Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis who marry foreigners are disgusting.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Re: Somalis who marry foreigners are disgusting.

Postby Tanker » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:56 pm

what you are forgetting is that the mixed kids will not view themself as Somalis and will not look like us, you will soon have race wars and conflicts in Somalia between the Real Somalis and the mixed kids. The mixed kids will become their own race inside Somalia. If you had meet mixed kids in real life you will had discovered that they suffer from identiy issues and cuqdaad.

BigRedBook
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BigRedBook » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:00 pm

what you are forgetting is that the mixed kids will not view themself as Somalis and will not look like us, you will soon have race wars and conflicts in Somalia between the Real Somalis and the mixed kids. The mixed kids will become their own race inside Somalia. If you had meet mixed kids in real life you will had discovered that they suffer from identiy issues and cuqdaad.
That's not true. Our society is not broken into races, but clans. Clans supersedes all. Therefore, a white blue-eyed Gabooye will still get bullied by a bantu-lookalike Darood. The ones with cuqdaads will be massacred since they will be viewed as shiesheeye. We need this policy if our dreams of domination, expansionism and fascism are to be met.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:04 pm

You want us to expand as a race by destroying the few million somalis with mixed kids? hmm

you are rigth we are divided into clans and that is because we are all in the moment from the Somali race, when millions of mixed foreign races arrives in Somalia the conflicts and wars will begin.

BigRedBook
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby BigRedBook » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 pm

You want us to expand as a race by destroying the few million somalis with mixed kids? hmm

you are rigth we are divided into clans and that is because we are all in the moment from the Somali race, when millions of mixed foreign races arrives in Somalia the conflicts and wars will begin.
Not really. If "you are what your father is," then you already have a clan and are Somalinized. Somalia should expand into all of North Africa in the next few hundred years. Somali hegemony and Somali language from coast to coast. All unwanted, inferior people should be put to the sword. Somalinize everything like the Arabs Arabised the Sudanise and Berbers.

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:30 pm

I think it is practical for some Somalis to get married to non-somalis. Mostly somali females. The pool of potential partner in the Somali community can be smaller depending. We are spread out as a community, so many won't find suitable mates readily available for them in the Somali diaspora. For some, it is who they prefer to get married to or go out with. I stopped caring or questioning why Somalis make the choices they make for themselves. I would only question the motives of a woman or a man of Somali decent when they justify their choice of partners by insulting Somalis.

I like all kinds of women when/if they appeal to my sensibilities, both sexual and personality, yet I prefer the Somali female in the end for reasons of convenience, for children I leave behind, and for continuing that link to Somali race through my seed pure and untainted by other bloods. It is not the immediate fleeting passions that should dictate one's choices of partners but long term interests of what people hold dear from culture to religion. Somalis are unique and long existing ethnic group. Maintaining their purity will always be the wisest thing to do. Otherwise they will stop to exist as they are today. It is upon somali men to ensure Somalis continue to exist.

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Tanker » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:33 pm

I think it is practical for some Somalis to get married to non-somalis. Mostly somali females. The pool of potential partner in the Somali community can be smaller depending. We are spread out as a community, so many won't find suitable mates readily available for them in the Somali diaspora. For some, it is who they prefer to get married to or go out with. I stopped caring or questioning why Somalis make the choices they make for themselves. I would only question the motives of a woman or a man of Somali decent when they justify their choice of partners by insulting Somalis.

I like all kinds of women when/if they appeal to my sensibilities, both sexual and personality, yet I prefer the Somali female in the end for reasons of convenience, for children I leave behind, and for continuing that link to Somali race through my seed pure and untainted by other bloods. It is not the immediate fleeting passions that should dictate one's choices of partners but long term interests of what people hold dear from culture to religion. Somalis are unique and long existing ethnic group. Maintaining their purity will always be the wisest thing to do. Otherwise they will stop to exist as they are today. It is upon somali men to ensure Somalis continue to exist.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:46 pm

I`m a firm believer of "live and let live".
Why should I care about whom Somali`s choose to marry?

All this nonsense about Somali culture/people dying out.
Trust me....there are enough warring, ignorant, poverty stricken Somali`s in this world.
The greatest threat to the Somali race is that westerners stop feeding, housing and treating us. :D :som: :up:

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:55 pm

this is tricky question to me, is foreigners only whites?

then, yeeeeeeeees i can agree :lol:

Allaho sir logooyo or qof e yaqano yusan aqrinin this.lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.