Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheikh Secondary School, 1958

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Sheikh Secondary School, 1958

Postby Gabre » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:53 pm

If the campus pics are from the 50s that's quite nice. One thing I wish Somalis back home focused on more is gardening. The pursuit of better lawn care in the challenging desert environment of the Somali horn would mellow people out and turn all these dusty standalone buildings into something worth looking at.

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:02 pm

Why do darood scum have to ruin every thread. Wallahi there is no end to your cuqdad. OD you little naag, darood always start stupid childish insults and then cry when we retaliate. Simply if you have nothing nice to say keep it to your self.

500ml
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby 500ml » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Good school and all but the union jack flag alarms me!
I despise the british, namely for turning hawd region into ethiopians hands and denying NFD to join the somali republic.
Isaaqs dont become like the indians who literally worship the british!

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:58 am

some people make good slaves ....

Meyle
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Meyle » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:02 am

^
You mean like this? :pac:

maJAREERten carrying their Italian masters in Bender Qassim, today known as Bosaso.

:damn:

skywalker25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Maxamud Saleebaan Xirsi;''Xafashkiyo intaad boonta Gedo soo xodxodanayso''

Postby skywalker25 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:37 am

some people make good slaves ....
first time I agree with you...

Tanker
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Enjoying my life :) I am so happy ! and endless succes has arrived in my life

Postby Tanker » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:08 am

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Nice Darood family tree. But I have never heard of them clans like Dombira, Kombe, Kumade, Dashishe, Kabtanle. These names sound like 100% bantu from Zimbabwe. I would love to see a Hawiye family tree, just for laughs :lol: :lol:

Only Daroods I know of are the MJs, OGs, marehans, dhulos.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.