Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohammed Farah born in Somalia did it again!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mohammed Farah born in Somalia did it again!

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 pm

^^^
Zubeir I never knew you were Jibril Abokar. My hooyo's ayeyo was Reer xareed.

Got to love being Somali I've got blood connections to 4 major clans (Samaroon, Darood, Issaq and Isse). It's safe to say anyone can claim Mohammed Farah. But like the fellow said he's not doing his job to financially support his kin, so why should we support him as a "Somali" to begin with. Haven't we already stopped claiming the other Somali famous sellouts.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Mohamed Farah is a SOMALI representing BRITAIN . Now shut the fuck up yall .

CasualFarah
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby CasualFarah » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:57 pm

My stupid idiot cousins ordoo ceebtiina laa aada SL section :snoop:

Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gabre » Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Mohamed Farah is a SOMALI representing BRITAIN . Now shut the fuck up yall .

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:03 pm

^^^
Zubeir I never knew you were Jibril Abokar. My hooyo's ayeyo was Reer xareed.

Got to love being Somali I've got blood connections to 4 major clans (Samaroon, Darood, Issaq and Isse). It's safe to say anyone can claim Mohammed Farah. But like the fellow said he's not doing his job to financially support his kin, so why should we support him as a "Somali" to begin with. Haven't we already stopped claiming the other Somali famous sellouts.

I'm not Jibril Abokor, I'm Nux Ismacil.

Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabman » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Muhammad Farah could be related to Amir Godane, so think before you show your admiration for him.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.