Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Man Utd to seal Ander Herrera deal

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Man Utd to seal Ander Herrera deal

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 am

Stats

Ander Herrera in La Liga 13/14:

31 Apps

5 Goals

5 Assists

3.1 tackles average per match

1.6 key passes per match

80.6% pass success

Ander Herrera has won more tackles in La Liga this season (74) than any player in Spain's World Cup Squad.

Ander Herrera won more tackles last season (90) than Premier League trio Frank Lampard, Jack Wilshere and Yaya Toure combined (83).

Overview

Being Spanish he is naturally technically good, good passer with good vision and link up play. 80% is decent and will improve with better quality players around him like Kagawa and Mata and Rooney. Neither his goals nor assists are extremelly impressive.

Standing at 6ft he is big, these stats show he isnt afraid to use his frame in tackles. Many believe he's a no10 (where he has played before) but hes at home at central midfield. I would describe him as a box to box. He gets stuck in the tackle and gets forward to start off a move. I hope he signs and im sure he will be a fans favourite. Being compared to Fabregas is wide of the mark as fabregas isnt as naturally comfortable in a two man midfield as Ander is, Fabregas has played no10 for the majority of his barcalona career.

We need another top quality midfielder ( if Ander gets injured we are back to below average people to come in) . I think Khedria is a decent shout, alot of talk seems to be that he is surplus to requirements. He's top quality. I think next summer, with Champios league football we can get Strootman. The complete player.

manaxe88
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Man Utd to seal Ander Herrera deal

Postby manaxe88 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:53 am

i hope he is the big deal..welcome to United ander

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.