Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Official LOL Thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The Official LOL Thread

Postby YummyMummy » Wed May 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Post all the funnies, pics, clips/videos, memes, news articles, internet searches, gifs etc here. Any and every funny material. Keep it qabyaalad, religion, and parent free peeps.

Let me start us off with (gaalo/cadaan people are just :snoop: )
Image that's just cute, like my little brother's jokes :lol:
Image :shock: very disturbing!
Image are they for real?! :lol:
Image disgusting! :?

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Official LOL Thread

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed May 28, 2014 5:51 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

i need advice something very bad happen

yesterday came family lots..they come for visit from meelo badaan in london iyo leceister. they all sleep at gurigey. it was bedtime ii hoyo said aniga iyo cousin yaar in seexano waye. i was very angry iyo i shout "hoyoo niin a ahay 20 minute!" but still i have 2 go to bed..

now my blood is boil and when this happen sometime i masutrbate istaqfirullah but it calm me down so is halal...anyway hooyo ii aabo dhulka joodari or how u say matress? they put down for us 2 sleep together because they give my room to awowo.

anyway we have 2 sleep together and i lock door nd play psp because i want 2 stay awake...anyway after while my cousin fall asleep and i am very kacsi so i do new thing...i use wireless BT internet and go on internet on psp i go to google image and search bad stuff on google image and start haraam behavior because i am still angry to hoyo.

after maybe 2-3 minute januub a iga soo baxay iyo wiilka yarka gacantiis it go on a LOT and he wake up and scream.

anyway caabo run into the room and turn on light and as u know aniga qaawan aa fadhiyi. caabahay niin xanag badaan uu yahay ilahay xa dhafoo lakiin this time he go crazy...

he run at me and start to hit me everywhere and every one all family wake up and come in...i am naked and he just beating me.. after while i take duvet and cover myself and run away he chase me and hooyo is crying shouting "allah wiilkay yaarka qaniis waye!!" i am cry too because i am not...

i go to my friend house and sleep there and i am there now i just wake up..i have lots of missed call from hooyo ii caabo...

what should i say? please advice me and sorry for bad english i am tired...

i am new to site so please be nice aswell..

:russ: :dead: :deadrose:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=258122

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Wed May 28, 2014 5:55 pm

LOOOOL @ "but it calms me down so it's halaal" regarding masturbation!!! Then "I watched bad stuff on google coz I was still angry with hooyo"

:dead:

Image who raises these people up man? :lol:

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

yesterday came family lots..they come for visit from meelo badaan in london iyo leceister. they all sleep at gurigey. it was bedtime ii hoyo said aniga iyo cousin yaar in seexano waye. i was very angry iyo i shout "hoyoo niin a ahay 20 minute!" but still i have 2 go to bed..

now my blood is boil and when this happen sometime i masutrbate istaqfirullah but it calm me down so is halal...anyway hooyo ii aabo dhulka joodari or how u say matress? they put down for us 2 sleep together because they give my room to awowo.

anyway we have 2 sleep together and i lock door nd play psp because i want 2 stay awake...anyway after while my cousin fall asleep and i am very kacsi so i do new thing...i use wireless BT internet and go on internet on psp i go to google image and search bad stuff on google image and start haraam behavior because i am still angry to hoyo.

after maybe 2-3 minute januub a iga soo baxay iyo wiilka yarka gacantiis it go on a LOT and he wake up and scream.

anyway caabo run into the room and turn on light and as u know aniga qaawan aa fadhiyi. caabahay niin xanag badaan uu yahay ilahay xa dhafoo lakiin this time he go crazy...

he run at me and start to hit me everywhere and every one all family wake up and come in...i am naked and he just beating me.. after while i take duvet and cover myself and run away he chase me and hooyo is crying shouting "allah wiilkay yaarka qaniis waye!!" i am cry too because i am not...

i go to my friend house and sleep there and i am there now i just wake up..i have lots of missed call from hooyo ii caabo...

I think was a punishment for him for his persistent masturbation... what a disaster, Allah protect us from cadaab and humiliation

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Wed May 28, 2014 5:58 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

:damn: :dead:

AbkoowDhiblaawe
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbkoowDhiblaawe » Wed May 28, 2014 5:59 pm

:lol: :lol:

Did I just witness Dr Yala go theological on us loool

iam part time scholar.. i even hade a hadiith talking about that you can have niiko whit water melon and its 100% xalaal if you can not afford wife :D

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby StormShadow » Wed May 28, 2014 6:01 pm

^^^

waa wax waalan walle :lol:
Last edited by StormShadow on Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

theyuusuf143
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Dareen naxli reeba iyo nolosha aan loo sinayn naftaaday dhaawacaan" by dhaglas

Postby theyuusuf143 » Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, i dont know what to say.

LightAtNight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LightAtNight » Wed May 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Did I just witness Dr Yala go theological on us loool

iam part time scholar.. i even hade a hadiith talking about that you can have niiko whit water melon and its 100% xalaal if you can not afford wife :D
Dr yalaxow is just mocking the deen, this is an unfortunate attempt at humour

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Water melon aa? Wtf?!! :lol: Ramadaan is coming too, can't look at the beloved xabxab the same way again! :scusthov:
where do you keep this shit, I have to google my stuff saaxiib!
And that previous one you posted still has me laughing hard... "caabo" for "aabo"... smh :lol:

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

Aristocat
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Aristocat » Wed May 28, 2014 6:05 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

:lol:

Warabaha
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warabaha » Wed May 28, 2014 6:06 pm

LoooooooooooooooL

warsheikh you are funny

ManD333q
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ManD333q » Wed May 28, 2014 6:07 pm

LOOOOL @ "but it calms me down so it's halaal" regarding masturbation!!! Then "I watched bad stuff on google coz I was still angry with hooyo"

Image who raises these people up man? :lol:

:wtf:

Ismail87
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ismail87 » Wed May 28, 2014 6:09 pm

salam alaikum walaalo

:dead: :dead: :dead:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.