Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian women appreciation thread part 3

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Re: Indian women appreciation thread part 3

Postby Jabuutawi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Give me a young Somali 'sista' I can't 'resista' anyday, provided she challenges me intellectually and is a freak-a-zoid in bed. Everything goes in the privacy of our bedroom.

I've never been attracted to Indians, Latina or Asians, one exception though, white girls (there I admit it). Not all white girls, but certain body types and hair. I even take French 101, though I do not need to, to check out "them white girls in the classroom" -- yes, I am shallow at times.

Slender, tall Somali girl is my first (and only?) choice.

No, I am not going to celebrate "Indian Women Appreciation" thread, I pass on that.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:51 pm

Can't wait for them to return to Mogadishu. It's time Mogadishu get's it's old immigrants back, so that it retain it's world heritage of being a beacon to civilisation attracting many foreigners most importantly sexy Indian and Pakistani women.
The small Indo-Paki community in Mogadishu used to be conservative. Their women used to cover up; never seen one showing some flesh. I've never seen/heard one of them married to a lamagoodle; they exclusively married from their own community.
True but the Sikh community were not conservative though. Besides people have evolved, look at the Asians in Kenya and Tanzania they are becoming more and more liberal. We want liberal Asians in Mogadishu. :stylin:

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Typical fob who has watched one too many bollywood movies.lol

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:42 pm

Enough fish in Lake Victoria boys

Chinaman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Chinaman » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Out of all the women to thirst after, Timo Jilec women buu Dayuus Ximanxaare inoo keenay :lol: :lol: :lol: :russ:

I would never even touch a hindiyad.

East Africans, Mediterraneans, Latin Americans, Persians, Northern Europeans, Mixed Afro chicks :blessed:

Julkimi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.

Postby Julkimi » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:01 pm

So you want hairy, smelly, Indian women?

Ok.. :up:

blizzard90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blizzard90 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Indian women are nasty hell, they even have a mustache and hairy legs

blizzard90
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby blizzard90 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:12 pm

Indian women are nasty hell, they even have a mustache and hairy legs

SuldaanOfSanaag
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SuldaanOfSanaag » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:20 am

Best looking women is Priyanka Chopra. :whoo:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:26 am

Never knew onion bhaji was an aphrodisiac.

MissFiora
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MissFiora » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:10 am

I had a rough day...watching those Indian ladies on mute cheered me up thanks man. *wipes a tear from her eye from laughing so hard* ahhh shiidh that was good.

XimanJaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby XimanJaale » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:31 am

I had a rough day...watching those Indian ladies on mute cheered me up thanks man. *wipes a tear from her eye from laughing so hard* ahhh shiidh that was good.
Glad to cheer u up un-intentionally. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.