Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MGM---MALE GENITAL MUTILATION?? what do u think

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:39 pm

[quote="qudhac-m"]Mizzy
Digashada hablaha ka dhaaf adigu K!NT!R baad leedahaye[/quote]

So do you, you shameless old geezer!

Mah!

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:28 pm

Donkey Dhuusaya
Orod oo adeerkaa yalaxaw waxaad tidhaa maydka aad xabaalaha kala soo baxayso jooji, miyaanad ogay in aakhiro HAWIYE IYO ABOORKAA LOO GAR QAADAYO

Libaax
Sxb ramadaan kariim i hope u ok, Waar heedhe ka uu ka laalaado hilib dalquhu waa ODAYAW MA DOONI DOOBI XOOR LEH OO MAXAAN KU DIIDI WAABA DAHABE.

Libaax*
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Libaax* » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:25 am

qudhac Laughing Laughing

sxb dhuuso iskadaa aboorkaa maxakamad aadhiro keenayoo oo dacwad ku soo oogaayee, cuntadii aboorkay ku haystaan, lakiin muuse sudi ha ku fogaan odaygu waa wadaade Laughing dameerahana kabahuu u tolaaye

CASE NO. 147 WUU dhacay

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:42 am

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]Fukkin feminists are messing with xalimos heads. This gender equality bull does not really exist in the real world. It is a mirage. Laughing

ducaale, the true meaning of feminism is not a bad thing but western feminism is about women who want to grow dicks and screw other chicks. Smile[/quote]

Western feminism has played a massive role in the western, From every aspect if a woman attempts to date more then one man she's classified as a "Harlot", But if a male does same endeavor he is perceived directly as a "pimp" which is a compliment. And that is what distempers them.

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:38 pm

LISTEN I AM NOT A FEMINSIT,

QANSA NO I DONT WANT TO GROW SOME BALLS TO SCREW OTHER WOMEN, ACUUDABILAAHI HAVE SHAME

QUDHAC, CRACK A RIB

DUCALE thanx

LIBAAX, HAVE SHAME HOW CAN U LECTURE ME THEN TELL QUDHAC WHICH ONE HE PREFERS

BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BARIIS&BASTOO_BOY » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:51 pm

iam already circumsised if you dont belive me ask first lady and lost chick

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:58 pm

Mizzy
You havent answer my inquiries YES OR NO

Libaax
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hawiya ayaa doonaya inuu dadka wax u sheego THE DHIDAR CLAN

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:05 pm

[quote="qudhac-m"]Donkey Dhuusaya
Orod oo adeerkaa yalaxaw waxaad tidhaa maydka aad xabaalaha kala soo baxayso jooji, miyaanad ogay in aakhiro HAWIYE IYO ABOORKAA LOO GAR QAADAYO

[/quote]

Old geezer, If I'm a donkey then you're the one that picks up my dung Embarassed

Remember a donkey is always better then you. In this world and in your makebelieve, la-la land you call AAKHIRO Laughing
Last edited by dhuusa_deer on Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

toothpick

Postby toothpick » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:37 pm

mis chief

I will support your mission with MGM if you support mine which FGM
do we have a deal?

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:47 pm

mizz_chief Shocked

I always thought she was cool but i was wrong bisinka aint circumcision enough for you?

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:40 am

[quote="optimist_1"]mizz_chief Shocked

I always thought she was cool but i was wrong bisinka aint circumcision enough for you?[/quote]

i was wrong bisinka KULLAHA, why are u on about, u bloody faraxiins are missing the POINT... ARE U GUYS SURE U HAVE HAD FORMAL EDUCATION?

its a simple POINT, lets not cry me a river now, OPTIMIST, I AM COOL, so what is your problem,

do u actually support women being mutilated?, circumsion and MUTILATION waa different so please think before you type and through the Bisinka around.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

can i please engage a convo with a reasonable person Rolling Eyes

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:04 am

[quote="mizz_chief"]
can i please engage a convo with a reasonable person Rolling Eyes[/quote]

yes but you got short fuse and get easly frusterated when ppl aren't agreeing with you!
Last edited by dhuusa_deer on Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:07 am

disgusting.I can't belieeeeeeve u are talking about male genetilia organ. Yuck-- please!!!! Why do u think Biology is not my favorite subject? Mad

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:57 pm

[quote="toothpick"]mis chief

I will support your mission with MGM if you support mine which FGM
do we have a deal?[/quote]

tooth pick how can u not undertstand her post? miz-chief is a good person who doesn't wish this harm on anyone. whether you are a male or female. the goal of the post was to switch roles, let you know how it feels and show wrongs. Didn't u get it Confused

certain fgm techniques can be unislamic and no muslim should advocate it.

Tooth pick if u wish this type of harm on your sisters and wish to physically impaire them then there is something wrong with u.

miz-chief well done sis up

toothpick

Postby toothpick » Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:30 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]

yes but you got short fuse and get easly frusterated when ppl aren't agreeing with you![/quote]

I couldnt put it any better. you have to always agree with 'the princess' mis cheffffy

simplicy,

from the begining of the 17 century Somali women have been going thru FGM nor harm was done , I would say let the saga continue esp here in the west survey says that adoon male consider FGM their number 1 enemy, so you do the math.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.