Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MGM---MALE GENITAL MUTILATION?? what do u think

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:55 pm

[quote="toothpick"][

simplicy,

from the begining of the 17 century Somali women have been going thru FGM nor harm was done

----You are saying no harm was done Confused LIE Shocked Confused

, I would say let the saga continue esp here in the west survey says that adoon male consider FGM their number 1 enemy, so you do the math.

----your statement isn't clear .

---- What survey are YOU talking about Confused . did u post a survey? WHERE Confused are u lieing again?

----why are u saying "adoon males consider FGM thier enemy".what does this have to do with anything??this about in justice and harm. not prevention

i highly suggestyou do some reading and stop making up stuff.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:NzlH ... amic&hl=en

ramadaan kareem bro. i have to go and salat Arrow

[/quote]

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:20 am

SIMPLICITY maanshaAllah sister, may god bless U...

Toothpick and DHUUSA, i have a short fuse loool walaahi jokers, please get a grip, when i said can i engage a covo with a reasonable person DHUUSA WALAAHI I DIDNT MEAN U, u are far from reasonable Laughing Laughing

Dhuusa, i swear u literally read every line i write and U take it personally, unlike U tooth pick and I both have a sense of humour, this post was dedicated TO HIM and he knows it becoz he brought up this whole theme,
bu dhuusa u (whom i believe possible does get traumatised by every thing i say) U have the condition i call Cyber-paranoia, u need to stop chasing me on snet OK Laughing

SIMPLICITY, sister u said it all... ALL WE ASKED WAS TO EXCHANGE ROLES WITH THEM AND LOOK HOW THEY ALL Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad NOW Laughing

BASRA, u dont like anything if it aint FOOD... i understand dear it must be hard...

QUDHAC, why shud I answer u question, u are an abnormal 45+ year old man whohas nothing better to do but spen half his time on snet or pal talk.... U answer my question FIRST Razz

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:41 am

Missy,

I’m right in my assessment of you. Others would agree with me, you don’t know that becuz they’re being polite. I’m impolite, crass and brutally honest at times. Undiplomatic is the appropriate word. But to call me unreasonable is like calling Bush an egghead. What?! Characterization that is so patently untrue warranting the prompt dismissal as a mere hyperbole.

I jangled a raw nerve, pushed few buttons and that is what precipitated this disjointed post. You ARE short fused and easily get irritated. Let me tell you what you really want. You want another goose in your goose march, you want someone that agrees with you on everything and not only that but be obsequious as well. I’m not, get over it.

BTW, why would I read your posts? Confused It is not like I'm gonna learn anything I don't know or maybe chuckle few of your jokes. You're delusional little girl.

Get grip on reality kid!

Peace

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:15 pm

Mizz..Walal...If we support such callous act..."Inaga" oo dumar ah ayaa ku dhib qaabna Wink

Marka wax inaga ina damage-gareeniya maxa inugu wata walaley?? Agree??? Smile

Good!!!

P.s Ramdan Kariim sis..

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:18 pm

Goga,

What did you just say...honeslty I didn't get what you meant.

I'm out Arrow

Gogarad
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gogarad » Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:19 pm

Dhusa,

I said its sucha wonderful afternoon maanta..

Horta do u fast dude???

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:47 pm

[quote="Gogarad"]Dhusa,

I said its sucha wonderful afternoon maanta..

Horta do u fast dude???[/quote]

horta adiga you ask me too many questions...are u some1's stooge?

I hope not. Surprised

No, I'm not fasting but waa afuraa

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:50 pm

how did i miss this thread Shocked

Mizz mind telling me how its our (somali men's) fault that reer baadiyes have this weird practice Confused

DANGIRL
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DANGIRL » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:40 pm

MGM Exclamation

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:28 pm

[quote="mizz_chief"][quote="optimist_1"]mizz_chief Shocked

I always thought she was cool but i was wrong bisinka aint circumcision enough for you?[/quote]

i was wrong bisinka KULLAHA, why are u on about, u bloody faraxiins are missing the POINT... ARE U GUYS SURE U HAVE HAD FORMAL EDUCATION?

its a simple POINT, lets not cry me a river now, OPTIMIST, I AM COOL, so what is your problem,

do u actually support women being mutilated?, circumsion and MUTILATION waa different so please think before you type and through the Bisinka around.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

can i please engage a convo with a reasonable person Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Bisinka

Did i say FGM and circumcision were the same Very Happy and 3 eye rolls Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

MGM= Manhood Gets Mistreatment impossible!!!!

If you want get even with us thats not the way.

Kulaha MGM Laughing

toothpick

Postby toothpick » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:47 pm

simplicity

most of somali women who stray away send their time with adoon men, so when adoon men find FGM their number enemy than theres connection here. I will make sure that my daughters go thru this noble practice, you too should go thru the FGM if you hadnt already.
whats with these chicks nowadays Rolling Eyes

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:07 pm

Tooth pick here is your problem.

1.You claim that brother nur promotes Fgm. which is unbelievable, so your job is to prove it. where is that link again??

2. You claim that at the beginning of the 17 century Somali women have been going there fgm. That does not seem right, because fgm predates islam. where to did u retrieve that source?

3. you claim that Fgm doesn’t cause harm . not true AGAIN. IT DOES cause harm.this issue has been discussed endlessly ,many times before, even in snet.
http://somalinet.com/forum/messages/605 ... ?987190885

4. You claim that there is a survey on “adoon male consider FGM their number 1 enemy”. where is that survey? do u mind showing the viewers this survey u claim exists?

5. again back to the same quote “adoon male consider FGM their number 1 enemy”. YOU NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTION. what does this have to do with this topic?? This is about injustice, why u are getting off topic and talking about prevention????

instead of addressing the above u answer:

“most of somali women who stray away send their time with adoon men, so when adoon men find FGM their number enemy than theres connection here. I will make sure that my daughters go thru this noble practice, you too should go thru the FGM if you hadnt already.
whats with these chicks nowadays”

loooooooooooooooooool
what logical person responds this way. Why are u dodging the questions???????????????????the issues??

Here is a piece of advice. When you make statements/ comments be ready to back them up. U can’t just pull things out of the air and except people to believe you.

Now I realize you might respond to this post .don’t dodge this post by replying to me

“the earth is flat and needs to be Fgm’ed too”.

salam bro Smile

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.