Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highest Paid Snetter!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Forex

Re: Highest Paid Snetter!

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:50 pm

so you wana compare ceeb sizes??

:wtf:

Navy9
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Navy9 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Yes, he is right. I have heard trucking is a good business. I myself am tempted of buying one and see how it goes.

Good luck...

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:22 pm

I work at McDonalds making about $11hr as shift supervisor with full benefits. Not complaining.

Forex

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Yes, he is right. I have heard trucking is a good business. I myself am tempted of buying one and see how it goes.

Good luck...
Don't buy it yet. Work for a company for 6-12 months to get experience and become comfortable drivin then buy one. Many people in here don't know that everything from fruits, veggies, perishable and non-perishable goods, construction machines and all equipments are moved by truckers.But its a difficult job too. No social life, risky roads and being lonely all the time.

Wish you luck too

Forex

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 pm

I work at McDonalds making about $11hr as shift supervisor with full benefits. Not complaining.
Flipping burgers :meles:

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:08 pm

It's scary enough driving past those trucks on the motorway, imagine being the one driving it *clutches chest*

Forex

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:16 pm

It's scary enough driving past those trucks on the motorway, imagine being the one driving it *clutches chest*
At times I see white ladies driving trucks. Wondering when will xalimos with their oversize jiilbabs start driving trucks :lupe:

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:20 pm

i only speak money with an accountant, employer or business partner outside these vicinities waaba dhaqan xumo how i see it

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Nah mate, I know there's a risk in driving don't want to multiply it by however many times over by making it my job. Risk averse Xalimo here.

Forex

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:32 pm

i only speak money with an accountant, employer or business partner outside these vicinities waaba dhaqan xumo how i see it
dhaqan xumo kulaha. :Heh:

Forex

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:35 pm

Nah mate, I know there's a risk in driving don't want to multiply it by however many times over by making it my job. Risk averse Xalimo here.
I was scared to death the first time I drove a truck, now it feels like a regular car. What do you do for living and how much you making?

BlackVelvet
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BlackVelvet » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:44 pm

I work and I make a decent amount of money.

Imo it's not worth talking about until it's a net worth conversation. And even then I wouldn't share that info, fortune yes, fame not so much.

Forex

Postby Forex » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:55 pm

I work and I make a decent amount of money.

Imo it's not worth talking about until it's a net worth conversation. And even then I wouldn't share that info, fortune yes, fame not so much.

:up:

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:59 pm

I commend every working Farax and Xalimo irrespective of their income.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:20 pm

$50k right now

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.