Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Light humour... Friday Joke..If you're bored, step inside

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:09 am

Okay there was a Ghost Conference and there was the speaker stand up infront of the crowd at the podium asking questions.

So first he asks "Has anyone ever seen a ghost before"
Some people raise their hand.

Then he asks, "Has any of you ever talked to a ghost before"
Some poeple put their hands up.

Then, "Has anyone ever touched a ghost before"
Some people put their hands up.

Finally he asks , "Has anyone ever had sex with a ghost before"

Then this one Indian man raises his hand, and the speaker is shocked...He was like...What Shocked You had sex with a ghost???

Then the Indian man says, "Ohh noooo soo sorri Sir, I toughdt Yu Siadh goadt"....

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:10 am

Lol@ Carla Laughing Laughing Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:14 am

[quote="mizz_chief"]Muslim man laugh at the original joke i posted NOT at my comments to other forumers Laughing Laughing Laughing[/quote]

mizz it's very funny, i will read it later Laughing

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:15 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing hannah that was sickkkkkkkkk... nayaa why arnt i surprised U was guna post some s.hit like that

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:16 am

Laughing Laughing Mizz and Dang husband jokes eeh? Laughing Laughing Laughing

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:19 am

optimist,... im not married Wink

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:22 am

i can't laugh i have a stomach ache .....................................
Last edited by Garaad_LQ on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:22 am

Mizz I second that too.

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:23 am

[quote="Garaad_LQ"]i con't laugh i have a stomach ache .....................................[/quote]

Aunt Flow intown?

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:24 am

[quote="*HannaH*"]

Then this one Indian man raises his hand, and the speaker is shocked...He was like...What Shocked You had sex with a ghost???

Then the Indian man says, "Ohh noooo soo sorri Sir, I toughdt Yu Siadh goadt"....

[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HannaH,

The accent makes it even more funny. Saqajaamad

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:27 am

sex and Ramadan ....everywhere i look there is "sex" even in somalinet ............chwwwo

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:32 am

Mooryaan haha awesome one due'

i have one, i read it somewhere awhile ago

labo nin oo reer waqooyi ah oo lakala oran jirey Cawaale iyo Cilmi ayaa waxeey usoo safreen magalada kismayo iyagoo xoolo wato oo ukeeney ineey gadaan si eey lacagta ku gataan cunto, dhar, iyo wixii eey ubahan yihiin (kana qayilaan)

nimankaan marka inteey kismaayo amaanin aa waxeey maqleen sheekooyin laga faafiyo reer kismayodka iyo sideey dadka u sixraan or sirxaan which ever one you familiar with (kismaayo kistaada iyo karbuunadaada) iyo sida eey reer kismaayodka xasidiin u yihiin

markey nimankaan xoolihii gadeen oo ayna soo gateeen wixii eey ubaahnayeen beey labo marduuf oo jaad ehne horey usoo qateen, markaasey fariisteen maqayad oo eey qayilaad galeeen, markeey cabaar qayilayeen beey bar go'een oo jaad kii baa ka yaradey markaasaa midka mid ahi dhahay waaar heedhe jaad baan noodooniye bal halkaa sii fadhi bes kii wuu baxay, markaasuu qaatey xoogaa waqti ah

kii kale oo sugayey ayaa marqaan kii dartiis buu iska shekeeyey oo wuu shakiyey, kuna shakiyey kii saxiibkiis ahaay ineey reer kismayodkii heleen; isagoo wal walsan baa waxaa iska ag amaadeey dameer ooo meelahaas iska daaq daaqayo markuu arkey dameerkii baa ninkan intuu naxey buu yiri waryaa Cilmi ma dameer beey kaa dhigeen Shocked ala tola'ey, intuu alabtiisii orod ku aruur sadey buu meshey gaariga karacayeen ku cararey

kii kale oo saxiibkiis ahaa ayaa soo noqdey isagoo jaadkii soo gadey markasaa meshii uu saxiibkiis fadhiyey buu wuxu ugu amdeey dameer oo fadhiyo markaasaa isagiina intuu naxay buu isyiri waryaa reer kismayodkii baa heley kii saaxiibkaa ahaa oo dameer beey ka dhigeen Laughing

isagiina wuu isa siidaayey oo meeshii gariga eey karacayeen buu tagey, markaasaa labadii nin ooo ninwalba geeskiisa unaxsan baa waxey isku arkeen gariga korkiisa

'war heedhe sow tii eey dameeerka kaa dhigeen'
beey halmar lasoo boodeen labadoodiiba

tha original writin was even hilarious, i just tried ma best with ma retarded somali, hope y'll like it Very Happy

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:34 am

Asalaam:)

Here is the story of an Imam who got after Friday prayers and announced to the people:

"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

Garaad_LQ
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Garaad_LQ » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:39 am

nice one Dan Laughing

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:45 am

One That was hillarious the story and your Somali....

I liked "markaasuu qaatey xoogaa waqti ah" ...You translated directly he took his time.... Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.