Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Black VS White crime statistics shocking!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Black VS White crime statistics shocking!

Postby Tanker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:40 pm

Based on current rates of first incarceration, an estimated 32% of black males will enter State or Federal prison during their lifetime, compared to 17% of Hispanic males and 5.9% of white males.

In 2005, Homicide offending rates for blacks were more than 7 times higher than the rates for whites
At current levels of incarceration newborn black males in this country have a greater than a 1 in 4 chance of going to prison during their lifetimes, while Hispanic males have a 1 in 6 chance, and white males have a 1 in 23 chance of serving time.

Black-on-white rape is 115 times more common than the reverse.

Though blacks, 24 percent of New York Citys population, committed 68.5 percent of all murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults in the city last year, according to victims and witnesses, they were only 55 percent of all stop-and-frisks.

One in three black men between the ages of 20 and 29 was either in jail or prison, or on parole or probation in 1995.

Nationwide, blacks are incarcerated at 8.2 times the rate of whites. That is, a black person is 8.2 times more likely to be in prison than a white person.

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Black VS White crime statistics shocking!

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Stormfront statistician?

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm

Stormfront statistician?

Bureau of Justice Statistics of the U.S. Department of Justice through its National Corrections Reporting Program

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/usa/Rcedrg00-01.htm

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:38 pm

Is your hubris really that deep that you think we don't know where you're going with this? Do you even know the drug convictions rate of blacks vs white in terms of sentencing? Have you ever heard of "Stop and Frisk"? Just go back to Stormfront and call it a day.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

This has nothing to do with my personal opinion or the views of stormfront but FACTS from

Bureau of Justice Statistics of the U.S. Department of Justice through its National Corrections Reporting Program

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2000/usa/Rcedrg00-01.htm

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:03 pm

:deadrose:

Thank you for being redundant by posting the same statistics again( just so you know, mouse has scroll wheel for a reason), but that doesn't answer my questions though.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Why do black people deny facts? The first step is accepting it. Second step is looking for solutions. Third step is putting those solutions into practice

Blacks are not even in step 1. Blacks are doomed.

Its not shameful to admit faults or reality. Its shameful denying them

I am,

Abdi "I Care" Johnson

WarriorMan

Postby WarriorMan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Why do black people deny facts? The first step is accepting it. Second step is looking for solutions. Third step is putting those solutions into practice

Blacks are not even in step 1. Blacks are doomed.

Its not shameful to admit faults or reality. Its shameful denying them

I am,

Abdi "I Care" Johnson
final soluton?

AgentOfChaos
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AgentOfChaos » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:24 pm

False!

Step 1: Do not cherry pick your "selective facts",it will only illuminate your ignorance and bigotry.
Step 2: First comprehend the problem before you try to come up with solutions, and know that those who created the problem can't create its solution.
Step 3: Internet is serious business.

hargaysaay
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Best part about getting high having sex with you is geting high having sex with you part.

Postby hargaysaay » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:26 pm

happiness and all the necessary serenity moments in life is what matters ... just be happy ..drugs or no drugs . and stay fit and healthy ( meaning no doing bad
drugs , weed would be enough ..trust me you need nothing else . )

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:19 am

African Americans are animalistic......thers`s no getting away from it.
Thats not to say whites aren`t as bad.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.