Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where is Kismayo's port revenue going?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Where is Kismayo's port revenue going?

Postby AbdiJohnson » Mon May 19, 2014 10:31 pm

What's with these warlords? They remember to steal all the money but don't remember to equip their crumbling airports with a proper airport baggage scale

I am,

Abdi "This is very shameful" Johnson

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Re: Where is Kismayo's port revenue going?

Postby theyuusuf143 » Mon May 19, 2014 10:47 pm

save this pic and see what changes they do after 1 year, if nothing madoobe must be removed for not bringing proper miisaan for the airport :lol:

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Mon May 19, 2014 10:57 pm

Damn kismaayo slipping

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Mon May 19, 2014 11:08 pm

You know where this culture of unprofessionalism comes from? It comes from allowing village people to have any sort of authority. This isnt even about the stolen money anymore

You can't have village people running any sort of affairs. Unprofessionalism in Somalia has become the standard

That scale is meant for farmers markets to weigh your apples and your mixed nuts. I cant help but imagine what the welcome sign to the airport looks like. I have a feeling it involves the color blue, poorly hand drawn image of a plane and the 99th different way of spelling the city's name

I am,

Abdi "Where is Dr.Gandi?" Johnson

hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby hydrogen » Mon May 19, 2014 11:22 pm

That scale is meant for farmers markets to weigh your apples and your mixed nuts. I cant help but imagine what the welcome sign to the airport looks like. I have a feeling it involves the color blue, poorly hand drawn image of a plane and the 99th different way of spelling the city's name
:deadrose:

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Tue May 20, 2014 12:45 am

The focking city was liberated from shishkabab not that long ago and ever since has been in war with moryaans from galgaduud what do you expect them to do?

What revenue comes from the port? I don't even think it fully covers the army, and the administration add the kismaayo conference where at least 5 millions dollars was

spent on building a regional admin and the big number of elders building the state.

There was nothing but a building that houses Donkeys and Hyenas when the city was liberated.

It went from looking like this

To this

We did not get shit from Kuwait who payed Somaliland $$ 10 million for Hargaisa airport upgrade nor did we get the money from the U.N it's the money from the Region. We are happy on how things are going and hopefully we'll get there with the time being we'll use everything available.

Don't worry about this region focus on dhulkaada nobody wants to hear your sorry ass ma anaga ku dhahnay noo hadal.

ps,Continue hating your peeps are known for their cuqdad so not suprised

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Tue May 20, 2014 3:38 am

The city was liberated September 2012. Its May 2014. It takes just a few minutes to order airport baggage scales from Alibaba.com. I'm sure they've used the same supplier to buy the trail mix weighing scale

All I see is new paint. Big deal. Stop getting mad. I didn't take away your warlord's money. He's still eating. Don't worry about his well being. It's the well-being of the residents you should worry about. Stop getting emotional when I attack the warlord, he doesnt get emotional for you.

Ill criticize whoever I want. Kismayo is mine just as much as it is yours. And I've said more harsh words for the Hargeisa and Mogadishu airport, the proof is in the archives. I am not selective

Millions of dollars comes from the port in revenue. Al Shabab was feared when they controlled it. Why do you think the warlords wanted to take control of the city? To better the lives of the locals?
:lol:

I am,

Abdi "Your warlord doesn't require your security" Johnson

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 am

Axmed Madhoobe is embezzling it big time buying mansions in Kenya.while the few remaining is used by Fartaag to create inter ilkoyar war in Gheeto.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue May 20, 2014 4:30 am

Axmed Madhoobe is embezzling it big time buying mansions in Kenya.while the few remaining is used by Fartaag to create inter ilkoyar war in Gheeto.

The_Patriot
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The_Patriot » Tue May 20, 2014 4:31 am

Caesar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Caesar » Tue May 20, 2014 5:11 am

mansions in other countries when u got no house at home

somalis... explain?

JamalAddow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JamalAddow » Tue May 20, 2014 10:01 am

Even though you're an athiest fifth columnist sometimes you speak the truth Slave of Johnson.

Come back to the deen. Allah' s promises are real while satan's are an elusion.

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Tue May 20, 2014 11:58 am

mansions in other countries when u got no house at home

somalis... explain?
my question would be to that post" is haram something to brag about it?" is being a thug stealing from poor people is something to get credit of"

if that is true should be removed and lock him up! i dont care about other argument, others would do it too!! we have a presidant who gained 50 lb since he came to office!

GIJaamac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby GIJaamac » Tue May 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Moos maa la miisaamooyaa meeshaan lol. daarood nacallaa dhalee meel walba ceeb iyo horumar la'aan ayay la taaganyihiin gaajada.

Abdi johnson

To answer to your question, the airport and port revenue is directly managed and consumed by KDF. Though there isn't much activities going in Kismayo port other than exporting charcoal. Yeah they might throw few pennies to Ahmed Blackie but that's about it. No wonder Madoobe is begging pocket money from UN officials. Duqa shiidka ayuu tumooyaa. :lol:
Kismaayo, the most unluckiest town in Somalia. I feel sorry for it's residents.

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Tue May 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Yeah they milking all that charcoal gaajada ceeb galgaduud iimanso.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.