Re: Indians

Postby Adali » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:24 am

Indians are disgusting and hairy, they are like a wet dog teeming with bacteria and fungal diseases, I would advice everyone to not shake their hands or be in any close contact with them.

they also lack basic humanity, I saw this elder lady fall from afar, and there was an indian man standing right next to her talking on the phone, he turned and looked at her then turned away and continued his convo, when I noticed the elderly woman was not getting back up I literally ran over there and helped her up, whiles I was running over he finished his phone call and just looked at me running, continued to look on with an emotionless face whiles I helped the older woman up and walked her over to a nearby bench.

I can't believe we have a billion indians in this world, that is scary.

QaaliDumar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby QaaliDumar » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:36 am

you know i read somewhere white people saying how somalida have a certain smell like indians. they was talking how islaamaha smell when they come on the buses lol
Islaamaha smell like uunsi iyo suugo.

Cadaanka waa ma qubeysteyaal wax baas ayaa ka soo ura.

Madowgana balayada ey ismariyaan (timaha) ayay u soo uraan.

Carabtuna dhidid iyo kilkilo.

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:43 am

I work with a lot of them in the hospital their conniving backstabbing white ass kissing money hungry show offs but me being me I smile in their face be really nice and gather evidence cause my motto is "may the odds ever be in your favor"

OjOO
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby OjOO » Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:52 am

scheming, conniving filth group. pakistanis are same in that regard.

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:00 am

i feel sorry for them they're a people obsessed with light skin and that's why numerous indians and pakistanis see it as an honour going out with a white girl

Caashaqa
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caashaqa » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:13 am

i feel sorry for them they're a people obsessed with light skin and that's why numerous indians and pakistanis see it as an honour going out with a white girl
Aren't Somalis, blacks, all Asians lets be fair :?

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:32 am

^that's true but South Asians take it a step further especially when It comes to proposals..they have silly criteria like complexion, and height (the girl must not be short) .

If you've ever had a look at the matrimonials pages of local.newspapers in the khaleej you will see many ads placed by concerned South Asian parents looking for partners for their 'wheatish complexioned, engineering/medicine/computer science etc graduate sons & daughters.

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:34 am

we somalis dont really discriminate bcoz of dark skin. there are even nicknames like sugulle and madobe. we dont view ppl with dark skin as below us.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 am

we somalis dont really discriminate bcoz of dark skin. there are even nicknames like sugulle and madobe. we dont view ppl with dark skin as below us.
You know you're on Snet right?

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 am

snet is different. it's somali stormfront.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:41 pm

Ah ,somalis,the greatest nation on earth.

grandpakhalif
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby grandpakhalif » Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:50 pm

I have good experience with Indians. very hardworking nice ppl.

Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabman » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 pm

I have good experience with Indians. very hardworking nice ppl.
Somalis should emulate their hardworking ethics.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:52 pm

I wont wish my WORST enemy to be exposed to an Indian Dhuuso/farting. Dreadful, your body organs will feel like they are shutting down from being paralyzed. Nasty. :)

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:56 pm

I wont wish my WORST enemy to be exposed to an Indian Dhuuso/farting. Dreadful, your body organs will feel like they are shutting down from being paralyzed. Nasty. :)
:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.