Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have a PREDICTION!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

I have a PREDICTION!!!!!!

Postby Basra- » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:42 pm

I just saw the ugly Somali actor--Barkhad Abdi on CNN being interviewed by Ms Amanpour. Quite shocking to watch him upclose. :o His dental arrangement is an awe of freak of nature. The very thing I look in a man he lacks-- NO perfect, ergonomically arranged white teeth, no protruding gums, no good body physique, no moderate size of forehead. In fact, ALL is the opposite of what I have observed in Mr Abdi! :x

I predict this poor child will be sorely disappointed in Hollywood. Fame is a beast. The pursuit of it, the illusive risk and chase of it, and ultimately the grave and somber disappointment of it. HE will NOT get roles in acting as that is what he says to Amanpour he wants to do, he will be going into the flames of drugs, after a disappointed of shuddered dreams, and we will frightfully see him dead from drug overdose in a few years. :cry:

Talo alle udaa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: I have a PREDICTION!!!!!!

Postby Talo alle udaa » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:44 pm

He will become a cab driver in Chicago, after 5 year stint in hollywood

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:24 pm

he will get roles from horror Movies.. he can play roles of reer aakhiraad. black Dracula and so on whit out ever needing any make up...

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm

I just saw the ugly Somali actor--Barkhad Abdi on CNN being interviewed by Ms Amanpour. Quite shocking to watch him upclose. :o His dental arrangement is an awe of freak of nature. The very thing I look in a man he lacks-- NO perfect, ergonomically arranged white teeth, no protruding gums, no good body physique, no moderate size of forehead. In fact, ALL is the opposite of what I have observed in Mr Abdi! :x

I predict this poor child will be sorely disappointed in Hollywood. Fame is a beast. The pursuit of it, the illusive risk and chase of it, and ultimately the grave and somber disappointment of it. HE will NOT get roles in acting as that is what he says to Amanpour he wants to do, he will be going into the flames of drugs, after a disappointed of shuddered dreams, and we will frightfully see him dead from drug overdose in a few years. :cry:
I hope not he is reading.. but using him was an insult for the somali people.. they have disrespected us to the fullest.. they have left us nothing here.. thats how i view it.. and even bringing him on CNN..

Why don't we complain about this and go out and make demos.. Hollywood have disrespected us wallahi..

FarhanYare
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FarhanYare » Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 am

:lol: :lol: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! war wuxu xasidsanaa

he will get roles from horror Movies.. he can play roles of reer aakhiraad. black Dracula and so on whit out ever needing any make up...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! yalaxoow aaba ka daray.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:52 am

Basra what about this other somali actors , like this guy....

Can he make your big Badhi shake??

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 am

Basra what about this other somali actors , like this guy....

Can he make your big Badhi shake??

:ahh: :diddy: :whew:

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:14 am

:ohhh:

Advo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Advo » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:32 am

:up:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:34 am

Who is the short one with a pink shirt? :stylin: The poor little Napoleon wants to look 'different' from the rest. :stylin: :dj:

PS Notice how the White people behind them DONT even pay attention to the group of black thugs in all black suit roaming around the room-freely. :eat:

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:37 am

Who is the short one with a pink shirt? :stylin: The poor little Napoleon wants to look 'different' from the rest.

PS Notice how the White people behind them DONT even pay attention to the group of black thugs in all black suit roaming around the room-freely. :eat:

:lol: :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.