Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

MGM---MALE GENITAL MUTILATION?? what do u think

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

MGM---MALE GENITAL MUTILATION?? what do u think

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:23 pm

WHY DONT THE BROTHERS GET PUNISHED FOR THEIR PART..

when the somali guy sleeps around, has kids by non muslims/ muslims watever, who cares if he is allowed to, sleeps and drinks and gets girls pregnant marries her THEN marries a second behind his wifes back what happens to them... THEY GET REWARDED BY SAYING HE IS A MAN...

that is sick... GUYS forget that in within the religion if u play around u will be PUNISHED TOO, maybe u get away with it, culturally the girl playing around is seen far worse BUT in ALLAH'S point of view is all the same whether girl or guy ITS STILL XARAAM

how degrading would MEN feel for someone to snip U up so u cudnt get another women pregnant and if u wanted to have kids u wud have to go to the surgeon to have a REVEARSAL??? BLOODY EMBRASSING..

imagine the pain and trauma females go thru wen their reer baadiyo husband screams out ANIGA KALIYA aan ku furikaro... imagine the complications she goes thru back home becoz of the lack of facilities there...

If a girl plays around dont tell me LETS PROMOTE FGM that wont do jack, but i think the same shud go for men, why shud they get away with shi.t SO I PROPOSE MGM....

MALE GENITAL MUTILATION, its about time U FELT THE PAIN THOUSANDS OF FEMALES HAVE SUFFERED BACK HOME AND HERE....

down with FGM and UP with MGM

MGM MGM MGM MGM MGMG...

any brother who wants to diss me I will address U tomorow inshaAllah im off now im out of time but spread the word of MGM... no more skinnies fooling around Laughing Laughing

THIS POST WAS DIRECTED AT THOSE IN FAVOUR OF FGM, if u oppose it then MaanshaAallah Very Happy

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:26 pm

MGM Exclamation

macsalaam sis. Smile

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "I speak of Africa and the golden years of joy" Shakespeare

Postby DamallaXagare » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:27 pm

walee inaadan caqli aheen.

Are you feminist?

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:30 pm

ADAA CAQLIGA KA WASKHAN NOT ME

SEE how u are offended calling me A FEMINIST no i aint IM MIZZ CHIEF non feminist

TYPICAL FARAAX OFFENDED BY MY POST THAT HE CALLS ME A FEMINIST, WHAT NORMAL SOMALI EDUCATED GIRLS CANT EXPRESS THE PROBLEMS OUR MEN BROUGHT ON US?

NACAS FOQAL XIMAAR NAGA AAMUS.... im so glad i ate my afur time ago and im soo glad suhur aint anytime near

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:34 pm

why is a man offended by what I wrote..

all im asking is IMAGINE duh not like I GOT the powers to do MGM acuudabilaahi

its a simple COMPARISON in english that means compare.. Understand what FGM has done to female lives dont give me this MACHO talk OK, imagine if someone mutilated ur body parts and practised MGM on it, IT ISNT PRETTY IS IT WEN THE TABLES HAVE TURNED ON U....

so why Crying or Very sad now... MEN have always had it easy

SIMPLICITY... walaal why leave me NOW i need U

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:35 pm

okay i'll stick around Laughing

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DamallaXagare » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:35 pm

Horta maxaad u carootaa markii wax laguu sheego.

What is the message you want to deliver from such topic as Male Genital Mutilation?

And do you think FGM had disabled the sexual feelings of our female?

Mataan_Ciideed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mataan_Ciideed » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:37 pm

I think Caraweelo promoted such acts 100s of years ago!.

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:39 pm

Not a good idea, We're trying to get rid of the whole GM concept not bring it back for the opposite sex. It could result in unforseen consequences like total elimination of the male species, And that would be a shame!

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:40 pm

i am NOT angry walaahi im laughing at ur mentality, thanks for the jokes

its simple my dearest pro fgm friend, DHAGEEYSO, men shud feel the pain women go through AND no FGM doesn do jack just furthers the women's pain.... so what has that achieved?....

it takes two to tango women cant get pregnant by herself so the brother MUST BE STOPPED TOO

mataan loooooooooool@ caraweelo.... really? what a smart ass..

SIMPLICITY phew dont scare me again sis... stay with me and back me up, u did it in the other post do it here too Very Happy

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DamallaXagare » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:42 pm

You want to be another Waris? Laughing

You can post a well-written researched article of you if you want to appeal to your audience. Otherwise, posting couple of sentences for compare and contrast , You will confuse us.

For us Somalis, FGM is a new term. We believe we circumcize our women not mutilate the same as male is circumcized for health reasons.

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:43 pm

DEMURE THANKS FOR UR THOUGHT,

but walaal i aint saying NO to the human race, just that somali man love women to reproduce yearly then they leave her ass, so how about controlling them and also controlling their infedility.... thats all

but i prefer no GM at all but hey that aint gonna happen anytime soon right?

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:44 pm

SNIP SNIP Very Happy .

MGM Exclamation

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby DamallaXagare » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:44 pm

Were circumcized? or Mutilated?

mizz_chief
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby mizz_chief » Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:47 pm

[quote="simplicity-"]SNIP SNIP Very Happy .

MGM Exclamation[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing bal uu sheeg kuwaan

snip snip snip snip Laughing Laughing Laughing

DAMALX, listen once again damn ur listening and reading skills waa poor how did u pass ur english test and who gave you a computer man..

FEMALES NOWADAYS GET MUTILATED ok, not cirucmised like the old days, ok u have one blind old bat cutting into u, i dont called that circumsized ok BUT ABUSE...

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.