Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The official 2014/15 NFL season/playoffs thread

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: The official 2014/15 NFL season/playoffs thread

Postby Malachite » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 am

You're from seattle but you support th PATS...The traitorism is strong on this

No wonder you are Manchester United Fan....You're a glory hunter :pac:

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:31 am

Naw fool I'm from Ohio. Every since 04 the Pats have been my team. That's when I started watching football and luckily it's the same year the Pats won the supe bowl. I remember I was in middle school good times bruh. 8-) I moved to Seattle in 06 and the Hawks were ass never liked them to begin with bro. I ain't a glory hunter bro if I was, I would've jumped ship last year. Btw you mad cause your Vikings are weak? :pac:

Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Malachite » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:44 am

Oh word? :up:

Vikings, yes sirrr, We will win quietly against RAMS and all of the "experts" will fall into a slight depression and when we beat New England in week 2 the media will all go "Wow"! I knew I was right by calling them the dark horse favorite :dj:

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:48 am

Yea bro. 8-)

Lol the Rams don't even have their starting QB no more. You'll beat them easily. Naw bro you won't beat us we ain't letting no mediocre team from NFC north beat us lol. I gotta give to you tho y'all have the best rb in the game. I wish the bro AP gets help he deserves to play in the postseason and beyond.

Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Malachite » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:14 am

And that record :myman:

Malachite
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Malachite » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:36 pm

:damn:

When is New York going to smarten up and realize Eli Manning can no longer play football? He's the 2014 version of Matt Shaub

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:25 pm

:lol: I love watching the Giants get beat. Eli throws more interceptions than touchdowns what a legend. :wow:

garoweboy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby garoweboy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:29 am

Chargers fan on twitter is now on the Seahawks bandwagon after tonight's lost. :lol:

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 pm

Hold up hold hold up :wtf: the Eagles traded Shaddy to the Bills. Nacala doqomada tihiin ku yaal they traded one of the best RB in the game just so they could draft a QB in Marriota who has never played a snap in the NFL. :damn: As a Pats fan I'm afraid of how the Bills are building a good team. The nigga Rex Ryan is known for his defense and now he gets a great RB tolaayey. Bruh Walahi I can't believe Philly traded Shaddy war wuxu waa xolo Kelly will be fired soon watch and see this trade will haunt him back.

TATI
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TATI » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:12 pm

ummm :?......my favourite TE in the league is joining the Seahawks...I am still in shock :D jimmy graham if you aint know 8-) 3pete?? :o :)

HorseedS
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby HorseedS » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Revis and Browner dipped after they got their rings :pacspit: Fuck niggaz always go where the money is.

Seahawks will look great next season. :up:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.