Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ma Neceb Tahay

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Ma Neceb Tahay

Postby kambuli » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:04 pm

Twisted Evil Cunaha maku dhigtaa ayaa I qabata markaan arko kuwa u nacam leeya madaxdayada.

La colbaan ahay kuwa dadka cagaha qabsada ee isku dhedhejiya madaxda ama dadka xoolaha leh.

Waxaan in badan arkay kuwo markay arkaan madaxda qosol aan hayn iska doon doona. Ama kuwo casuma qofka taajirka ah oo qadadii uu haystey ugu dara qado kale oo uuna u baahnayn, miskiinkana ka fogaada. Why can't they be themselves all the time. I can't stand people who suck up to people. Be polite but have some pride. Give your charity to those who need most. My God! Evil or Very Mad

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:09 pm

K,

It's all about social status don't you think?

I like when people kiss up to me Wink

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:16 pm

Are you sure Question

On the contrary they irritate me. Usually people who are su'kers are those that are very nasty when they get little power. Shocked

Thank God I keep my head high. Mutual respect is my moto. Smile

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:19 pm

i can't su*ck up to nobody even for ma own good, i belief that i'm goin to hell if i do Laughing

i can't stand su*ckers eitha, we have quite alot of em' on this site

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:25 pm

[quote="kambuli"]Are you sure Question

On the contrary they irritate me. Usually people who are su'kers are those that are very nasty when they get little power. Shocked

Thank God I keep my head high. Mutual respect is my moto. Smile[/quote]

I ain't get no power so it was wishful thinking sister...

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:42 pm

Sometimes ass kissing is necessary to get what you need but for me my pride and ego would get in the way. I see some acquaitances of mine all time that laugh at jokes that are not even funny just to be like by the person they are with. It is really pathetic. Waan ka naxaa those type of people.

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:09 pm

The worse one I heard was this guy who was summoned by Siad Bare one Ramdaan and was offered Coffee he broke his fast because he was so afraid of him. That's so pathetic.

Gamadid.
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gamadid. » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:16 am

Laughing Laughing Demure, that is funny. But you can say he was smart.
Last edited by Gamadid. on Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

shaheen
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby shaheen » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:19 am

Kambuli,

I wouldn’t say it’s sucking up…personally I call it learning to pick our battles I meet people or I am in situations where I am constantly confronted by people who have different values than I do and I cant just say %%% you all the time…I would not be able to function at all if I clashed with people all the time. Of course I do have my bottom line … certain issues are completely none negotiable and I will take on any time.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.