Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Long distance Shukaansi

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Long distance Shukaansi

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:04 pm

Guys,

I am in a long distance Love (about 3yrs drive). All that I have been doing for the past 2 weeks is just talk. Gabadha is also so quiet and does not help. I am the only one that is telling stories ilaa ay sheekadiiba iga dhamaatay. So help me out.

Can you us write some few funny stories to make her laugh. Bal isoo yara caawiya.

It has to be really funny and make her laugh so I can memorize it.

Peroxide
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Long distance Shukaansi

Postby Peroxide » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:11 pm

ugly = :roll:
sexy = :mrgreen:
somali man = :?

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:24 pm

tell her that you love her and you dream about her every night. one night during your dream, you saw her cooking baris iyo chicken and she was very cute. then when you ate that food together, you both were full and headed to the bedroom. then the real fun started. you walk in the morning was you don't remember what happened.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Bro, don't do it, just drop her. A girl is not shy forever, and 2 weeks is forever. Just admit that you have nothing in common, and your relationship is going to remain that way, with her quiet forever.

Murax
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Murax » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:33 pm

Bro, don't do it, just drop her. A girl is not shy forever, and 2 weeks is forever. Just admit that you have nothing in common, and your relationship is going to remain that way, with her quiet forever.

I disagree. All girls are boring to talk to conversate with habeenka dhan, but its just something that has to be done to get where You want with Her.

Xaawoley

Postby Xaawoley » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Guys,

I am in a long distance Love (about 3yrs drive). All that I have been doing for the past 2 weeks is just talk. Gabadha is also so quiet and does not help. I am the only one that is telling stories ilaa ay sheekadiiba iga dhamaatay. So help me out.

Can you us write some few funny stories to make her laugh. Bal isoo yara caawiya.

It has to be really funny and make her laugh so I can memorize it.
If you have to try that hard to keep a conversation going surely it's not worth the effort, wuxu ma a mute ba?

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:49 pm

I disagree. All girls are boring to talk to conversate with habeenka dhan, but its just something that has to be done to get where You want with Her.
NO, not true bro. Girls are really funny, fluid and open, you can talk to them for hours on end.

Xaawoley

Postby Xaawoley » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:54 pm

Sheikh Mustafa, you are not a nursery teacher nor are you some sort of clown. A conversation should flow naturally, without either of you making such huge efforts.

Maybe give her another opportunity to talk, lead the conversation and if that doesn't work then I don't know.

Hoorta it's been 2 weeks, if this girl doesn't talk mch what exactly is it that you like about her? May shidan tahay in the looks department or suttin'? :?

Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:17 pm

Sheikh Mustafa, you are not a nursery teacher nor are you some sort of clown. A conversation should flow naturally, without either of you making such huge efforts.

Maybe give her another opportunity to talk, lead the conversation and if that doesn't work then I don't know.

Hoorta it's been 2 weeks, if this girl doesn't talk mch what exactly is it that you like about her? May shidan tahay in the looks department or suttin'? :?
Walaal,

I think she was just born naturally for aamusnaan. She will laugh at my stories and would be calling but waxay rabtaah in loosheekeeyo. If I encourage haa to talk, waxay kuleedahay waxaan sheego ma aqaano. I told her to talk about her life story but way dhamaysay From Markay yareed ilaa 2 weeks ago inta aanan isbaran. Marka waan give up gareeyay in ay wax sheegto. I just want to drive the whole relationship myself. Bal xoogaa sheeko oo funny ah ii sheega oo aan baryo kusiimoodo. I probably told her everything that I ever knew because we talk almost every night anigaana hadlo.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:21 pm

ayamahan dadka somalinet, hoosta laka wada ghalay. Authobilliah. Allah barya , o iska sooma. sidan nolol ma aha.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:22 pm

long distance relationships are painful...
you might wanna think twice about continuing

DisplacedDiraac
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Nobody said it'd be easy.. they just promised it'd be worth it...

Postby DisplacedDiraac » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Gabadha is also so quiet and does not help. I am the only one that is telling stories ilaa ay sheekadiiba iga dhamaatay. .
There's a reason why she isn't chatting Mustafa.. She isn't interested.. She's most likely killing time with you.. :|

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:28 pm

ayamahan dadka somalinet, hoosta laka wada ghalay. Authobilliah. Allah barya , o iska sooma. sidan nolol ma aha.
:lol: Jeceyl lagama soomo walaal.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Postby ZubeirAwal » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:32 pm

:up:

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Sheekadii dhagdheer u sheeg. :up: :leon:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.