Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do they only use ugly black people in white media ?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Why do they only use ugly black people in white media ?

Postby Tanker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:54 pm

Horta did you notice that? the most beautiful white people are used not the average white people yet the most ugly blacks are always used in the western media.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Why do they only use ugly black people in white media ?

Postby Spec2014 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Your typical black outside of North Africa & the Horn....tend to be ugly unattractive naturally nothing out of the ordinary it's just their typical look.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Your typical black outside of North Africa & the Horn....tend to be ugly unattractive naturally nothing out of the ordinary it's just their typical look.

:lol:

but there is also many ugly fat white people yet they are never seen in movies.

SavySallySupersedes
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.

Postby SavySallySupersedes » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:03 pm

WHITE SUPREMACY IN ACTION. :snoop:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:04 pm

there is no UGLY black people, for me all black people are beautiifull :up: the problem for you mss Tanker Benjamin betisreal is you had being brainwashed to Believe that concept of beauty is only those White features such as narrow nose and soft hair and light skinn.. no .. the real Beauty for me is wide nose and dark skinned and maasha allah hard kinky hair.. if you had not being brainwashed to Believe the black features are ugly therefore you would like to see black people who look more Close to White people than blacks who look like natural black...

Shame on you Yahuudi " qaxooti in Norge" Girl..

SavySallySupersedes
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Suiting up for a walk through snowy woods on a Thursday morning.

Postby SavySallySupersedes » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:06 pm

there is no UGLY black people, for me all black people are beautiifull :up: the problem for you mss Tanker Benjamin betisreal is you had being brainwashed to Believe that concept of beauty is only those White features such as narrow nose and soft hair and light skinn.. no .. the real Beauty for me is wide nose and dark skinned and maasha allah hard kinky hair.. if you had not being brainwashed to Believe the black features are ugly therefore you would like to see black people who look more Close to White people than blacks who look like natural black...

Dude, I like you! :up:

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:07 pm

No one is saying all Whites are "Good Looking" line up 100 White people & line up 100 Blacks of Bantu origins....Half the Blacks will look like a primate exhibit while the rest would be just barely be easy on the eyes.. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Spec2014 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 pm

No one is saying all Whites are "Good Looking" line up 100 White people & line up 100 Blacks of Bantu origins....Half the Blacks will look like a primate exhibit while the rest would be just barely easy on the eyes.. :lol: :lol:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:13 pm

Is there one comment this guy made that did not make you LOL so hard . Dr-Yalaxow is a f-king legend . I like the hard kinky hair part . :lol: :lol:

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Yes in Somali culture wide noses, large lips, & broad faces are not the norm...So therefore somalis as a people won't find those features to be the norm! So don't push that "Pan-Black" agenda of " White Standards of Beauty" crap. The Bantu look is foreign to Somalis...Its natural for human beings to be repulsed or turned off by those who are drastically different from them! Even the most sun backed Somali has narrow angular features... The Somali skull & features are more in line with Eurasian skulls & features its an irrefutable fact! The only rebuttals from the "Pan-Black" camp will always revert to mere skin color your features go beyond your skin color!
Last edited by Spec2014 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:17 pm

the real Beauty for me is wide nose and dark skinned and maasha allah hard kinky hair.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:18 pm

DR-YALAXOOW Bantustan

In your homeland Tanzania the Bantu faces are looked positive but that is not the case in my country Somalia

Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Insomniac » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Have you seen the new film about Somali pirates? :snoop: They went and raided refugee camps for Somali actors. Nacala.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:23 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:24 pm

Spec24 you raised an important point which is that people will always be attracted to what they see as the Norm . But bro you gotta admit Whites are highly
Exaggerated interms of beauty in the light of media be it shows or movies , they assemble the best looking whites . if you really wanna see the typical whites go
see Ohio , you will see so many fat obese white trash your mind will find Black attractive again . :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.