Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

comments from very ignorant/non intergrated somalis ...

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Insomniac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: comments from very ignorant/non intergrated somalis ...

Postby Insomniac » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:56 am

Youtube and here are not the same. This is a niche site and youtube is mainstream. You can't ask youtube staff, "walaal wax ceeb ayaa lugu soo qorey, can you delete it?", you can do that here. :lol: What's your beef though?

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:42 am

This site was an absolute nightmare before I joined and disciplined the racist on here. I regularly used to post positive Bantu achievements which people had mixed views about. I noticed many of the racist in here aren't actually good at debating. Many of the times its fanatical and not logical. It's got to a stage now where I don't need to patrol this site anymore.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am

Somali Bantu is a oxymoron. :sitdown:

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:07 am

Somali Bantu is a oxymoron. :sitdown:
Care to elaborate? I don't understand quite what oxymoron means.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:16 am

Stop playing along to your stereotype, you know why.

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:33 am

Just like the rest of the Somalis have different dialects May and Maxaa tiri, Bantu Somalis have different dialects...For example the Makanne group are just the same as Hiiraan/kilinka shanaad dialect...They would never understand this video...

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 am

Probaby that vermin hydrogen. It's been known to troll jamaican and other african peoples twitter.
Why don't you go back to being shagged by sheep and stop obsessing with me?

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:41 am

Probaby that vermin hydrogen. It's been known to troll jamaican and other african peoples twitter.
Why don't you go back to being shagged by sheep and stop obsessing with me?
:dwill: :ufdup:

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:56 am

Who gives a sh!t what other "Somali" people think about others???? You don't see people bitching in mass about all the self hating so called "Somalis" berating other ethnic Somalis to no end!! How many times do I see punk ass Somalis making threads like "We are African American" or "We should identify our self's as a Color i.e (Black)"???? These very people are quick to point out the transgressions of fellow Somalis & are the same ones who are eager to renounce their Somali Identity & throw us all under the bus!! In closing "F@ck Bantus" & anyone else you punks want to give oral copulation to !! :twisted: :twisted:

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:01 am

Who gives a sh!t what other "Somali" people think about others???? You don't see people bitching in mass about all the self hating so called "Somalis" berating other ethnic Somalis to no end!! How many times do I see punk ass Somalis making threads like "We are African American" or "We should identify our self's as a Color i.e (Black)"???? The very people that are quick to point out the transgressions of fellow Somalis are the same ones who are eager to renounce their Somali Identity & throw us all under the bus!! In closing "F@ck Bantus" & anyone else you punks want to give oral copulation to !! :twisted: :twisted:
Am not in a mood to swear. Your fears of AA's are unjustified and very irrational. Somalida should identify themselves as Somali always. For those that don't, well ill tell this. You crying victim and blaming AA's for their choice is not a good start.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:13 am

Who gives a sh!t what other "Somali" people think about others???? You don't see people bitching in mass about all the self hating so called "Somalis" berating other ethnic Somalis to no end!! How many times do I see punk ass Somalis making threads like "We are African American" or "We should identify our self's as a Color i.e (Black)"???? The very people that are quick to point out the transgressions of fellow Somalis are the same ones who are eager to renounce their Somali Identity & throw us all under the bus!! In closing "F@ck Bantus" & anyone else you punks want to give oral copulation to !! :twisted: :twisted:
Am not in a mood to swear. Your fears of AA's are unjustified and very irrational. Somalida should identify themselves as Somali always. For those that don't, well ill tell this. You crying victim and blaming AA's for their choice is not a good start.

You can get off my scrotum anytime now! No one is crying punk I am countering this sort of behavior with opposite like behavior!! You can't just have one group voice their rhetoric unchallenged! :idea:

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:19 am

By all means swear like a give a damn if you do or don't??? 2ndly no one is afraid of African Americans!! I don't see them as a threat at all....My concerns are the younger generation reading these threads & thinking its OK to renounce their Somali identity & lump themselves in with African Americans who overwhelming have a deep seeded hatred of other Africans especially Somalis! Someone has to counter these threads typical Bantu tactic assuming people are "scared" or are "Crying" because they vehemently oppose your kind??? Get the f@ck outta here with that low IQ rebuttal! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BantuAliyonKismayo

Postby BantuAliyonKismayo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Point is AA's look down upon you since you have achieved nothing EVER period. The other day one small 15 yr old AA boy made millions from IT. Ofcourse somalida should look up to AA's. For example Obama or Hassan? I know which one most somali youngster will go for. All in all AA's beat you in every field imaginable. Nothing wrong with looking up to your superiors without giving up your identity. Now why do you have problem with that? Can't someone agree and take the positive from AA's and still be Somali? Plus many AA's are accepting islam is hundreds per year if not thousands. I think this will be good for somalida because we symphatize with AA's. The AA's will transfer their knowledge to Somalida and this could one day rid tribalism hate amongst somalida in North America.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:31 pm

@ BantuAliyonKismayo

You act as If the opinions of "African Americans" really have any importance to me!! You are really looking to deep into this matter & you're are sorely butt hurt! Comparing a population of 45 Million to one of 100,000 how interesting by sheer volume there will be more "successful" & "wealthy" people in the former group?? Apparently dumb Bantus have a difficult time quantifying & measuring apples to apples??? You say African Americans are "superior"?? :lol: more opinions & emotional driven hyperbole??? They are at the bottom of American society its a well known fact & they are despised & hated by all!! Rightfully so since its a reflection of their collective wretched behavior & inclination to criminality !! Latinos as a group are far more successful & own many more businesses,have higher home ownership, higher education & own a larger chunk of wealth in the U.S!! But I see its easier to measure up a tiny population with one that is a 100's of times larger?? loool Asian Americans are half the population of African Americans yet they have more wealthy, property, business & education then African Americans who are twice as big!! Please sit you sorry ass down African Americans aren't anything anyone with an ounce of dignity will aspire to let alone value their thoughts & opinions!! You say that 100's of African Americans are converting to Islam?? So what many of them are ex-cons, ex-drug addicts who are down & out! Who simply use the naivety Muslims to get a assistance & a cum receptacle to boot!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Spec2014 on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spec2014
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Spec2014 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:37 pm

:som: :som: :som: :som:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.