Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Somali girls shouldn't marry foreigners

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Why Somali girls shouldn't marry foreigners

Postby SultanOrder » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:21 pm

:lol: :up:

Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why Somali girls shouldn't marry foreigners

Postby Rabshoole » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:26 pm

:lol: @ side effects.
-
BS!

HusseinHassan
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HusseinHassan » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 pm

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm

Why does she sound like Turkish people who can't speak English :lol:

"Somalians will lose their culture, Somalians are 100% Muslim" :dead:

You know what's weird and bizarre though, the idea that a random person of a different ethnicity will supposedly run away with your children if you date them but a random of the same ethnicity will not. Literally both are random people who you haven't known before :lol:

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Well my small town there are over 70 Faraxs between 22 to 40yrs, however, none of them is marriageable to our local sisters. They're either unemployed loser or fake wadaad who's benefit cheaters.
The average of local Xaliimos tend to be devoted family oriented or studies in the academic fields.

Le justicier

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:23 pm

What about if you don't care about 'preserving the race'?

NoThatAbdi
Location: I be in Cali with Hilary Banks, just actin' like her dad cuz I fill up the bank

Postby NoThatAbdi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:25 pm

Times have changed, we have changed, some call it losing your culture. I have Somali friends who don't like Somali food, who hate Somali music and who are not into Somali girls. I liked this Somali girl at uni, she would be listening to Calvin Harris in her dorm room. I tried to use the Somali angle but I failed! I didn't call her a whore, traitor, jareer lover etc, alas I accepted it(friendzoned) and moved on.

You can live for others(outside opinions) or just do you

Based
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Based » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:26 pm

What about if you don't care about 'preserving the race'?
:comeon:

first against the wall obviously

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 pm

^ Not necessarily. You could not marry out for a much more selfish reason. Caring about preserving your ethnicity/culture is too selfless imo.

Estarix
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Estarix » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:38 pm

The biggest gripe for somali women is cultural incompatibility. Considering the wide number of somalis who have a low opinion of their heritage i wouldn't expect them to make a deal out out racial purity.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Why are people set on complicating everything?

Preserving a Somali culture would be the last thing to matter.

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:05 pm

You know what's weird and bizarre though, the idea that a random person of a different ethnicity will supposedly run away with your children if you date them but a random of the same ethnicity will not. Literally both are random people who you haven't known before :lol:
The difference is if the man is somali, you know where the child is and you can paint a fair picture of what that kid will end up like when he/she grows up. But if its a foreigner its unpredictable. That's whats scary. Plus somalida wey is yaqanan. That man even if he refuses to give the kid back to his mom you know of the kids situation. Thts what she means. She is basically saying if the man is somali and he takes the kid it will be less complicated then if the man is not somali. It makes sense

Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Marques » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Times have changed, we have changed, some call it losing your culture. I have Somali friends who don't like Somali food, who hate Somali music and who are not into Somali girls. I liked this Somali girl at uni, she would be listening to Calvin Harris in her dorm room. I tried to use the Somali angle but I failed! I didn't call her a whore, traitor, jareer lover etc, alas I accepted it(friendzoned) and moved on.

I listen to Calvin Harris :?

Plus you don't have to be Somali orientated to want a Somali spouse. If she prefers shepherds pie over digir&cambuulo and could speak backslang but not a string of Somali, its all good...

:lol: hydrogen, i'm trying to decipher her accent. Probably Euro trash who settled in Birmingham or Manchester. She has elements of a northern/midland English accent. ..

NoThatAbdi
Location: I be in Cali with Hilary Banks, just actin' like her dad cuz I fill up the bank

Postby NoThatAbdi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 pm

I listen to Calvin Harris :?

Plus you don't have to be Somali orientated to want a Somali spouse. If she prefers shepherds pie over digir&cambuulo and could speak backslang but not a string of Somali, its all good...

:lol: hydrogen, i'm trying to decipher her accent. Probably Euro trash who settled in Birmingham or Manchester. She has elements of a northern/midland English accent. ..

Lol I listen to Calvin Harris too, but to find a quirky Somali girl is rare! I agree with everything you said. My friend says he can't date/marry a Somali women b'cos they all look like one of his sisters :lol:

I thought hydro was a guy :oops:

vikingman
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby vikingman » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:53 am

lol somali culture is very doubler standard, a guy can have many white girlfriends as he wants but if a girl goes out with someone non somalia all hell breaks out loose, i guess im part of it, when im out with friends and we see a fat xalimo with her white man we just shake her heads in shame even though just last night we were knee deep in the beautiful garden of a white maiden.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.