Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Farah Maliin says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minority"

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Bilis
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Farah Maliin says "Ethnic Somalis will soon be a minorit

Postby Bilis » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:40 pm

Before all of this we need retards to understand what ethnic Somali even bloody means. People actually think Bajuunis, Bantuus and so on are actual ethnic Somalis who just looks "Weird" :meles:

They think everyone in Somalia is Somali and that there is no distinction between the two. Thats our first problem. Our second one is that whilst non-Somalis stay put in their so called territories, us Somalis leave in droves to the west.
You ever seen a diaspora af-Maxatiri speaking reer Jowhar Jareer in the West?
Wallahi I haven't seen or even heard of one, not even online lol. Only Jareer community in the west are those from Juba/May-May speaking ones. Them niggas haven't left the country abti and they been having 18 babes each (go and read the story about the farmers pissed about NGOs in Lower Shabelle lol)
Anyway forget about the horn thing, Ethiopian motherfuckers have a population of 90 million, ain't no Bantu fucker overtaking them. In fact they are our second (depending where you are from they could be first) big threat. Specially for Galbeed Somalis.
What can we take from this? Farmers in General>Pastoralists population growth wise lol I've said this many times lool

Some of the things we need to do:

-We first need to define and understand what an ethnic Somali is.
-That Somali isn't just a nationality but the name of an actual ethnic group who live well beyond the modern boundaries of Somalia
-We need to encourage and provide incentives for indigenous lifestyles like Pastoralism to stay dominant in the country
-We need to encourage ethnic Somalis to have a lot of children in Somalia to increase our growth rate
-Urbanization should also be encouraged.
-The government should also take over and manage the farming industry back home.
-The Somali language should be well preserved and protected from more significant foreign influences

There's a number of other things as well.
Afar, Amhara, Oromo, Tigray, Tigre, Harari, Gurage, Beja, etc. aren't an existential threat since they're basically of the same ancestral Afro-Asiatic stock as Somalis. Aside from that, you raise excellent points sxb. :up:

As indeed can be seen in this thread, ignorance is a big part of the problem. Half of the people here don't know the first thing about pre-colonial Horn history, so they can't fully understand what you're saying. So you're quite right in that they first need to be educated on the basics.

Once they are aware of the facts, they will have acquired the foundational knowledge to fully appreciate the full scope and importance of your message. ;)

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 am

Upon coming back to Somalia aka Somali lands, Jareerweyn mostly are the laborers or what Grant and maybe James Dahl would refer as to wet backs.
They are an expendable labor force with 0 means of production therefore as a result will always be fixated in their lowly classes.
So for the Racists you can rejoice.
However yes i do agree their womens fertility rate is somewhat concerning and thus a demographic threat.

What is however important to all 'noble' (you know who this is) Somalis is the emergence of Somalis mixing with 'Somali Bantus' which is a grave problem we face today and threatens our very identities/race and thus 'Somali-ia'! Pray for our posterity.
A wetback is a Latin American who crosses the US/Mexican border illegally in order to work in the US and send money home. Somali Bantus are the descendants of slaves imported by the Omanis mostly from Tanzania and Mozambique and sold to Somalis for plantation work. Many escaped and some have actually gone home. Grant does not confuse the two.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is all the proof you need that Nomadic Somalis are pathetic Langaabs who will always stay like that. Total Fertility rate (TFR) breakdown of the different regions in Ethiopia. Look at the Somali one, just bloody look at how pathetic it is, specially the Rural one :-O My God lol Its lower than every single other group :lol: :lol: !

No wonder ethnic farming "monitory" groups have been growing so much, nomadic Somalis are useless.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographi ... n_Ethiopia

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:31 am

Double post
Last edited by Chinaman on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:36 am

As a last resort, we could always assimilate a large chunk of the Oromo, grant them citizenship and integrate them into Somali clans(like certain clans have been doing for a long time). In 50 years time they will speak Somali and feel Somali.
already hapening in DDS, you cannot imagigine how many oromo , habasha told me their mothers are somali. once you go to jigjiga you know somalis with single tribe how they devide themselves as " rer jigjigadi hore, dadka hada yimid etc" you can even smell the hate from far away!!

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:43 am

As a last resort, we could always assimilate a large chunk of the Oromo, grant them citizenship and integrate them into Somali clans(like certain clans have been doing for a long time). In 50 years time they will speak Somali and feel Somali.
already hapening in DDS, you cannot imagigine how many oromo , habasha told me their mothers are somali. once you go to jigjiga you know somalis with single tribe how they devide themselves as " rer jigjigadi hore, dadka hada yimid etc" you can even smell the hate from far away!!
Jigjiga is full of Jarso like clans, a confused Oromo-Somali people. The Jarso's that live with Somalis for example consider themselves Somali while majority who live on the Oromo side consider themselves 100% Oromo. Dad wareersan weyaan kkkkk

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 am

even somalis are wareersan. even my relatives. much changes happenned since my fist visit 2006. now every one speaks amhara and you cannot even communicate with taxi drive/bajat driver in somali or even your own maid. ina illey amharized somalis very badlly.

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:58 am

even somalis are wareersan. even my relatives. much changes happenned since my fist visit 2006. now every one speaks amhara and you cannot even communicate with taxi drive/bajat driver in somali or even your own maid. ina illey amharized somalis very badlly.
Oh really? All ones that support him that I have met make it out like he's done so much for the region and how he made the region more Somali culturally over all bla bla. If what you say is true then that's truly a shame.

Lol Have you seen the Fertility rate chart I posted. Somalis have the lowest fertility rate over all. Oromos apparently have like 3 times as much children lol

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 am

he did a lot for the region in terms of economical but amharize the people and they feel less somali. loyalty is for region and for ethiopia as general.

somalis also think kids are envestment and feel pride having so much kids that they dont even name them.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:28 pm

Lol Have you seen the Fertility rate chart I posted. Somalis have the lowest fertility rate over all. Oromos apparently have like 3 times as much children lol
These figures must be bogus.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:35 pm

I think chinaman hit on an important point. The truth is Agricultural societies have always had larger and wealthier populations than pastoralists. The development of human society has always been Hunter-gatherer -> nomadic Pastoralist -> Agri-fisherman. Somalis have got to let go of this deep psychological disdain for farming/fishing and also trades like metal-work, stone-masonry, tool-making (all the things other societies considered valuable funnily enough).

For starters, all these useless, quarrelsome geeljires have to be put to work, whether farming, fishing or construction. All the useless layabouts whether in the country or in the cities have to be given jobs (which are available but nobody has the interest in developing). I also believe Somalis should invest immensely in healthcare and education because Somalis have one of the highest birth-rates in the world, so clearly the small population is due to death-rates being high and poverty being rife.

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 pm

I don't get it. Ma Somalidii baa xabashiyoday mise?

How come this time maadan nooga waramin socdaalkaagii?

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:42 pm

I think chinaman hit on an important point. The truth is Agricultural societies have always had larger and wealthier populations than pastoralists. The development of human society has always been Hunter-gatherer -> nomadic Pastoralist -> Agri-fisherman. Somalis have got to let go of this deep psychological disdain for farming/fishing and also trades like metal-work, stone-masonry, tool-making (all the things other societies considered valuable funnily enough).

For starters, all these useless, quarrelsome geeljires have to be put to work, whether farming, fishing or construction. All the useless layabouts whether in the country or in the cities have to be given jobs (which are available but nobody has the interest in developing). I also believe Somalis should invest immensely in healthcare and education because Somalis have one of the highest birth-rates in the world, so clearly the small population is due to death-rates being high and poverty being rife.
Well put bro :up: I was looking for comments like this. Unfortunately this place is filled with Anti-intellectuals who only care about Fadhi-kudir stuff!

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Why is it that those that destroyed Somalia and the name Somali love to talk about "SOMALINIMO"!

xalka alle ayey dadka iyo dhulkuba ka inkaaran yihiin

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:46 pm

These figures must be bogus.
Why should it be? Those figures are directly from the 2007 census results.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.