Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ancient Egyptian Temple Abydos (Weird wall)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: No one feels safe from hypocrisy except the hypocrite.

Ancient Egyptian Temple Abydos (Weird wall)

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:57 pm

Abydos or Abdju in the Ancient Egyptian language has a temple with a weird 3,000 year old hieroglyph filled wall:

esearcher Lyn Leahz wrote about these incredibly bizarre hieroglyphics the other day. The following is what she had to say about them…

Decorating an Egyptian temple wall at Abydos are strange hieroglyphics which depict what appears to be modern day aircraft. This finding has caused much controversy among Egyptologists and archaeologists who are not sure what to think. How could people 2-3,000 years ago possibly have known about modern-day aircraft?

When Dr. Ruth Hover and her husband took a trip to the pyramids and temples of Egypt, they were shocked when they discovered, in the temple at Abydos, hieroglyphics depicting modern-day aircraft. She photographed a wall panel in a section where an overlaying panel with Egyptian hieroglyphics crumbled and fell, revealing an older panel beneath it. This older panel, shown above, contains images of what appear to be modern-day technology—a helicopter, a submarine, a glider, and another unknown type of aircraft (some believe resemble the Hindenburg).
:wtf:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Ancient Egyptian Temple Abydos (Weird wall)

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:23 pm

Was doing some research on ancient egyptians and was shocked to see how the white imperalists who have no history ancient egyptian claiming that ancient egyptians looked like this:

:wtf: , One thing I hate is when someone who's foreign to a land, goes there and claims everything in it :wtf: , these europeans were stuffing oranges down their armpits to hinder a stench that emerged from them and they were nothing but pagan druids wandering around forests while the middle region of the earth was the epic centre of all :wtf:

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:30 pm

ZA,

The mummies you show are only 2,000 years old and are from the Roman period at Fayum. They are Roman, so of course they are European looking.

http://www.rapidreadytech.com/2013/02/3 ... s-to-life/

The initial post:

http://raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/he ... ained.html

It's a double cartouche, of Ramesses II over Seti I.

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Oh so this was after the demise of the great ancient egyptian kingdom, the thing is where I found this image the poster on the thread wrote ' All ancient egyptians looked somewhat like this', for the most part, the large majority of AE society was made up by the peoples of the horn of africa.

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Was doing some research on ancient egyptians and was shocked to see how the white imperalists who have no history ancient egyptian claiming that ancient egyptians looked like this:

:wtf: , One thing I hate is when someone who's foreign to a land, goes there and claims everything in it :wtf: , these europeans were stuffing oranges down their armpits to hinder a stench that emerged from them and they were nothing but pagan druids wandering around forests while the middle region of the earth was the epic centre of all :wtf:
its the western Europeans who are doing this the british, swedish etc etc... those people are known to steal history, and guess what they have been stealing roman and greek history like food or source of life..

The greeks and Romans were latin People dark haired people just like the greeks, italians and spanish people, but if you watch movies about those historic regions ppl are blond?? :lol: like the movie Alexander the great! :down:

On topic:

Only Allah has access to that kind of knowlegde nor do Jinns or Angels, and somehow futuristic technology have been hidden by the past generations in all 3 books.. the Quran or the hadith never mention them, it only says we have provided you with transport (Cows, camel and horses and something you have no knowlegde of) and they have even hidden guns, and tanks etc etc.. the hadith may say it like a sword or horses when it talks about the last war of the world, but there is no way guns are going anywhere..

The Only place where they mention or come close to describe a tank is in the bible.. they say something like gods forces come from the east with 4 legged horses and fire comes out of there mouths... --> the Armegeddon war aka Al-Malahama Mahdis war

The futuristic weaponry or transport would have confused them as well I think..

Conclusion its either fake or some kind of ancient prophet who had dreamed about the last war, made those helicopters and cars..
Last edited by Casanova25 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:46 pm

ZA,

The mummies you show are only 2,000 years old and are from the Roman period at Fayum. They are Roman, so of course they are European looking.

http://www.rapidreadytech.com/2013/02/3 ... s-to-life/

The initial post:

http://raincool.blogspot.com/2010/05/he ... ained.html

It's a double cartouche, of Ramesses II over Seti I.

:lol: It is so amusing and joyful, privately to--to me--to observe Grant-- get all orgasmic and energetic---over Egyptian mummies and Romans. So sweet and delightful, I cant help but be amused and chuckle. Where is my pop corn? :lol:

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:56 pm

They were not Romans like really romans but they have close blood ties with the romans, as do the somalis of today..

they come from the same bloodline Ancient romans and greek were E-V13 and ancient Egyptians and somalis are E-V12

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:58 pm

War are you telling me I'm related to some pagan roman sum'bitch?

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm

They were not Romans like really romans but they have close blood ties with the romans, as do the somalis of today..

they come from the same bloodline Ancient romans and greek were E-V13 and ancient Egyptians and somalis are E-V12

Gurey25

Exactly! That's what I was thinking of when Grant said Romans. I was detoured around by just the charm of seeing Grant excited. :lol: But they were not Real Romans but Mesopotamians. What that entails, God knows. The true--- European look, I believe comes from the barbaric tribes that the Romans were fighting, particularly the Germanic tribes. They were pure Europeans with Blonde and blue eyes. I doubt--Blonde and blue eyes, were prevalent in Romans. :eat:

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:02 pm

It is reversed, I don't come from a European, the European comes from me.

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

85% of all somalis are E-V12 and the greeks and Romans are E-v13 while there closely related brothers are E-V12 The Serbians.. but the ancient egyptians were hybrid race of E-v12

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

^ are you telling me we have Mediterranean genes? And we're related to Serbians?

ZubeirAwal
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby ZubeirAwal » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:12 pm

85% of all somalis are E-V12 and the greeks and Romans are E-v13 while there closely related brothers are E-V12 The Serbians.. but the ancient egyptians were hybrid race of E-v12
Warya bahasha aad cabaysid dhig, sheeko cajiib ayaad caawo noo soo keentay.

Humans spread out from africa they didn't move back in :wtf:

Casanova25
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Casanova25 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:20 pm

^ are you telling me we have Mediterranean genes? And we're related to Serbians?
Its a fact now... known by everybody!

This is the official statement made by the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Cairo regarding the Thuya gene( Means the royal bloodline of the ruling elite in ancient egypt)
One of the autosomal ancestry markers prominent in the Royal Egyptian families of the New Kingdom, this not-so-rare gene is Central African in origin and was passed to Thuya from her forebears, Queens of Upper and Lower Egypt and High Priestesses of Hathor, the Mother Goddess. Thuya passed it to her grandson Akhenaten and great-grandson Tutankhamun, among others, as documented in a forensic study of the Amarna mummies by Zahi Hawass, head of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Cairo, in 2010. Today, its highest incidence is in Somalians at nearly 50%. It is found in 40% of Muslim Egyptians. On average, 1 in 3 Africans or African Americans carries it. It crops up in high concentrations in many places around the world such as the Basque region (41%) and in Melungeons (31%, similar to Middle Easterners), but is present at only low levels in East and South Asia, as well as Native America. Its lowest frequency is in the Chukchi of Siberia (3%). - See more at: http://dnaconsultants.com/thuya-gene#st ... Swke9.dpuf
its Says 50% of somalis but after more research its 85% now while the basque in spain have 41% and 40% of todays egyptians and some Africans who got enter mixed with carries of E-V12

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 pm

^ :wtf: markaa waxad iga dhaadhicisaa walal why you picked the ethnicity/nationality we share the lowest % of that gene with? Randomness.

I knew the Egyptians and us had something in common, those people are the qaccest, madax adeygest, qosol badannest people alive :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.