Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inner Crisis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: Inner Crisis

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Insomniac and PO
You are qaxooti and you are saying we don't value it the same way back home!! If you develop emotional empathy with CADAAN menatality tomorrow you may feel empathy if he come up hey guys am struggling with gender identity disorder, I feel empty so I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible just like Manning Chelsea. can you help with operation costs?
This dude has to say ALHAMDU LILAAH and support less privileged children back home.

Basra
You are right Such idiocy and ridiculousness is unfathomed.

verdict has been reached. No appeal against the verdict.

Le justicier

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Sxb universal tax credit isku qor

ElfRuler0

Postby ElfRuler0 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:34 pm

We're not the sum of our setbacks, and neither are we defined by it. No matter how grim things might appear now, for all you know things might change for the better for you. Strangers deserve nothing but smile and wave from you my friend, so just smile and wave. To feel like you lost your bearings is normal, everyone feels that way every now and then, so don't be too hard on yourself. Love for life and yourself comes first above all, not longing for your dreams for crying out loud. You just have to be content with your life and say fuck you to negativity. Know that your dreams may very well come true one day. The meantime drink shaah and watch old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Rules to being happy is simple, you find what makes you happy, and you enjoy the shit out of it. And in my case it's music and movies, keep yourself as busy as possible, that's the trick. So the more you're busy, the less you're likely to even think about your predicament. Do yourself a favor a pick up a new hobby, meet new people, watch Neil deGrasse Tyson lectures on youtube, anything but pout all day. I would do the same if I were you.

A dream goal is measured by the joy it brings you while you're chasing it, the greater the joy, the greater the worth of the dream. Full on depression caused by unattainable dream is not a good sign really. Commitment's to your dreams is important, but not at the expense of isolating yourself from the real world. What you need to find is a healthy dose between holding onto your dreams, and not letting your dreams consume you entirely. I'm quite sure you can do both things if you put your mind to it. Thinking about ways you help people you care about is admirable, but don't be sad because you aren't in position to help anyone, rather be grateful that you at least have a safety net. Of all the things a person could be blessed with, having people who care about you around you is the best blessing of all. You just have to learn to appreciate what you have instead of being depressed about what you don't have. Wouldn't be much of a life if a person only sees the negatives in life rather than the positives.

Get your head out of your problems and cherish the people in your life, whenever you're feeling your lowest, making people laugh always helps, it does for me. This might work for you, who knows, try it. From what I have read from your post it seems like you seriously need a good laugh, I suggest you watch Blazing Saddles, it works wonders when you're feeling low. Any of the low you feel right now will disappear as soon as you make yourself busy, happiness can be as simple as discovering new music or watching funny videos on youtube. Other way of looking at this is that happiness produces nothing but stagnation and complacency, whereas hardship breeds growth and wisdom. Guy once said "I wake up for shaah, and I live for to see Breaking Bad through till the end" I think he was onto something.
Agent wrote a whole page....... :damn:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:41 pm

^ I know. First time ever. :lol:

Agent, tum teek hu na?

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:55 pm

We're not the sum of our setbacks, and neither are we defined by it. No matter how grim things might appear now, for all you know things might change for the better for you. Strangers deserve nothing but smile and wave from you my friend, so just smile and wave. To feel like you lost your bearings is normal, everyone feels that way every now and then, so don't be too hard on yourself. Love for life and yourself comes first above all, not longing for your dreams for crying out loud. You just have to be content with your life and say fuck you to negativity. Know that your dreams may very well come true one day. The meantime drink shaah and watch old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Rules to being happy is simple, you find what makes you happy, and you enjoy the shit out of it. And in my case it's music and movies, keep yourself as busy as possible, that's the trick. So the more you're busy, the less you're likely to even think about your predicament. Do yourself a favor a pick up a new hobby, meet new people, watch Neil deGrasse Tyson lectures on youtube, anything but pout all day. I would do the same if I were you.

A dream goal is measured by the joy it brings you while you're chasing it, the greater the joy, the greater the worth of the dream. Full on depression caused by unattainable dream is not a good sign really. Commitment's to your dreams is important, but not at the expense of isolating yourself from the real world. What you need to find is a healthy dose between holding onto your dreams, and not letting your dreams consume you entirely. I'm quite sure you can do both things if you put your mind to it. Thinking about ways you help people you care about is admirable, but don't be sad because you aren't in position to help anyone, rather be grateful that you at least have a safety net. Of all the things a person could be blessed with, having people who care about you around you is the best blessing of all. You just have to learn to appreciate what you have instead of being depressed about what you don't have. Wouldn't be much of a life if a person only sees the negatives in life rather than the positives.

Get your head out of your problems and cherish the people in your life, whenever you're feeling your lowest, making people laugh always helps, it does for me. This might work for you, who knows, try it. From what I have read from your post it seems like you seriously need a good laugh, I suggest you watch Blazing Saddles, it works wonders when you're feeling low. Any of the low you feel right now will disappear as soon as you make yourself busy, happiness can be as simple as discovering new music or watching funny videos on youtube. Other way of looking at this is that happiness produces nothing but stagnation and complacency, whereas hardship breeds growth and wisdom. Guy once said "I wake up for shaah, and I live for to see Breaking Bad through till the end" I think he was onto something.
:up:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 pm

Inner Crises my a$$. We all know, RPM is also Twist, and also 1nemansquad. 1nemansquad has been singing and dancing all over Somalinet forum with ' Oh No sleep' Oh Woe is me, Woe is me.' Here you are now, under another name--moaning the same issue. An issue that u finally --clearly defined.

"I think this is an issue to do with my self-worth"

Yes, self worth propagated by a latent, unaddressed homosexuality, (which has to do with self worth), and a physical manifestation of your depression- obesity.

"It floods my mind and marinated my soul"

Marinated? Is this a steak on a new steel pan? How can one use such food phraseology in the midst of a very complicated issue like--anxiety, (which has been bemoaned and cried over by yet another alias of this character---Tuushi),lack of sleep, Self worth, Obesity, suicide etc etc etc .

This Insomniac--person-- who later comes in the thread and attempts to defend his alter ego character by declares-- "that's unfair sxb" is clearly also RPM, 1nemansquad, and is also Twist, and is also Tuushi. All these names and person are the fcuking same!!!!!! Each name has gradually been telling us in different names the various stages of their woes and foes. Who fcuking cares!!! I mean, as a proof itself here is what I can say about Insomniac character-- by definition Insomniac, comes from the word Insomnia--meaning no sleep or lack of sleep. This thread above repeatedly moans about lack of sleep.

"I have trouble sleeping as thoughts of my future, my future of nothingness haunt me"

Such idiocy and ridiculousness is unfathomed. Is there any Felicity of justice in this world, where they can simply put this sheep out of its misery? Yes, thank God this just poster came in with

"Nacas iga dheh, He is from an impoverished nation, ravaged by terrorists. He's lucky that he grew up in the West and have have evrythings, KULAHAA my life is empty. what a waste..... "

Indeed! What a fcuking waste! Bravo LeJusticier---- :clap: Bravo! :stylin:

DIE! DIE--RPM aka Twist aka 1nemansquad aka Tuushi aka PO ! FCUKING DIE!

Basra,

This is your craziest post ever. Did you forget to take your medicine before you made this post? :|

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Check the first word of each sentence.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:58 pm

I was thinking about writing on this issue;

Is my existence absurd?.

Am I a consicious subject? Is my existence one of meaninglessesness and nothingness?

But, I never succeeded in writing more than one sentence.
writers block? or your naf..is subconsciously telling u "war naga aamu, I'm here..and there's meaning to my existence" :mrgreen:

Lamagoodle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lamagoodle » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:48 pm

I was thinking about writing on this issue;

Is my existence absurd?.

Am I a consicious subject? Is my existence one of meaninglessesness and nothingness?

But, I never succeeded in writing more than one sentence.
writers block? or your naf..is subconsciously telling u "war naga aamu, I'm here..and there's meaning to my existence" :mrgreen:
Or " we are in the same boat mate" and "yes, there is no meaning to my existence but what the heck?"

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:51 pm

If its tradegy in Your life, or something with Your family or even job related, yea no question I'd understand the sentiments of the OP. Anything less than that, I think He's just being way overdramatic.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:57 pm

:ehh: @ some of the replies.

Basra naga amuu.

CushiticReflections
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CushiticReflections » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:29 pm

It is not that I don't matter to these people, I don't matter to myself any more. Now, I often find myself daydreaming about how things could have turned out. Surrounded by the people I care about, everyone in good health and enjoying life. I hate these short, beautiful episodes because they show me how everything turned out but I still love them because they make me happy, just for a while. I sometimes think about death and how it would be. I hope it is just a long, uninterrupted, beautiful daydream, for I would hate to be snuffed out in life and death. The biggest problem in life is self-awareness, for if it was not for it, I would have been as happy as a canary singling beautiful songs in its cage.
You say that you have lost your anchor in life yet you daydream about others and their happiness. I think that school, religious school, etc merely distracted you. Not being busy and having too much time to yourself leads to over-thinking which can lead to sadness, in my opinion. If there is something specific that is causing you this sadness, work on improving your situation. But personally, I think if you kept yourself a little busier, you might be alleviated from these feelings. You can choose to volunteer for an organization of your choice. This might connect you with others and help you feel as though you are doing good. It seems to me as though helping others and seeing them happy is important to you, so I think volunteering would be a great thing for you.

Daydreaming can be okay but if it's done to experience a life you wish you had, you should avoid it. It's unhealthy in this case and may lead you to lose focus on what you can do in this life.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:37 am

Check the first word of each sentence.
:lupe:

Whoa, damn. You wrote that?

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:15 pm

^No, I just drank shaah and the PC started typing itself.

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:23 am

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.