Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hawdian AKA Somali-Ethio

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Hawdian AKA Somali-Ethio

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:02 pm

You are a iidoor crackhead and belong to Somaliland :lol: your qaldaan ass thinking you got any power in Kilil 5 would have been shown when the Liyu Police raided the al shabab invaded city of Gashaamo.
The years that you have been asslicking amxaaras online is so sick and disgusting, don't you have a life? a wife and family to take care of? Nigga come with your bullshit in Jigjiga and i swear your face wouldn't be a normal sight to see you hypocrite little cunt.

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Hawdian AKA Somali-Ethio

Postby Insomniac » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:06 pm

:Shrug:

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 pm

Let me get this right, a caqliless cagdheer, whose occupied in ethiopia, kenya, somalia everywhere is calling one the children of sheeikh isaxaaq bin hashim a low life ??

:damn:

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:54 pm

Let me get this right, a caqliless cagdheer, whose occupied in ethiopia, kenya, somalia everywhere is calling one the children of sheeikh isaxaaq bin hashim a low life ??

A cagdheer who stole lands and camels from you is calling you an qaldaan iidoor crackhead,. :damn:

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:00 am

when? where, u got proof?

doqon baad iska tahee iska aamus before u get burned ni99a

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 am

when? where, u got proof?

doqon baad iska tahee iska aamus before u get burned ni99a
Xayraan idoor qaldaan bum :damn:

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:02 am

Marsin I'm not a doctor. I can't diagnose your high blood pressure. :whoa:

HooBariiska, he is upset because Abdi Iley wiped out his entire family that used to hide behind the ONLF terrorists. Don't waste your time with this guy, half of his relatives perished and he hates the fact that I was with the Liyu Police that probably killed his own family.

You are no body here and that's why your angry because we both know the truth. Abdi Iley might be Cagdheer but the man is more Tigray than Cagdheer and even NASA saw from the far space what he did to your own relatives.

I like him for that and I know he will continue the jihad. ONLF is now completely eradicated.

The man who collected them like herds was Cidagale.
Last edited by Hawdian on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:06 am

cagdheers should be free

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:11 am

HooBariiska,

Inadeer maskiinka iska dhaaf. He been through a lot and is not normal as a result of losing his entire relatives to Abdi Iley and the holy Liyu Police warriors.

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:38 am

Pro-Ethiopian Somalis killing their relatives, Anti-Ethiopian Somalis bickering and fighting over qabiil. There's just no winning with Somalis smh..

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:49 pm

Somali Ethio your dreaming thinking qaldaans run anything in Ethiopia, keep dreaming and caacda yaree ilahay ba idoor gaal-futo-ka-leefle ka dhigay ee.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Cagdheer boy you got erased unlike any other group in the history of Africa. That eradication is even visible from space. Just in case you forgot what your worth in Ethiopia.

Now stop dedicating lame topics to me and go see if your last dacas survived Abdi Iley's inferno. You are only ashes in Ethiopia or Abdi Iley on a leash and forced to even burn your own mothers alive.

If I see you mentioning my name again, I will karbaash you even harder than Abdi Iley burnt you and your camels. I have a top notch KFC recipe, I will turn you into hot barbeque digaag and I will have you on my "Sida digaaga uu bod" poster.

You being warned charcoal Cagdheer.

MarsinQorahay
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MarsinQorahay » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Here is what the old qaldaan crackheads are screaming about liyu police raping them in their villages :lol: nigga i'm gonna hit you harder.

Hawdian
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hawdian » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Naaya Marsin, the world knows nothing is worse than what you been through. I doubt you even have any relatives left.

Your worse than Darfur and your not going anywhere any time soon. Isku xereya Kismayo.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.