Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dark Matter & Dark Energy

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Marques
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dark Matter & Dark Energy

Postby Marques » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:31 am

Yummy, i studied two astrophysics modules in my last semester, damn one of them was so hard i didn't even go to the exam Image

I could understand little concepts, the two-body problem, the CBE, Jeans equation etc but most of it is absolute BS. Too much text for me, the Maths in it was ok though..

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 am

nothing wrong with speculation yummy,
if you ground yourself with a strong aqeedah, it allows you to speculate as far and wide as you want,
as long as your know it is just speculation.

for example ive alwasy thought jinn were made of plasma and were out of phase with us in another parrellell universe.
and what if tesla was right,
what if there is an ether surrounding as all, what if we are swimming in it?
explains his radient energy ideas, and all his freaky shit.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:42 am

:ohh: Yummy what branch of engineering did you study? And why did you switch to teaching if you don't mind me asking?

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 pm

The wonder of of the universe, more people should read cosmology books it will make u humble and wonder WTF are we fighting over on this insignificant planet. Good stuff yummy :up:
Absolutely, thanks walal for your wise words Image
No doubt that the science of the universe is fascinating, but im a dreamer when it comes to navigating the space, exploring and colonizing with the most sophisticating gear. But i also realise the immense futility in applying that practically. None of the planets in our solar system can support life, nearest one is part of another solar (gilese) and the distance between solar systems is so massive that its counted in light years in exo planets case gilese millions of light years, we'd have to look for traveling faster than light which would leave us with the sole option of having to travel through black holes will result with every objects anywhere near getting turned into pasta and its impossible for us to travel faster than light so the chances of traveling between solar systems will pretty much never happen. The universe is still fascinating though.
Agreed. It's the main reason why I think cilmul falak (Cosmology, astrology, any-space-related-ology) was deemed inappropriate/xaraam in Islam. It fills your head with lots of pretty ideas and dreams that are impossible, and waste relevant time for cibaadah and bettering yourself.
Yummy, i studied two astrophysics modules in my last semester, damn one of them was so hard i didn't even go to the exam Image

I could understand little concepts, the two-body problem, the CBE, Jeans equation etc but most of it is absolute BS. Too much text for me, the Maths in it was ok though..
ImageI didn't know QM offered astrophysics models in Engineering... you must be doing aerospace engineering. Miss our maths modules with the German dude, best professor by far.
Unfortunately I find university lectures dry out the fun in any topic with impending deadlines and admin work. Work hard for exams though sxb, how the hell can you skip attending one? A significant portion of your tuition fee includes these exams, so be diligent and don't take life so lightly. I'mma slap you silly if I see you!
nothing wrong with speculation yummy,
if you ground yourself with a strong aqeedah, it allows you to speculate as far and wide as you want,
as long as your know it is just speculation.
I don't know saaxiib, better to stay safe than sorry. This is a public forum; I don't want to be asked about this tbh in qiyaama, as people of weaker disposition could easily believe this, run off with it & spread erroneous ideas. I feel it's ok if I'm among like-minded people of equal intellect & eemaan, but it's too big a risk here.
Your idea about Jinns though, how can they be in a Parallel Universe when each of us has a qariin (a shaydaan partner) from the moment we are born? Besides, in that theory, Parallel Worlds can't interact as they're in separate universes (this interaction only occurs if the two universes literally collide, as is the case in some galaxies around us. This is a destructive (not constructive) process though. Life would be eliminated. Also, that theory is shid-foqal-shid anyway, because the Multiverse Theory (derived from String Theory) contradicts Parallel Worlds Theory in the sense that only 1 universe out of the Multiverses can sustain life, so none of this business with "you're a doctor in universe X and a serial killer in universe Y" can be true. It's more Science fiction than a theory. Although it looks like all these theories are headed for comic-fiction land...
:ohh: Yummy what branch of engineering did you study? And why did you switch to teaching if you don't mind me asking?
PMed you.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.