Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RANT: Screw my classmates

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

RANT: Screw my classmates

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 am

Most of the guys in the class have branded me with a ridiculous nickname. Even a few of the girls.

It was a joke for a few days, but now its annoying.

Today i almost cracked.

Everyone in the class is 15/16 and some are 17 so me and another boy are the smallest. we're small physically - but not mentally - and a whole year smaller than everyone else. However i can take on some of them.
They pick on us because they see us as the smallest and easy targets.
But the other boy is more reserved than me. Im much more outspoken. I just got tired of it and i went to him. He was sitting on his own at break. He recognized that i was frustrated because of them. when ever one of them would speak to me, i would give them the middle finger. One of them is 17 and said "did u do that [pointing the middle finger] to me?" i said "what do u think?" he said "ok. i will show you". He was making a threat of violence probably because

im back at home. I feel frustrated and angered, i wish i was bigger so i could fight them.

I cant snitch because that'll seriously ruin my reputation and i'll get bullied even more. I cant tell my mum because she will probably tell me to snitch and i cant do that.

I've prepared a little speech for the class that i want to say. The main point is : LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE.
I'll bring the other boy with me. it would help him because he's bullied aswell.

You know what? Screw them. Screw them. Screw them. The frustration is just flowing through me.

Screw the class. I dont care if im alone anymore. it'll just be me and him. Even in a fight both of us can take one down.

Screw them.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: RANT: Screw my classmates

Postby Hyperactive » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 am

adeer, i think sidad meshan oku hadal badan tahay ban 3atar baqash ka la tagan tahay in the class. adeer amusnantu wa haybad. hadalkaga ha yarado.

Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Arabman » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:14 am

I dont care if im alone anymore. it'll just be me and him. Even in a fight both of us can take one down.

Screw them.
Calm down. Being bullied is part of life. Most of us have gone through it. When I was your age, my classmates or even the average young Somali had this notion that cadcads are cowards who cannot fight. They would come to me and say: "Carabyahoow, dagaalkaagaan rabaa." I fought with them many times and won most of the fights save for a few times when more than one ganged up against me. I've a few scars from those fights. Avoid fights if you can. Form an alliance with others like you. Inquire about how to handle bullies. I'm curious; what nationals are those bullying you?

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 am

I dont care if im alone anymore. it'll just be me and him. Even in a fight both of us can take one down.

Screw them.
Calm down. Being bullied is part of life. Most of us have gone through it. When I was your age, my classmates or even the average young Somali had this notion that cadcads are cowards who cannot fight. They would come to me and say: "Carabyahoow, dagaalkaagaan rabaa." I fought with them many times and won most of the fights save for a few times when more than one ganged up against me. I've a few scars from those fights. Avoid fights if you can. Form an alliance with others like you. Inquire about how to handle bullies. I'm curious; what nationals are those bullying you?
they are mainly madows

Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:37 am

Adeer,

Do this. You will die one day. Watch when a teacher is in the class one day and Give him the WTF are you looking at Look. When he speaks back, Get a chair and start bounding on him. The teacher will probably intervene and the case will go to the principle. You then talk at that time and say everything that has been happening. You will not be considered a snitch at that time, because there was a fight and the school investigated. I did that one time to a kikuyu guy who used to pick on us. I went to the dorm got a somali knife and started chasing him in the whole school with 500 people watching. Teachers and everybody came and I had to be stopped. Wuu isku xaari gaaray. I said how he was a bully and that the fact that, I would rather die then seeing him a live. He was given detention and I got beaten by the teachers. From that day on, People started calling me Shifta and Farah Aideed. No one even missed up with My Girlfriend at that time.

Adeer qooro ayaan yeeshay.

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 am

Adeer,

Do this. You will die one day. Watch when a teacher is in the class one day and Give him the WTF are you looking at Look. When he speaks back, Get a chair and start bounding on him. The teacher will probably intervene and the case will go to the principle. You then talk at that time and say everything that has been happening. You will not be considered a snitch at that time, because there was a fight and the school investigated. I did that one time to a kikuyu guy who used to pick on us. I went to the dorm got a somali knife and started chasing him in the whole school with 500 people watching. Teachers and everybody came and I had to be stopped. Wuu isku xaari gaaray. I said how he was a bully and that the fact that, I would rather die then seeing him a live. He was given detention and I got beaten by the teachers. From that day on, People started calling me Shifta and Farah Aideed. No one even missed up with My Girlfriend at that time.

Adeer qooro ayaan yeeshay.
a good solution thanks a lot sxb

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:39 am

adeer, i think sidad meshan oku hadal badan tahay ban 3atar baqash ka la tagan tahay in the class. adeer amusnantu wa haybad. hadalkaga ha yarado.
i dont understans half of what u post.

sxb just post in english to me.

Sheikh Mustafa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sheikh Mustafa » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:25 am

He is telling you exactly what I said. Stand up to him when a teacher in the class if he does something slight. Take a chair and tell him to shut the hell up. People will respect you and the teacher will investigate. You will get so many people to support you. Once a the case has gone to the principle, there is no way he can do anything to you anymore. His parent will be called and your parent will be called too.

Protagonist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Protagonist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 am

lol flower

InaSamaale
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InaSamaale » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:56 am

Besides calling you by a nickname you do not like, what else do they do? Do they ever push or hit you physically? I realized bullying in highschool among boys is of a different nature to bullying among girls.

You shouldn't react so much to the nickname, else they will keep calling you it, if you are not bothered by it there simply isn't any fun in calling you by that. If possible, try to think of a creative nickname for the 'ring leader'. Also, if any verbal arguement ensues, do not reply to the peasant followers. If you are able to shut the ring leader up (by being more wittier with your disses, more funnier, more aggressive etc) then the sheep will also leave you alone.

It would help if you are 'casually' picked up afterschool by an elder male relative (brother, cousin etc). Getting into a physical fight should be your last resort, at anyhow if you do, make sure you choose the weakest link, so you look like a proper force to be reckoned with. It is not the end of the world. Seek comfort in its universality. Good luck kiddo. :up:

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:09 pm

He is telling you exactly what I said. Stand up to him when a teacher in the class if he does something slight. Take a chair and tell him to shut the hell up. People will respect you and the teacher will investigate. You will get so many people to support you. Once a the case has gone to the principle, there is no way he can do anything to you anymore. His parent will be called and your parent will be called too.
people just mock me. like they always do

Protagonist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Protagonist » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:12 pm

dont go all white boy on us and cut yourself dude

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Besides calling you by a nickname you do not like, what else do they do? Do they ever push or hit you physically? I realized bullying in highschool among boys is of a different nature to bullying among girls.

You shouldn't react so much to the nickname, else they will keep calling you it, if you are not bothered by it there simply isn't any fun in calling you by that. If possible, try to think of a creative nickname for the 'ring leader'. Also, if any verbal arguement ensues, do not reply to the peasant followers. If you are able to shut the ring leader up (by being more wittier with your disses, more funnier, more aggressive etc) then the sheep will also leave you alone.

It would help if you are 'casually' picked up afterschool by an elder male relative (brother, cousin etc). Getting into a physical fight should be your last resort, at anyhow if you do, make sure you choose the weakest link, so you look like a proper force to be reckoned with. It is not the end of the world. Seek comfort in its universality. Good luck kiddo. :up:
one of them hates me. he truly hates me. the others just mock me. he will try and fight me. he's fat, but not too fat, which makes him a hard opponent. but i need to get him at a time when the others are watching and theres space between me and him so i dont get close to him otherwise im screwed

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:35 pm

so i know he's gonna fight me today. im prepared.

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:45 pm

InoCabdi,

Go for the sucker punch. I know that sounds cowardice but if the guy is double your size or something you need to finish him quick and easy before something happens to you. An elbow to the temple would be a good move. If you cant do that, just hurt him on any of the pressure points. Remember to keep your guard up at all times and never flinch. Even losing a fight doesn't mean you won't gain respect. I've been beaten up before but the fact i stood up to a guy much older than me and gave it my all i eventually got along with the lad and his boys.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.