Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
SultanOrder

Re: Amazing

Postby SultanOrder » Tue May 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Jasmine, women were made to with stand a lot of bs, you guys have monthly pains, child birth, for most of your history have to depend on men, etc. But what I was talking about was your traits as nurturers, which is a divine mercy. Men don't have it to that capacity, it's more natural for us to be providers. We really aren't the same.

waayeel101
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Anigoo dhar cad soo ma dhuuman karee dhurwaayow ma soo hagoogtaayeey

Postby waayeel101 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:06 pm

women :blessed:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Wed May 28, 2014 12:03 pm

Jasmine, women were made to with stand a lot of bs, you guys have monthly pains, child birth, for most of your history have to depend on men, etc. But what I was talking about was your traits as nurturers, which is a divine mercy. Men don't have it to that capacity, it's more natural for us to be providers. We really aren't the same.
Yes, God loved women so much he made them capable to suffer so thoroughly and endure it so well

You better not include me in your broad and unfounded generalisation :ufdup:

Not all women live to wipe your snot :ufdup:

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed May 28, 2014 12:10 pm

If the accident happend to her i bet he would left her in one second. Women are to loyal :down:
So I take it you will never be loyal to your future husband? :mrgreen:

If he is not good in bed, Salool would leave him in the blink of an eye. She made so many comments about bed play being such an important ticker I make the assumption her man would be out of the door in the morn if he doesn't play good in bed overnight.

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Wed May 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Yes, God loved women so much he made them capable to suffer so thoroughly and endure it so well

You better not include me in your broad and unfounded generalisation :ufdup:

Not all women live to wipe your snot :ufdup:
It's not so bad though. And most times it's not so extreme, but when the challenge comes you women take up the challenge for the most part.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Wed May 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Im sorry to say..but i wouldnt stay

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed May 28, 2014 2:59 pm

You are honest, you are not sorry. And that is how it is for most people on earth. Nobody wants to be burdened if they can avoid it. Some people are genuinely kind like this woman in the story though.

PS: Here is a cookie for you for being upfront ;)

Being your husband is a cautionary tale.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Wed May 28, 2014 3:05 pm

You are honest, you are not sorry. And that is how it is for most people on earth. Nobody wants to be burdened if they can avoid it. Some people are genuinely kind like this woman in the story though.

lol aww but i thought you and i were gonna tie the knot this year... :(

There are different scenarios I would stay for and some that I would not. Mental brain damage and being physically handicapped ( ie. quadriplegia) I would not, unless under special circumstance. Other things, such as lack of kids and cancer are more possible.

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed May 28, 2014 3:21 pm

lol aww but i thought you and i were gonna tie the knot this year... :(

There are different scenarios I would stay for and some that I would not. Mental brain damage and being physically handicapped ( ie. quadriplegia) I would not, unless under special circumstance. Other things, such as lack of kids and cancer are more possible.

No need to cry sweetheart, kaagama bixin ballantii ;) we are gonna wed and go to a honeymoon, we will have a blast.

PS: I can understand all those exceptions you made dear. Ilaahay dhib naguma keeno.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Wed May 28, 2014 3:26 pm

No need to cry sweetheart, kaagama bixin ballantii ;) we are gonna wed and go to a honeymoon, we will have a blast.

PS: I can understand all those exceptions you made dear. Ilaahay dhib naguma keeno.
but first...

u gotta leave your white girlfriend :smugruss:
long time no chat walal..whats up?

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed May 28, 2014 3:30 pm

btw, SelfD,

Any boyfriend of yours who might be a member here would be wondering now if you were cheating on them with me hahahaha. We played well so far ;)

I should have kept quite, but in retrospect and after I have replied, I thought the cute Wadaad SelfD might be in trouble with her Wadaad boyfriend.

PS to anyone out there:

SelfD is yours.

LOL.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Wed May 28, 2014 3:32 pm

:lol:

is that your way of asking if im dating anyone still?

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed May 28, 2014 3:33 pm

d/p
Last edited by Reacher on Wed May 28, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reacher
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Reacher » Wed May 28, 2014 3:34 pm

LOL@SelfD

I think you need to reactivate your ability to receive messages.

Surrender your password and I will do for you if you can't. Just in case dear.
Last edited by Reacher on Wed May 28, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SelfD
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SelfD » Wed May 28, 2014 3:37 pm

LOL@SelfD

Nah, I was genuinely concerned for your cute little midgetty behind.
my ass aint midgetty :usure:

:whoo:
oh then it must be your secret girlfriend on here

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.