Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Maliin says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Farah Maliin says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minorit

Postby Chinaman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:44 pm

It's too late. Rahanweyn has already accepted half the Bantu population into their clan system. The Bantu have found a back door to become 1.0

Your only solution is mass deportation to their countries of origin.

We are to blame.

Killing each other
Refusing to farm
Bringing Bantus as slaves
"We" prefer to marry a Bantu than Madhibaan
Refusing to build and construct on our own
It ain't too late. Foreign non ethnics in Somalia number just above a million maximum (I'm being generous). Over all we as a people are 9-11 million. What we are talking about are future trends and if we don't do something about it currently. The quicker we fix the country, the quicker we can do something. Anyway Bantus back home are pretty f-king pure, looks like not much "intermarriage" goes on bro.

Intermarriage if we are not going to deport them isn't even that bad. Its better than an ever increasing Pure Bantu population. With intermarriage we'll in the future if spread out/evened out nicely end up with Somalis being 5-10% non Somali genetically in the future. Not anything significant.

Anyway Somalis being ignorant about this issue is the main problem.
Last edited by Chinaman on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:46 pm

Chinaman....contain your emotions son.
The Somali Bantu are here to stay.
Like a plantation owner I will seek my rights from...any progeny brought forth will be incorporated into my clan.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:54 pm

If those Bantus were white or Arabs, no one would have a problem.

OP, you wish the Bantus were Afrikaners don't you? This is why I don't take OP serious. It's a racism issue, not about protecting the Somali ethnic group. Chinaman doesn't like Bantus

This has to do with ethnic Somalis being mistaken for the "ugly big nosed dark ape like" Bantus by the foreigners. You don't want ethnic Somalis to be seen as Bantus. You are the same type of Somali who gets offended when you watch Black Hawk Down and see Bantus portray us in the media

There's no point in bitching about it unless you are planning to stand up, get elected and implement the Final Solution

I am,

Abdi "The sad thing is that you would" Johnson
When will you ever stop being a self hater? lol And no, I genuinely care about the purity of ethnic Somalis. I find the non-ethnic Arabs in Somalia just as bad, but do they even exist any more? Lol 99% of those fuckers have left to Yemen or Kenya. Tell me any other people as much of a threat to Somalis as Bantus or Ethiopians are mate? You can't. We don't have tons of Caucasians roaming around Somalia and sleeping with our women so your point is totally moot. Quit speaking for me, anyone who knows me, knows my stance and what I stand for. By the way I love how you try to act like you care about Somalia or Somalis. You couldn't care less.

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:07 pm

I been back home more times than I can count. I care about Somalia more than anyone here. I just dont like Somalis. They are backwards like yourself.

You are against Bantus because you don't like how they look. Simple. Dont sugarcoat it. Don't beat around the bush. Don't make up excuses

I won't let you scapegoat or target the Bantus because you have a problem with their appearance.

It's funny how the Somalis of faith are so racist. The Bantus are your Muslim brothers.

I am,

Abdi "Bantus built Somalia" Johnson

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:17 pm

If those Bantus were white or Arabs, no one would have a problem.

OP, you wish the Bantus were Afrikaners don't you? This is why I don't take OP serious. It's a racism issue, not about protecting the Somali ethnic group. Chinaman doesn't like Bantus

This has to do with ethnic Somalis being mistaken for the "ugly big nosed dark ape like" Bantus by the foreigners. You don't want ethnic Somalis to be seen as Bantus. You are the same type of Somali who gets offended when you watch Black Hawk Down and see Bantus portray us in the media

There's no point in bitching about it unless you are planning to stand up, get elected and implement the Final Solution

I am,

Abdi "The sad thing is that you would" Johnson

the final solution as u put it so eloquently aint that sad sxb..I call it patriotism..Chinaman :up: your racism is well appreciated mate..

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:23 pm

I been back home more times than I can count. I care about Somalia more than anyone here. I just dont like Somalis. They are backwards like yourself.

You are against Bantus because you don't like how they look. Simple. Dont sugarcoat it. Don't beat around the bush. Don't make up excuses

I won't let you scapegoat or target the Bantus because you have a problem with their appearance.

It's funny how the Somalis of faith are so racist. The Bantus are your Muslim brothers.

I am,

Abdi "Bantus built Somalia" Johnson
Lol You chat too much xaar.

As I said don't f-king speak for me, everyone who knows me knows my stance and how I'm against all kinds of foreign influences on our people. You though, you're a pathetic hypocrite who couldn't give a rats arse about our people. This thread was meant for the folks who genuinely care about our peoples and their existence......the likes of you though have nothing to technically worry about so I don't even know why you are here.
Last edited by Chinaman on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 pm

:lol:

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:25 pm

Bantu originated from parts of west africa originally and they managed to expand in almost the whole continent, basically they only got the horn left so we're fucked, having somali bantu's in our soil will simplify the bantu expansion process in the horn as well.

I am,

war'' :damn: '' Sheekh
Bantu women though, the curves man!

I am,

Mar " :MJ: " ques

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:31 pm

This isnt about me. This is about you so don't switch the topic

Why you mad?

I am,

Abdi "You are bigoted" Johnson

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Lets not deviate from the topic guys, our people are being both demographically and culturally destroyed by foreigners. Ethnic Somalis might very well be a minority in Somaliweyn in less than 30 years. The Somalis in neighbouring countries are all in the process of being fully absorbed culturally while we at the same time face a demographic threat from our western and southern neighbours. How can we tackle this?

whitehartlane
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby whitehartlane » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:37 pm

This isnt about me. This is about you so don't switch the topic

Why you mad?

I am,

Abdi "You are bigoted" Johnson

dude you provoked the guy, alright. you accused him of disliking bantus, and in return he called u out,

Abdi'' i like to play the victim all the time''johnson

Gabre
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gabre » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:23 pm

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Good :lol: :lol:

InoCabdi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby InoCabdi » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Most of us somalis have arab or ancient egyptian origins.
They intermarried and basically made us "ethnic somalis".
I dont really think we should be worried by this.

outlaw112
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby outlaw112 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:25 am

It's all Allahs will wether we become a minority or not I'm not worried about anything that I have no power over.
I love all people of this world as long as they are Muslims. May Allah guide as to Islam even the non Muslims insha Allah.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.