Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mataac cideed

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
biiqaaye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby biiqaaye » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:55 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing @Qudhac

Ogaadeenka caqli xumaa. Laughing Laughing

Skippa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Skippa » Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:53 pm

[skippa
Waa ceyr laakiin naagta ogaadeen aan ka shakaynayay qabiil kama hadlayn ee nin aan lacag haysan oo faqiir ah oo caydh{xoolo} lahayn bay ka hadlaysay.
Is dhiibista ayay qalad ka fahantay oo mis kastoo bilaa qado ah in la dhiibo ayay u haysatoo ninkuba waa MUWAADIN MEESHA SOOMA AY DHIGAN]

Qudhac, gartay

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:28 pm

Globe let you in a secret Lacag isnt ali big heads he is from some bizzare subtribe I have never heard of! LOL but then again being have dhulos means I rarely get the opportunity to associate with my cute cousins. But do continue your bashings against ali big heads. Ali big heads remind me of the isaaq qabil the two suffer from serious issues with being superior.

Gladiator=
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gladiator= » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:45 pm

Cadeey, xawaadle maa wax kuu ah. dadkey qashaan aan maqley, Afar qoobble. Juudaan ma maqashey.

meesha waxaa qabiillada laga shactireysto ugu batey ogaadeen abgaal , dhulbahante.

The most backward clans of Somalia Laughing

Gladiator=
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mataac cideed

Postby Gladiator= » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:49 pm

[quote="Globetrotter-"]You wrote somewhere that anyone who thought I was a somali is a retard. I wrote a piece of joke on the Ali madahweyne.

:[/quote]

who is that ali mahadwayne , a new somalinet member? U guys talked abuot him and made jokes good jokes. how come ihaven't seen him

shaheen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby shaheen » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:10 am

Wow I am really impressed at how this thread has turned out…. people have decided to put their differences aside in the name of humour… My only slight problem is it takes me forever to actually read and understand the jokes the danm jokes! Other than that I say …way to go guys!

Globetrotter-
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Globetrotter- » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:18 am

Cadeey, Lacag is probably a makane assimilated by the Abdallas Laughing Laughing Laughing

Shaheen , could you tell us a joke about the somalis in the neck of the wood you grew?

shaheen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby shaheen » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:25 am

glob,

cant think of one at the moment but i will if i remeber any....

shaheen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby shaheen » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:37 am

Ok guys in honor of this new “getting along for the sake of humor spirit” here is my joke it is not about Somalis (I really don’t know any qabil jokes) Very Happy Very Happy but it’s about a tribe in Kenya called luhyas who are stereotypically considered to be really daft and very much into witchcraft. It goes like this…..

There was this case in Kenyatta National Hospital
Intensive Care ward where patients always died in
the same bed and on Sunday morning at
11a.m., regardless of their medical condition.

This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that
it had something to do with the supernatural no one could solve the
mystery..... As to why the death at 11AM?

So a team was constituted and
they decide to go down
to the ward to investigate the cause of the
incidents.

The next Sunday morning few minutes before
11 a.m., all doctors
and nurses nervously wait outside the ward to see for
themselves what the terrible phenomenon was all about. Some were
holding wooden crosses,prayer, books and their objects to ward off the
evil........Just when the clock struck 11......

Enters Mukhobero Wepukhulu , the part-time Sunday
sweeper and unplugged the life
support system so that he could use the socket for
the vacuum cleaner!

We are forced to give it up for the luhyas once
again! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Mataac cideed

Postby Gamadid. » Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:49 am

[quote="Gladiator="] who is that ali mahadwayne , a new somalinet member? U guys talked abuot him and made jokes good jokes. how come ihaven't seen him[/quote]

Gladiator, Cadeeyaa kuu sheegi doonto markay soo noqoto Laughing There is a reason behind your inability to see him as an individual at somalinet.

Mad_Dog206
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: With President Kim Jong Il, President of Jubbaland State of Kenya

Postby Mad_Dog206 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:19 am

Shekadaa soo wada waa mid Hawiye ku xifaaleeyaan Mareexaanka iyo Majeerteenka ka faano cambuulo ama digerta Laughing .

Odayaasha Mareexaan oo kibirka badan oo reer Muduga ah mid ka mid ah iyo asxaab uu la safrayay baa Dhuusa-mareeb yimaadeen. Odayaasha haraad iyo gaajaa baa haysay dabadeedna maqaayad bay soo galeen. Saa odaygi ileen lacag badan ma wadan, calooshiisana inuu dharjiyo buu rabay. Saa wiil Habr Gider Cayr ah oo dorashadiisa qaadayay ba u yimi oo waydiiyay waxuu rabo. Odaygi Mareexaan baa yidhi "soo dhawoow", saa yarkii markuu soo dhawaada baa odayga dhegta ugu sheegay "ADEER, NAF BAA I HAYSAY, LACAGNA ILEEN WAA SAFRAYOO KUMA SOO TALA GALINE EE WAXAAD II KEENTAA SAXAN CAMBUULO AH OO BUUXDO". Somaaliyana ileen waitorska markii order la siiyee way qayliyeen sidee kuwa jikada ku jiro ee u gaarsiiyaan. Saa yarkii baa intuu istaagi, odaygi buu intuu farta ku fiiqay buu qaylo ku furo "SAXAN, SAXAN CUMBUULAA MAHAAN LA DOONAA, DHAQSAY DHAQSAY ABOO AYEERKAA KA GAARSII" Odayga Mareexaan markuu arkay farta lagu fiiqayo iyo qaylada baa intuu istaagay asagoo xanaaqsan yidhi "WAR NACALAA IYO WAXAAD KA DHALATAYBO EE YAAD FARTA KU FIIQEESAA? WAR MA ANAA KU IDHI CAMBUULO KEEN? WAXAAD LA KACDAY WAR HADAANUN MAQAAYADAAN CIIDEE KU KOR DHISANTAHAY KA MID DHIGAN MAREEXAAN LA IMA YIDHAA". waa na ninki cambuulo yidhi ii keen. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ducaale004
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Sanaag, Bari, Jubbada Hoose, Bay$Bakool, and Nugal.

Postby Ducaale004 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:25 am

^^^ Laughing Laughing Mareexaanka keliya maaha ee Waqooyiga dadka dega oo dhan baa Cambuulada cunin. waa jaahilnimo.

anaga Fardaha Sanaag baaba la siiyaa. Laughing

Similar to that story, a group of four elderly men were playing traditional chess on the soil. One of the men was said to have released fetid gas redolent of typical cambuulo (corn) . They asked each other who came from CEELBUUR? , then a wrong man raised his hand and they concluded it was him who spoiled the game. The man understood later the oblique meaning of CeelBuur . Laughing

Mad_Dog206
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: With President Kim Jong Il, President of Jubbaland State of Kenya

Postby Mad_Dog206 » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:08 am

^^r u sure u didn't corrupt the story? i heard a similar story but the central character was oday Gurxan Muuse Cawl la odhanjiray oo Mareexaanka u dashay oo caan ka ahaa Mudug. Waana oday habr giderta Mudug meel ay ka galaan waayeen.

Asagoo gaariyaasha Caasiga saaran baa caasigii lagu dhex dhuusay. Saa intuu istaagay buu yidhi "WAR YAA CEEL-BUUR KA YIMI"....midki dhuusay baa yidhi "A YARA DHOWAAD LEE QOOMBAARAY (yaan joogay for those who don't understand hawiye lahjad)"...saa gurxam muuse cawl intuu sii yara eegay ninki buu yidhi "RAGHEEDI". Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kalashnikov
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kalashnikov » Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:21 am

DHAGEESTA HABAR XABUUSHEED OO AH GABAR AABAHEED BIIQI JIRE

http://www.golkhatumo.com/HabarXab.ram

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:49 pm

[quote="Gladiator="]Cadeey, xawaadle maa wax kuu ah. dadkey qashaan aan maqley, Afar qoobble. Juudaan ma maqashey.

meesha waxaa qabiillada laga shactireysto ugu batey ogaadeen abgaal , dhulbahante.

The most backward clans of Somalia Laughing[/quote]

Balo war iga daa I have heard no such thing. Who lead you down a fictious path let me guess it must be your saaquumiin reer gaala iris subtribe Laughing right? atleast reer gaali iris are the most honurable reer bicidyahan one has seeen. Rolling Eyes And one more thing gladiator Ali madexweyne is the most popular subtribe among xawaadle not the best looking though. Razz

Globe what are you on about? makane and abdalas what is that? HOOgay dont tell me these are subtribes among xawaadle. Globe admit it you are abgaal. I can sense it from here. Rolling Eyes

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.