Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BREAKING NEWS: Iran nuclear deal reached

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Iran nuclear deal reached

Postby waayeel101 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:48 pm

well, is not suddenly bro, just for average joe like us. no secrete, there is relation between israel and royals in the gulf!

there is no ever principles in politics. is dirty game and loads of compromising. the looser is which side compromise more....!!!!!

and iran have no relation with yahud state and western countries!

how do you explain what happened when western countries occupied Iraq.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 pm

wayeel, you understand that! meshan wa lo kala doonta. anaga masrihiyad nalo diga.

after you pass , perfect image of being Muslim, salafi, shi'i , mulla, sheikh, yuhuud , christian liberal etc, they all politician and have interests and chairs to keep!

Khalid Ali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Khalid Ali » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 pm

Good stuff the iranians stood their ground they are able to continue their enrichment of uranium program and sanctions will be eased this a good step and a major blow in the face of the Arabs the sacuudis. Their war against Asad is almost as good as over.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

wayeel, you understand that! meshan wa lo jala doonta. anaga masrihiyad nalo diga.

after you pass , perfect image of being Muslim, salafi, shi'i , mulla, sheikh, yuhuud , christian liberal etc, they all politician and have interests and chairs to keep!
wan ogahay walal lkn qolada ugu si daran ii shicibku xita galada u sheqeyan wa nimankan. look back islamic history whenever gaalo attacks muslim land you'll find these men in the front line of that aggression, didn't you hear what sheikh-el-islam said about them "حمار اليهود" ya3ni iyaga lo adegsada.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:15 pm

hmm bro, we could say the same about some of "our" that im not proud of!

believe me best of us could turn the tool for the enemy, intaan is leenahay wah iska 3eliya. somali said " rag ban iska 3elini iyo Allah ka baqi isku meel ghali meysi" or something like that. human can go very far, when they cornered or scared!

its very hard to feel sympathy for arab regimes and its tools ( mullas and so called sheikhs)in general!

STARKAST
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby STARKAST » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Caashaqa. the hand that feeds me ? I pay tax i never came here willingly....forgive me for telling the truth. Muslim infested country ?? Another self hater, off yourself.
ToughGit u a self hater too ?

ToughGong
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ToughGong » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:34 pm

So your called self now.Caqli faqash waakaa

quark
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby quark » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:37 pm

I can understand the zionist criminals complaining about this deal, but why are these saudi women bitching?

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:40 am

Good stuff the iranians stood their ground they are able to continue their enrichment of uranium program and sanctions will be eased this a good step and a major blow in the face of the Arabs the sacuudis. Their war against Asad is almost as good as over.
All the Syrians I KNOw are pissed cause they hate Bashar or can't go to Syria otherwise his forces will kill them. It looks like he's won

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:21 am

All the Syrians I KNOw are pissed cause they hate Bashar or can't go to Syria otherwise his forces will kill them. It looks like he's won

:D :D

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.